WHY THE F-35 IS A PIECE OF MASSIVE GARBAGE REVEALED...LOL

Chinese company making F-35 parts?! Embarrassing ‘discovery’ further erodes ‘Huawei spying’ hysteria.

After a Chinese company was found manufacturing circuit boards for the F-35 jet, the UK Ministry of Defense insisted there is nothing to worry about,
rendering the fuss over omnipresent Beijing spies increasingly silly.
Exception PCB, a Chinese-owned company based in Gloucestershire, England, manufactures the circuit boards that control the engines, lighting,
fuel and navigation systems of the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the most expensive weapons system ever made.
While the UK’s Ministry of Defense insists the company is an established supplier to the defense industry and presents “no risk,” months of flogging
the China-spying narrative have done their job, and UK media and politicians are up in arms over this “shocking revelation.”

“We have been completely and utterly naive about the role of China and it is only now that people are beginning to wake up,” former Tory defense minister
Sir Gerald Howarth told the Telegraph, expressing concern about Chinese involvement in a classified defense program.

rt.com/news/461918-chinese-company-f35-parts/

Attached: F-35_FLYING TOILET.jpg (1024x553, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

annexi-strayline.com/blog/posts/2/
youtube.com/watch?v=yPl0LIme6F0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F-35 cost 80mil F-22 150mil shut up shill

the f-35 is a money making racket. there's literally no incentive to make it good at all

God I'd love to have some government contracts.
>Don't worry guys, it'll work next year perhaps. Anyways, contract renewal time!

does it evade camel mounted radar though?

Attached: 1539013772708.gif (360x203, 1.63M)

The 22 is better than the 35 in all metrics. the 35 is a forced meme.

exactly this, I worked as a consultant and saw a few F35 suppliers. It's just a huge shitshow. They spread the contracts out to literally all 50 states because politics and managing/integrating all that bullshit is practically impossible.

obviously I can't give specifics, but the fuck ups are mindblowing

Attached: 1559688662592.jpg (780x438, 180K)

Most of the threads about the f-35 are military intelligence obfuscation disinfo. Don't believe anything you read on about it positive or negative because it's most likely just there to confuse people intentionally.

35 is an export plane meant to replace the F16. 22 is meant to be the USA's secret shitfucker that nobody else gets to have.

The F22 is also a really freaking old program, work started in the early 90s.

>obviously I can't give specifics.
Obviously
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>the most expensive weapons system ever made.

isn't that the Gerald R Ford ?

Attached: USS-Gerald-Ford-aircraft-carrier.jpg (984x554, 107K)

Not really the F35 can be upgraded by software updates.
The F-35 also received iPhone-like software updates and patches that translate directly into added capabilities and improved performance in the physical world. Lee says that the aircraft’s software wouldn’t permit the F-35 to turn nearly as hard as its air frame allowed until just such a software update last year. In five to 10 years' time, the F-35 might look the same, but its performance will be almost unrecognizable.

Instead of needing a new jet in 30 years countries can just update the software in their F35s. In the long run these jets will save countries billions and billions of dollars.

> there's literally no incentive to make it good at all
Keep thinking that though and praying that mongels from Russia come liberate you from the evil nazi merican government.

You are correct.

that's what you'd want to believe but people already got arrested on Jow Forums.

DLC scam
Buying russian seems a better option

imagine being this dumb.

>oh yeah , i don't need to buy a new iphone , the updates just makes it faster.
>how does it work ? duh , just install more RAM dude !
>oh , what's a new processor ? sorry i'm very dumb.

A handful. Now think about how many have made claims about all sorts of things throughout the years. Highly unlikely that that user isn't a stinky sodomite

an awful lot of it is FPGA based. Military aviation is one of the huge drivers in the FPGA market, and the "software" for them costs a goddamn fortune to develop. It's a huge part of the cost sink of these modern aircraft

This really is how it works. I've worked for multiple military contractors, and they've all pulled this same shit.

