Is the south based?

What is the best place to live in the south? Do they really hate niggers?

Attached: download.png_new.png (283x178, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4
youtube.com/watch?v=hMpjR8JmdVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The suburbs just north of Atlanta are actually very based and white. In my city, every resident is required by law to own a home-defense firearm. I don’t see niggers often, unless I go south to the jungle.

>Is the south based?
Yes
>What is the best place to live in the south?
Nowhere for you, fuck off Yankee.
>Do they really hate niggers?
Yes

Attached: Dixie-feels.png (205x246, 9K)

Dixies borders are closed

Attached: image.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

North vs South is outdated. The new version is Appalachia vs Everyone Else

im gonna come down there and carpetbag you johnny rebs so hard

HOT AS FUCK
FULL OF NIGGERS
FULL OF BAPTIST
POOR AS FUCK

No thank you

We have enough transplants already. Go away.

There's a mix of people hating niggers, people just wanting to avoid them, and straight up wiggers/white trash.
Most people will disclose their true feelings to other whites, but I have yet to see someone tell a nigger how they feel to its face.

most of us wouldn't want blacks anywhere near our daughters but you'll never find a more nigger-loving region of the united states.

I’ve made thinly-veiled racist comments in class to niggers’ faces, and I’ve found that they themselves aren’t really prepared to push back in public. I’m sure they would have chimped out if we weren’t in class, but the trick is taking them by surprise and choosing your words tactfully.

checked and this.
South is for faggots

No, the memes are not just memes.

It's hot and humid. The cultural comfort food of all races here is fried chicken, sweet tea, soda, and watermelon. This is why everyone's fat. The food's too good and nobody wants to go outside when its hot or cold. And when it gets cold, it's that kind of uncomfortable cold where your body doesn't know what to do, that between 30 and 45 degrees cold, also, there's not enough snow. The flora looks the same for most of the Eastern states except apparently South Carolina's woods are really fucking scary. Of course nogs are annoying, but if you've lived around Chicago/Detroit or Los Angeles black people for most of your life, the blacks in the rural and suburban areas are going to seem like white people in comparison.

I like it, though, and the people are great, and even some of the cities are actually nice. There's a shockingly large amount of Aryan-looking white people too.

Attached: 1557176831259.png (800x1131, 1002K)

>What is the best place to live in the south?
North Atlanta/Buckhead
Charlotte
Savannah
Tampa if you count that as the south
Huntsville
Dallas if you count that as the south
Charleston
Nashville
Western NC EXCEPT ASHEVILLE
Birmingham

Attached: Brimingham AL.jpg (1024x459, 330K)

As for the niggers, a little song my fraternity - that was founded in the Antebellum South - made national news for:
>You can hang him from a tree
>But he'll never pledge with me
>There will never be a nigger ΣΑΕ

Attached: TWNBANASAE.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

To add onto this, please do not move near New Orleans. All of the whites have already moved out to the suburbs, and I've started to notice that even in the suburbs niggers and spics are starting to move in.

I left NOLA off on purpose. I was there for formal last year and I'm convinced that the only redeemable quality of that city is the ability to get black out drunk and fuck your formal date in relative privacy

Hello fellow Kennesaw user
Can confirm it is VERY comfy here. Even the blacks are white here

Please tell me more. Atlanta is on my list for cities to move to when I graduate - where some good areas to check out?
Also huge presence of my uni's alumni AND alumns of my fraternity there, so would be easy to get a job there.

Attached: frens.gif (498x345, 250K)

The State of Georgia is one of the greatest nations on Earth.
How is that supposed to be pronounced?

Attached: 1546991963177.png (1800x1609, 1021K)

Kennesaw, East Cobb, Cartersville, Cherokee County in general, and honestly anywhere in the nice areas in these parts are great places to live and especially start a life. Very grateful to live where I do.

Oh wait fun fact I see a ton of black 30 year-old boomer-type motorcyclists wearing Nazi/Prussia motorcycle helmets for some weird reason. White motorcyclists wear very proper protective gear unless they're fat but cyclist nogs always wear Stahlhelms.

Probably doesn't mean anything, but it's kind of funny to see.

