Tfw you have a skill that, once drafted, will keep you off the front lines

>Tfw you have a skill that, once drafted, will keep you off the front lines

What will your job be, after the drafts, user?

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x308, 28K)

Sucking dick isn't exactly a precious skill in the military OP. Thanks Obama.

A&P licensed Aircraft mechanic. Make 100k back on the home front with a lucrative government contract. Thanks capitalism.

Computer repair.

I'm fat and unhealthy

Welder.

Paramedic and surgeon's assistant. I'll either be in a combat platoon or a forward field hospital. If I'm lucky, I'll be on USNS Mercy.

based programmer checking in

Attached: 1558257763403.jpg (935x466, 52K)

>What will your job be, after the drafts, user?
This Be Terrified of The Draft thing is so lame. US military wants educated, motivated soldiers, they aren't going to start drafting a bunch of urban youth and out of shape lazy NEETS -- they'd be useless.

Attached: 56456.jpg (535x668, 86K)

>they'd be useless.
PFCs are great ways for the enemy to use up ammo.

>A&P licensed Aircraft mechanic.
You think you're safe until your airbase gets nailed by couple dozen SVBIEDs or cruise missiles.

I have dossiers on every commanding officer.
I'll just hang back and bang other soldiers wives.

>US military wants educated, motivated soldiers
And I want a harem of loli waifus. Let's be realistic. No one smart and motivated enough to hold a steady job in civil society joins the military.

Cooking.

Penis inspector.

They are going to send you to rescue damaged burning tankers in the Persian Gulf. So you'll be in the middle of the hot zone. Have fun.

Nothing.. I'm a violent felon with schizophrenia. If I get drafted...that's a pretty big if ...I would disband and look for the Stargate that's in Iran.

Attached: 250px-Sg1stargatefront.jpg (250x140, 15K)

I'm a 110lbs neet with terminal asperger's I'm not getting drafted

In what ways would you guys prefer to die for Israel?

Welding but I'm probably too old to be drafted

A heart condition I developed after a motorcycle wreck.

Same except not government.

Still better than being on the front lines and having my head cut off by bloodthirsty Iranians/Chinese. Checked though.

don't worry pussies...there are enough Americans out there that actually want to be on the front lines that you wont have to worry. we see you POGs as scum and pretty much the left of the Armed forces.

Killin niggers

Would go awol and kamikaze the jews on base. better not draft me.

Draft.

can just not show up and go to jail. at least you get free food and bed.

RWDS armorer

A+ certified IT.
Smart enough to not have to go and fight muhammad.

shelf stocker

I'd sooner serve a jail sentence than be drafted into the army for some Asian war. If the homeland needed defending I'd volunteer.

I work in energy production, oil and gas to be specific. No draft for me as my job is critical to the nations defense

Staff planning officer at some near front HQ, likely Lieutenant, only cause I'm too short to make my way to being a credible Captain, don't have enough military experience to be a Major, and don't kiss enough ass to be a General.

Ten years in the smallest most barren shithole or a job stacking boxes in a depot?

I have an associate degree in machining so I'll be a comfy fobbit in motor pool or armory.

You nontrades have fun dying for the yids while I collect that easy petrodollar.

I am a commercial title officer. So they are going to give me a stick to mine sweep.

>Ten Years
Doubtful but even still it's better than getting my head blown off and leaving a widow and fatherless children behind.

Homosexual

In a US government military position? I train with a rifle a couple of times a week, and I will be an effective killer on the battlefield, with balls of steel.

Lel, can't be drafted.
I would be clasified as T-5 and walk away.

>mid30s with an arm injury that precludes accurate rifle aiming/firing
Have fun dying for israel. I'll keep your white wives warm while you all are gone.

A warm body to fill a uniform and be sent into the meatgrinder

concentration camp guard

Attached: 1499134581241.gif (320x240, 2.47M)

I will tell them I sympathise with Iran and want to defeat the Zionists

Violent felon? Oh son, we got all kinds of fun waiting for you.
I'm talking about machine gun grenade launchers, auto-cannons that spit 1000 bullets in six seconds, and mechanized body armor that can take multiple high powered rifle rounds.
But it is conditional. We'll let you look for the stargate, but you're gonna have to reduce some rapist Persians to blood-meal.

I'm rich

Thanks for dying on the front line without a family, that money will go a long way toward the engine on a destroyer.

Oh no no no no no. You're going into Intel, you'll be doing records searches on captured facilities. Good thing, you won't be front line. Bad thing, you'll be second in.

Already been drafted. Done my bit. Officer of the reserve. So what you are asking.
>What will your job be if you were re-activated
I'll tell you boy. I'll be a linguistic officer, no don't look at me like that, just keep shining 'dem shoes'. It's not like your simple language, is the one I'll be called to deal with.

Attached: nigonometry.jpg (766x600, 74K)

Professional funposter on a blog dedicated to laughing at american troop caskets.

You might be too unfit and fat to go die for israel, but regardless of your situation: someone you know will and i sincerely hope they die on video.

I can only masturbate so many times to the green berets gettin' BTFO by niggers.

Hey, better buy supplies early, the price of petroleum jelly will tie to the blue barrel.

>What will your job be, after the drafts, user?