I don't have a laughing.gif vigorous enough to express how fucking honk honk this shitshow is.

It's not a scam that's why the thing was invented. It's why they're called the most advanced jets ever made.
Plus the jet is incredibly sexy. Russian shills and faggots in the USA who hate the idea that spending money on the military is a bad thing would have the world thinking it's an ugly flying brick. Anyone with a set of fucking eyes knows that's total bullshit it just sort of shocking people still say it.

Attached: sexxx.jpg (1278x550, 54K)

The f-35 is just a distraction so other countries that steal intellectual property don't suspect america has anything better.

Man i can just imagine the real stuff America has, that no one knows about.

Attached: 65675.jpg (236x294, 18K)

> Military aviation is one of the huge drivers in the FPGA market, and the "software" for them costs a goddamn fortune to develop.
True; but we know this was designed to be a shit-show from the get-go; instead of using Ada —which was commissioned by the DoD— they went with C++, which is NOT suitable for avionics software.

> It's a huge part of the cost sink of these modern aircraft
It is, but the advances in theorem-provers are making it a *LOT* less costly to make ultra-low defect software. The SPARK tools/subset of Ada is an excellent example of how advanced and usable these can be.

Attached: Dystopian-Hell.jpg (452x818, 119K)

The *decades* old SR-71 is *WAY* sexier.
The F-22 is sexier.
Hell, I have an old Diesel Oldsmobile that's sexier — /because it works/.

The F-35 is a piece of trash, the politicians, bureaucrats, and military high-ups pushing it should be investigated for fraud, conspiracy to defraud the US, and Treason.

Attached: Americans.jpg (736x673, 112K)

yeah dude , totally , you should keep spending on your military instead of spending on quality of life improvements for the people , you will totally not turn into a third world country soon.

Attached: boomer.jpg (640x640, 48K)

Pointless expensive toy.
I'd rather just have nukes and a bunch of politicians/top army fags ready and willing to push the red button.

all the FPGA shit is done in VHDL iirc

the military loves VHDL for some reason, they've been on that bandwagon for decades

Sr 71 really isn't sexy it's just unique and very cool.
The F22 is hands down the sexiest jet I have ever seen it's a 10/10
But the F35 is right below it. It's like a 9/10 nerdy girl terminator that loves you so much she'll kill someone a hundred miles away at the drop of a hat if you ask her to.

>multi role vs air superiority
>american education

Well making the planet unlivable isn't really an option I guess?

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

Exactly. If it's not an option for you, then I just win.

The development of these fighter jet "programs" are boondogle's for congress. Literally, there are companies in every state that are getting paid. There are so many interests that go into the program that the planes are shit.

The thing that makes the F-35 Good is its expansive (also expensive) sensor suite that has incredible passive and active capabilities and threat detection.

It basically turns real life into ace combat. and then it can send all this information to any of its allies.

>True; but we know this was designed to be a shit-show from the get-go; instead of using Ada —which was commissioned by the DoD— they went with C++, which is NOT suitable for avionics software.

You would think C would be a better choice since it would allow the programmer to go outside the limits of the software framework.
Granted that could end up letting the jet do some type of maneuver that could snap the pilots neck but still.

>rt

>all the FPGA shit is done in VHDL iirc
VHDL is a "cousin" or perhaps 'descendant' of Ada: it grew out of the Very High Speed Integrated Circuit project and was based on Ada's syntax.

>the military loves VHDL for some reason, they've been on that bandwagon for decades
VHDL is pretty solid — that's probably the reason that they like it — it's a lot harder to do stupid mistakes that you can do in Verilog.

>>Sr 71 really isn't sexy it's just unique and very cool.
C'mon; it's sexy — remember the "groundspeed check" story?

>The F22 is hands down the sexiest jet I have ever seen it's a 10/10
Certainly in my top 5.