>How is that supposed to be pronounced?
SAE
>Kennesaw, East Cobb, Cartersville, Cherokee County in general, and honestly anywhere in the nice areas in these parts are great places to live and especially start a life
Very good to know. Gonna start looking there. Thank you user

Majority of actual racists I have met are rich yankee liberals. They think that all blacks are like the ghetto trash in their urban poor areas.

Every southern white man dreams that his daughter gets married to the black football player who plays for his local team. That’s the based south. Also basically every southern white girl hooks up with blacks without exception. Just a part of what becoming a woman is for them

Copperheads are alright, at least they understand they are not aware of how the niggers are and understand why we would hold resentment for them.

Atlanta itself is a beautiful city, with a lot to do. It's "diverse" but a huge portion of it are gooks that fled in the 70s, so they're actually pretty alright. North, preferably northwest Atlanta is where you really want to be. Cobb county and north Fulton are both great places. Of note is that the city proper is rapidly being gentrified, and will soon resemble Kennesaw, but denser. This may come as a somewhat controversial opinion on Jow Forums but our blacks up around west Cobb are actually pretty good people, for the most part. I cannot say this holds true as you get closer to the city center, though. The restaurants all over are amazing, if you want some good asian food just go pretty much anywhere on Buford Highway. All in all, the city itself is clean and beautiful, with stands of skyscrapers cropping up between trees, and even some parks in what should otherwise be dense urban areas. The people are polite and courteous to a fault, as they should be, and you can always find someone to help you with anything, if you need it.
I definitely encourage anyone looking to travel the South to take a trip to pretty much anywhere between Atlanta and Chattanooga.
It's a shame seeing Euros and such come over to NY or somewhere and then say the US sucks, because I can tell you for sure our state and those Yankee hellholes are two VERY different places.

Dems are the real racis

:(

Can confirm. I got stuck in Connecticut for a few years and the people there were easily the most racist I've ever seen.

Bong here, I’ve wanted to visit the real America for a while but I’ve been made aware that all of your cities are 3rd world shitholes so that’s quite a difficult task. My concern is that if I go too rural they will shit on me for being a foreigner. What should I do? I like the south :)

I heard that Connecticut is extremely segregated though

Nope you're wrong.
It's more urban vs rural.

Most of the South is lovely, but stay away from Jackson. MS and Birmingham, AL. As far as I am concerned, those are African cities.

>Charlotte
no, filled with liberals and niggers-spics
>Savannah
Imagine Seattle but more niggers, They have homeless camps right by downtown which make the "Jungle" in Calais look like a joke. A good bit of advice, just avoid the entire state of Georgia, maybe the VERY far north but over all avoid the fucking state like a sore thumb.
>Tampa
>Anywhere south of The Panhandle and Jacksonville
Nope
>Charleston
Kinda like Savannah
>Nashville
The LA of the fucking south. I think like 70% of all stations in Nashville are Spanish speaking now and when I went up there for the Solar Eclipse, Nobody in our hotel spoke a bit of English, was very interesting trying to check in.
>Western NC EXCEPT ASHEVILLE
I've actually been in Asheville, It's not that bad of an area, I mean it's a mostly white city and as long as you're NOT RIGHT in downtown you're not going to be dealing with the liberals who are more Woodstock than third generation feminism if that makes sense. In other words It's a bunch of Hippies who are into art.

Alabama is the best state in the country hands down, however FOR THE LOVE OF GOD remember the rule of thumb, DO NOT LIVE OR EVEN GO NORTH OF RED MOUNTAIN IF YOU'RE IN BHAM. I mean it really only applies for the valley Birmingham is in but still, It's where out nigger containment area is.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Alabama.svg.png (2000x1333, 12K)

You'll be hard pressed to find a southerner that won't like you because you're a Brit

I'd say you should try Chattanooga though, it's a great place.

The worst thing about the south is everyone's retarded accent

It's like the Midwest but hotter and with more poverty, degeneracy, niggers, baptists, drugs, STDs, obesity, and incest.

When I briefly lived in downtown Asheville, I went to the Robert E. Lee memorial at the center of town and held up a "Two Genders, Male and Female" sign during rush hour for all the cars to see. I got a ton of hatred, but a few supporters. That was a lot of fun.

t. high pitched, squealing yankee

Whatever you do, don't go to Petersburg Virginia.