Fucking young lonely wives.

>Tfw too old for draft.

They don't want people who will be good at infantry positions in the infantry. Your best bet is to be a stone cold killer when you go to the asvab office, and that will get you bounced right out of military.

not being an amerifat and living in the country that said fuck off for Iraq.

But fuck yes to Iraqis

Notice the spacing. All of our countries have them. And eventually we'll all have to deal with them.

Servicing all the women user.

isn't that what Murica did though ? taking Iraquis that helped them and bring them to America ?
because that's a common vet story.

Underrated.

During peace time, you're correct. Having a bunch of guys who want to use the tools they have is a downside.
During war we HALO them into the rear guard of the enemy, to have all kinds of fun killing anything and everything they want.

the draft is just a way to murder civilians

>Tinnitus

>Psoriatic arthritis

>Glaucoma

>Cataracts

>Hasimoto syndrome

>Borderline personality disorder

>Autism.

Is that all? Sweet, that's a reason to do it even without a war.
(((civilians))) not citizens?

Excellent. This is your rifle, this is your pack. You will learn how every item we give you fits into that pack, how to pack and unpack the entire thing in less than ten minutes, and how to apply cotton bandages and blood sealant to keep your battle buddy from bleeding out. You will learn how to hit 7 out of 10 shots, practice digging a hole in any soil and in any weather, and you will learn to love sleeping on the ground. All kinds of great new options.

I'm perfectly capable of shooting myself in the foot.

Power Engineer. I'd get deployed but then I could be a fobbit.
The complicating factor is my past military service as a tank gunner and armored recon.

Attached: 1542560686552.jpg (800x801, 312K)

if you get drafted go to boot camp and randomly fall down or drop objects from your hands,once the brass notices tell them you had a "condition" since childhood but you really wanted to do your country for israe i mean america so you hid it
then they either kick you out or keep you.if that happens when doing grenade training or something high risk fuck up and start hitting your face with ur fist to signify u are upset

And we're perfectly capable of sewing it back on and sending you out as someone with first hand experience with a fire-arm.
Maybe we can make you platoon medic, since you'll be able to sympathize, somewhat, with the pain?

>How to spend the next 4 years as a pfc in every front line.

Cooking driving working in factories going to school

yeah bro im sure some nigger falling down during a ceremony is good for unit morale

based Golem.

Im not really interesting in dying for the zog. All you have to do is be a useless pos and they wont waste money arming you and shipping you over.

Do they know your political affiliations and association with Jow Forums?

Clearly you've never seen Full Metal Jacket. Probably not old enough to watch R rated movies.

>they aren't going to start drafting a bunch of urban youth and out of shape lazy NEETS
They will when China lands on U.S soil and captures Florida. You're also more expendable.

I literally just submitted my slective service information last week. If theres a conflict coming, my fingers are crossed it isnt U.S involvement for israel. God forbid

Attached: 20190615_145007.jpg (448x448, 40K)

They definitely wont be drafting too many niggers. That gravy train left with vietnam. Even back then they were shit in comparison but now they are fucking untrainable for infantry. The only place that you see a sizeable amount of niggers in the military is logistics (warehouse work). And even then they are basically uncontrollable. The problem is that they are by default insubordinate, impossible to teach anything complex to, and always getting in trouble. The military did a study about a decade ago into why this was, running with the assumption that it was due to "institutional racism" but when the study concluded they found that the niggers were being given way more leeway than soldiers of any other race when it came to disciplinary action, minor infractions mostly went unpunished until major infractions necessitated njp or courts martial.

he's on /pol , he's already blacklisted from the army and any governement jobs anyway.

In the rear with gear gay boy

>lifetime full of good health reports in schools and doctors
sudden dropsy syndrome isn't a thing. we'll give you an MRI and then offer you a choice between front line or Fort Bragg.

Well I'm a pilot so maybe I can get a cushy job delivering supplies and shit.

I work in international logistics. I would be coordinating the transportation of the gear. Pretty comfy.

>coward
>check flag
checks out

I'm older than 26

I wonder if i would not be drafted as a plumber/gas fitter. They keep saying there is a shortage of us and we are paid a bit better then in other parts of the world...

>unconditional support for Israel wars
>checks flag
yep !

we refused to go die in your dumb mutt war in Iraq and now look at you , forever in war over there.

>government contract
>capitalism

Being Jewish

Can't be drafted.

Attached: 1539668759905.jpg (612x408, 29K)

>tfw I speak Russian and I'm an EMT
Well I'm boned.

>thinking anyone goes for health checkups
fucking boomer

railroad conductor
I figure they'll need to ship shit

Too bad that is like 60k/yr in any normal place in America. Have fun paying $4000 a month rent for a studio apartment and walking over homeless junkies just to get to work.

I was educated to have a skill that keeps me in front of the front lines.
t. II/03 TykPr TSTJ

worst case, infrastructure support, best case R&D

Burger translator

My curse for being a Russian with high proficiency in English

Attached: 1557817224822.jpg (1280x1817, 328K)

Why do aircraft mechanics make 150% the salary of aerospace engineers?

Missile defense

I'm relatively intelligent. That literally kept the recruiters from allowing me 0311 when I joined the Marines.