>But the F35 is right below it. It's like a 9/10 nerdy girl terminator that loves you so much she'll kill someone a hundred miles away at the drop of a hat if you ask her to.
No, the 35 is that stupid highschool grad who thinks he's better than anyone else and won't learn anything when he gets hired because, obviously, he is just better than that.

Attached: Ada-computing.png (1573x1573, 909K)

The F35 is garbage. If the military actually wanted a good plane they would have chosen pic related

Attached: 300px-Northrop_YF-23_DFRC.jpg (300x221, 25K)

Этo yбивaeт cиoниcтa.

Attached: PEL-Sukhoi-Su-35S-Super-Flanker-Zhukovskiy-2015-061-Redigera-scr (1).jpg (819x1024, 74K)

>You would think C would be a better choice since it would allow the programmer to go outside the limits of the software framework.
Yeah, that's in no way a good thing; especially in aviation SW.
See annexi-strayline.com/blog/posts/2/ for a pretty good write-up someone did on the general subject.

>Granted that could end up letting the jet do some type of maneuver that could snap the pilots neck but still.
No, you're more wrong than that: it could destroy the aircraft; it could leak the sensor or comms data; it could allow remote attacks (possibly control) by the enemy.

>yfw the Fail35 is a single engine mess

Attached: 1280px-YF-23_exhaust.jpg (1280x857, 262K)

>F-35 hate thread
>Parts of post not directly quoted from an article written with awkward English
>www.rt.com
>Meme flag
Please go away you vodka sucking shill. How Jow Forums falls for this bait is amazing.

YF-23 was pretty awesome; thanks for the pics.

It was. Too bad the MIC is top down corruption in Boomer form

Attached: 1280px-YF-23_front.jpg (1280x857, 191K)

When you realize russia is behind the F-35 meme.

>rt.com
NOW THAT IS A PROOFING PROOF THAT PROOFS EVERYTHING!

Attached: BB1C97C4-4699-4F45-9049-B02F489A9B2D.jpg (1234x815, 100K)

If true, it wouldn't surprise me if they 'installed' some other stuff as well.

The F35 is the wizard of oz. Except behind the curtain is actually tech that blows china out of the water. I'm talking serious 40 years ahead tech.

Hey, be honest with me. Do you as a ruskie think that us burgers and you (when all the boomers are gone) could ever be real allies? Imo if we were, the world would be ours for the taking

If I recall the yf23 had all sorts of pitch oscillation issues and was incredible unstable.

Only at very low speed, which is irrelevant for combat

Looks like they elongated it

youtube.com/watch?v=yPl0LIme6F0

Uhhh very important during landing

>the jet is incredibly sexy
it's a fucking turkey dude

>LOOOOL RUSSIAA
Russia can't even compare or even try ever since the USSR collapsed

>B-BUT MUH CHINA!
Do I need to post the copypasta?

Attached: 1424933369558.jpg (800x850, 103K)

>If I recall the yf23 had all sorts of pitch oscillation issues and was incredible unstable.
>Only at very low speed, which is irrelevant for combat
>Uhhh very important during landing
Landing isn't done in combat.
Also, a significant degree of instability is needed for high-performance agility.

You know jets do go slow sometimes they're not always going fast.
Imagine it "Blue leader slow down lets sneak up on this guy, blue leader?"
Guys ejecting because the jet went into some crazy twisting nose dive because it slowed down.

>>Imagine it "Blue leader slow down lets sneak up on this guy, blue leader?"
Yeah, I was 11B qualified; "sneaking up" is something far more done in that line than in air-combat.

Air-combat stealth isn't.

So if you want it to use your old headphones you can just drill a hole in it next to the lghtning port?

Is there also a waterproofness app you can download to make it into a subarine?

Guy clearly doesnt know what the f he's talking about. 99% of all sorties are non combat related coming and going and training. Low speed reliability is of paramount importance.