Look up its demographics.

Attached: 1545618969717.png (500x475, 278K)

I mean as long as you respect the south you'll be alright. Just don't go all TOP GEAR and try and mock the culture because... well....
youtube.com/watch?v=pKcJ-0bAHB4

People who are rural are more than likely glad to talk to someone who's visiting town. Someone is enjoying their community ya know so they'd be happy to give you advise. I think southerners have some level of banter too but it's in a different taste of bong banter.

They are based because they live among niggers. So they now how bad niggers are.

This is true, but expressing conservative views, a love of nature, and typically "Southern" activities is also a quick way to make friends. It has to sound natural though, which I'm sure won't be a problem for a Jow Forums user, unless you are an absolute autist.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMpjR8JmdVY

Attached: future_of_whites.png (599x511, 342K)

>they know
Fix'd.

Just stay out of the larger cities and the south is still based. And stay out of the trailer parks too, because trailer trash is just as bad as niggers. In fact, you'll often see trailer trash obese white women with niggers, but that's not a surprise. Other than that, and yeah it's fucking hot down here, the south is great. Despite it's flaws, it's still infinitely better than Jew York or Commiefornia.

>t. 33 year old Alabamafag.

What would you southern anons recommend for a saffer looking for a place to move to

>Cherrypicking images
BMWF is the least common interracial relationship

I would say it's better to act interested than to act the part. If you try and be a southerner you'll stick out like a sore thumb.

Trailer trash and po' hwytes really are a nuisance. Their neighborhoods are depressing and its no fucking wonder. Not everyone can be rich, though.

Anywhere, we'll love you. I'd say come to Cobb county though.

That's true, I'm probably so used to it here after living here for 24 years. I did live in Israel for for little bit, from shortly before to shortly after Trump got elected. Other than that, I've always lived in the South.

Going "rural" wouldn't be a problem for you. You'd most likely be treated as welcome and novel. The whole brit accent carries weight here.

Come here, fit in and leave ALL of the leftist horseshit in the UK and you'll be fine.

The South? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

Attached: COMPED.jpg (1197x540, 167K)

>I did live in Israel for for little bit
Oh boy the shit you (you)'s you're going to get. Anywho ya it's why we hate yankee transplants, they try and act a southerner. They go all "Yall" and they'll say "Bless your heart" and mean it as a good wishing! Also people who complain about the heat and humidity when it's like 85-90 are obvious transplants. I'm not saying that isn't hot but it's not adnormal so stop your bitching because you got many more days like that.

You aren't based if you hate niggers. That is a natural instinct to dislike those not of your clan.
The south loves israel, thus they are more faggots than slackjawed homo corpses in club pulse.

Also you aren't white.

>here comes the Yankee boomer with a Family Guy quote
Pottery

You drunken slobs fell to the power of Yankee Ingenuity once and if you rise up, you will fall again.

The south is overrun with niggers and wetbacks. Whites are a polar people if you want to run away go where its cold if you dont want to run then stand up use your voice band together and speak the truth!

Could easily be a similar issue with blacks in the north however. Hardly any jews live here so all these people know of jews are from the bible, jews are nothing but a concept to them. The same way niggers are only a concept to yankees. It's funny but so true at how similar the issue is.

The South is the coal burner capital of the world. Unless you have a blacked fetish, there’s no reason for you to move south.

The white women who burn the coal around these parts aren't exactly missed by us. Take a look at several interracial couples down South, and you will see what I mean.

Inbred redneck.

>the same way niggers are only a concept to yankees.

What is NYC?
What is Cleveland?
What is Philadelphia?

Honestly, despite holding views toward Israel that generally reflect the sentiment on this board, it's a pretty impressive country. What they built there in less than a century is pretty respectable, even though it is far from perfect. I didn't have any trouble there, personally, and I have plenty of stories of Jews being stereotypical Jews.

I do believe I'm talking about back from the civil-rights to the civil war. A time where northerners were confused why we didn't like blacks and forced us to deal with them.

I grew up in Atlanta there's literally niggers everywhere kys

I grew up near the city too, but the northern suburbs are super white and comfy. Did you never come up here for any reason? I suppose it's possible, I never spent much time this far north until I moved here.