Attached: C91505EA-170F-4367-ABD9-D6521C04DB70.png (594x582, 41K)

The F35 is a single engine also dipshit

We have pretty much reached the limits of how far we can push manned air frames. Sorry I know that sucks but human beings are really not meant for mach speeds unless we invent dampening fields for the pilots we are at the limit.
The good thing with the F35 is that its advanced electronics systems will allow the jet to be integrated with drone systems.
So in the future we could see F35s that can pop out a few guardian lightcraft drones capable of doing out of the world moves and doing things like shooting lasers at incoming threats or even sacrificing themselves to protect the F35.

But either way we can't push manned jets much further without killing pilots.

Attached: A2F7A144-DD2A-491B-BEE0-CCF9EE97CD70.jpg (625x626, 22K)

And the picture shows the YF-23's *two* engines.

Attached: 1555004080777.png (866x900, 357K)

Your painting is racist.

>I see you easily fall for (((media))) lies.
The liberal schools have history classes with history text books that teach the children alternative thinking and promote anti-racism thinking and ways to criticize or prosecute racists to remove them from their jobs and society.

It's clever. Decade after decade, by teaching the kids and grading the kids through examinations to be supporters of minority issues, they will eventually outnumber and shout down any crime statistics users. If done properly, school districts can reshape cities into being liberal or conservative centers of thought due to many school graduates tending to settle down near their home towns.

Picture is from a 1975 American History school text book showing how race doesn't matter in american historical events. Systematic racism was what stopped blacks from filling the role of Washington. Published in an article in Seattle Weekly.

Note that the NAACP is continually seeks to have a permanent seat on the school boards in order to have direct input in the education process of american K12 students.

Attached: 1975+USA+School+Textbook+American+History.jpg (1034x900, 237K)

thicc

And the GRF doesn't work either...

Kek, I don't understand how Jow Forums falls for the rt.com bait.

>pic
What a fucking meme.

Do they also make it slower with each update?

Attached: 1547921093525.jpg (224x224, 4K)

Ahh I see you are a man of taste

> Do you as a ruskie think that us burgers and you (when all the boomers are gone) could ever be real allies?
Definitely. We must eliminate all boomer commies, you should get rid of boomer democrats and “neocons”. And then we ought to destroy fucking Chinkland.

>>> Do you as a ruskie think that us burgers and you (when all the boomers are gone) could ever be real allies?
>Definitely. We must eliminate all boomer commies, you should get rid of boomer democrats and “neocons”.
Aside from that time when Russia was co-opted by (((Russians))), Russia and the US have always been friends.

> And then we ought to destroy fucking Chinkland.
I vote for instigating a China/India war — the incompetence might reach critical mass and the hilarious CF would be wondrous.

>rt
guess we are having a bingo thread again

Attached: .jpg (1024x905, 182K)

the F-35 is a multi role the F-22 is a air supremacy fighter

the Ford Class are the single most expensive per unit, but the money sunk thus far as well as lifetime cost the f35 blows it out of the water
>And the GRF doesn't work either...
its a first in class ship and its mostly software. they have everything worked out and what remains is the software specifically for the cat and arresting gear for the f35. getting it sorted for the AWACS and f18 senpai was top priority

>Do they also make it slower with each update?
they had to, the RAM and engine heat shields cant handle anything over mach .86 for more than a minute
gonna do very well against russian air superiority fighters going mach 2.2, 10000ft higher

>the F-35 is a multi role the F-22 is a air supremacy fighter
the f-35 is a joke, with modernization the f22 does everything the f35 can do but better. the stovl and big deck carrier variants are crippled also so not very effective. have fun with your piece of shit jet, kike

That might be the case 80 years ago. The US had been robbed blind by decades of jewry

Build something that lasts a long time, complain that it has a high lifetime cost.

Who cares? Everybody knows the US have flying saucers anyway.

peep this discord
/qh9rhq

Why not just make Them as good as they can be right now? Why wait?

>Build something that lasts a long time, complain that it has a high lifetime cost.
unfortunately current estimates after real life testing are showing the airframe life to be 2-4000 hours instead of the required 8000 before rework, it was never even properly tested since they went straight from r&d to production, so expect it to be significantly higher

You are such a fucking retard holy shit.
The F-22 was more advanced than the F-35 since their inception.
The F-22 was meant to replace the F-15, and the F-35 is more of a multirole export fighter meant to replace the F-16.
Just shut the fuck up.

Attached: 1359853830450.gif (150x150, 904K)

its called fly by wire you absolute frog

Why the FUCK aren't you in this server already?
https:\\discordapp.com\invite\7NrfJru

Attached: ad 6.png (1112x1567, 1.7M)

based ivan

this, russia is lagging behind the u.s and nato in terms of capability and technology by atleast 20 years but prob more

the F-22 costs significantly more than the F-35, that's the whole fucking point of a high low mix.
it is like arguing that the F-15 is better than the F-16 so there is no need for the F-16.
>have fun with your piece of shit jet, kike
name a single aircraft on the market that can directly compete with it?
>inb4 Su-57 meme

Based anti fuckup-35 poster
Have a bump and fuck the MIC

The quoted top speed of a F-35 is 1.6 mach, but that's only given out for 15,000ft
It's real top speed is still unknown. The F-16 flew 2.6 mach but that was at 40,000ft
Going down closer to sea level lowers your max speed.

He gets if for free anyway.

>You are such a fucking retard holy shit.
>The F-22 was more advanced than the F-35 since their inception.
>The F-22 was meant to replace the F-15, and the F-35 is more of a multirole export fighter meant to replace the F-16.
>Just shut the fuck up.
yeah i know the difference between an air superiority and a multirole light/medium fighter
i actually work in the military industrial complex, faggot
f35 is a joke, the f35a is the only one that is truly "combat ready" to its requirements and even then it falls well short. china and russia can already get a weapons grade track on it from both their ground radars and jets. the airframe lasts 1/4 of its required flight hours. the RAM needs to be redone at the cost of millions after every combat mission. it's a scam and a waste of our tax dollars.
lockheed is saying "lol just give us another 50 billion and well keep making them then fix them after the fact"
and what i said about f22 vs f35 is still true regardless, it is better at the multi role role and can actually function as an air superiority fighter, which the f35 cannot.

the f35, even after dumping more billions and taking them offline to fix its deficiencies, would get absolutely wrecked by the su 30 or su 35, dont even have to bring up the su 35 were about 10 months away from them mass producing it with the correct engine.
at least you're civil and attempt to make sense with your arguments

im guessing most of you have no idea what you're talking about and donf35 follow multiple sources about jet development on a daily basis.
you can believe everything about the f35 that fox news and daily review have to say, and the things that have been made public in the last couple days are massive revelations, even though the DoD and Lockheed have known about it for over 3 years at this point
>He gets if for free anyway.
Yeah the best kind of fighter jet is a free fighter jet. they even make money off of them producing components

>The quoted top speed of a F-35 is 1.6 mach, but that's only given out for 15,000ft
>It's real top speed is still unknown. The F-16 flew 2.6 mach but that was at 40,000ft
>Going down closer to sea level lowers your max speed.
its probably a little higher with the thrust/weight ratio, we are always conservative with public numbers
if you look at the news the last couple days though they have fought the f35b and f35c are limited to about half that, when they go any faster for over 60 seconds they have cooling failures around the exhaust shroud doing damage to the fuselage and destroying the RAM. they've known about this for over 3 years and Lockheed just wants a boatload of money to engineer a fix then a boatload more to take the planes out of service and fix them after the fact

>you can believe everything about the f35 that fox news and daily review have to say
*you can't believe everything about the f35 that fox news and the national review have to say

The F-22 was always had better engines, a better climb rate, a high top speed and was always designed with the idea that it would be a pure air to air fighter that would never be exported. You said it needs to be "modernized", speaks volumes about you.
I don't give a shit where your work, I know a moron when I see one.

Attached: 1377367618476.jpg (2100x1500, 830K)

The F-22 always had*