You're humanizing them too much.

Your daughters will still grow up to be like this so who cares? Get out of the JewSA

Attached: 8CB7DDDD-61E5-430C-9888-4CA351CFB5E1.jpg (733x850, 125K)

Well granted I do too, my redpill was hearing a step relative talking about white privilege and during a vacation, when the congressional baseball shooting occurred, her congressman was shot and while the news came on, she just mumbled, "I wished he was fucking dead" And this is a powerful woman who sends millions to special interest groups. Really woke me the fuck up that there is no peaceful future or good way out of this.

Got any examples?

The best of the anglos settled this land

Rural Southerners are very friendly and love to talk.

Perhaps a better way to phrase it is that you have to use big, mildly intelligent words as a sort of dogwhistle, so the white students understand you, and the niggers merely suspect that you are being offensive. Sometimes I spoke more simply when they would say retarded monkey shit that warranted putting them back in their place with my straight, white masculinity.

I'm sure you're rolling your eyes, but that's not far from the truth. You'd know I post here if you were in class with me, even though certain things about me would make it hard to believe, and I'm not an autist about it. It's a lot of fun.

You go to Oklahoma? My cousin was in the that frat, now there is no SAE on campus

Lol. False, stay in Florida you retard.

From left to right
>Stacy
From Upstate NY
>Isabel
SoCal
>Rebecca
Maryland
>Ashley
Chicago
>Bella
SoCal
>Cortez
SoCal

This is how most southern colleges and sororities look like, they're not southern.

The south is an enigma. It is more based and more degenerate than anywhere else in the country. You have to live in it for a long time to understand it. I have lived all over this country, and was born in Mississippi, and I truly believe southerners are just better people.

Yes, one time I looked everyone in the eye and told them that general English courses shouldn't include black writers because all the best works were written by white people. They smugly laughed and said, "Never heard of Langston Hughes or," and I interjected "Frederick Douglass? of course, the only two ever mentioned. Perhaps they would be better suited to an African-American Literature course, since their works don't belong in a general English class where students expect the greats."

I shit you not.

Jackson MS is hell on nigger earth. Atlanta is full of aids. Those are good tips.

Redpill me on Nashville. Speciallytthe city. I've been talking to a nice, traditional Catholic girl from there and it might become something serious. If things go on I might fly out for a long weekend something.

We've been through quite a bit, a few wars, a civil war, poverty after the civil war, niggers, government fighting tooth and nail for us to live like how they think we should live.

We've been pushed and pushed and with the pressure of niggers too causing all sorts of hell, we've just learned to live with it. It's like the Polish who've been shit on so much they just don't want to take shit from anyone at this point.

Ayyyyy GABAGOOL FUHGEYTABOUTIT AYYYY

Yes it’s based. Stay out.

refer to If she's catholic, 100% a fucking spic.

drive through the south and this is what you will see on repeat

Attached: 2qhz40.jpg (674x500, 115K)

Attached: 1556927287277.png (372x632, 187K)

Deep South Mississippi here. We absolutely hate niggers. It's beautiful and cheap here too. There is a nigger population, but the the crime rate is substantially lower than other nigger populations. They still act like niggers, but they also have the old school southern general politeness that the South is famous for.

Grew up in SW Florida.

Lived in Knoxville for about ten years.

Been in eastern Idaho for two years. I'm never going to leave here until I have to.

This is in commiefornia

She's Greek I think.

MS. It's full of niggers so you'll be right at home here.

Look, user, you know you just stole our flag, put your state seal in the middle of it, and called it a day.

Attached: 51752538_778557912510189_4007281163703551299_n.jpg (628x616, 84K)

Checked and true

Hattiesburg area here

The south is shit. Everything you have heard is true, we are all inbred, sister fuckers.

You should stay away or go out west. Please, don't come down south for the love of God!

>Greek Traditional catholic in Nashville
Okay user something doesn't add up. A catholic Greek is ALREADY kinda crazy, A catholic in Nashville who isn't a spic is also INSANELY FUCKING RARE. NOW TRY AND HAVE THOSE 2 CONDITIONS MEET AND YOU SEE THE SITUATION YOU PUT ME IN?