Got God?

I am of Anglo and Nordic decent. I was raised Catholic. I converted to Orthodox due to marriage. After our divorce I became a "born again" Evangelical after trying many Protestant denominations. I was a youth minister and years later became a Pastor. I have studied the religions close to a decade and now know that all the religions are wrong about God. I believe the religions do have an attribute about God correct and that is that God created the Universe. I continuously try to find the true God. I recently have become a Deist. I have come to the understanding today that God does not communicate with creation. Then what is the plan? I now question is Atheism the answer? Is the creator a multiverse so to speak? Please discuss.

Attached: Imaginary Friends.jpg (450x450, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.radiosai.org/journals/Portal/bhagavan.htm
godisimaginary.com/index.htm
rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm
alternet.org/belief/5-reasons-suspect-jesus-never-existed
kyroot.com/?page_id=1340
whynogod.wordpress.com/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/adam-and-eve-the-ultimate-standoff-between-science-and-faith-and-a-contest/
churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/if-jesus-never-existed-re_b_5883198.html
thegreatestlieevertold.co.uk/Home.html
salon.com/2014/09/01/5_reasons_to_suspect_that_jesus_never_existed/
jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_27.htm
infidels.org/library/modern/quentin_smith/atheism.html
nairaland.com/121066/predominantly-atheist-countries-lowest-crime
alternet.org/story/154774/the_top_10_reasons_i_don't_believe_in_god
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make up your mind Jesus your like a fucking women

The answer is Hinduism.

Attached: 1560138908302.jpg (700x824, 730K)

If you studied so many religions what makes you think some random incel will know how to answer your question. My view is that any religion will suffice and non are completely correct, however it's more about how you act in the world and less about what you claim to believe.

Attached: 1555639718804m.jpg (1024x1024, 176K)

Just because it came first? No. It is bullshit too.

Attached: Bullshite.jpg (960x852, 123K)

Different aspects of the same, universal God have been worshipped under different languages and identities ever since the tower of babbel

True. I have always tried to be good and do good. I just would like to at least understand what is going on here.

I would if I could. I always believed Jesus was the way.

blah blah bla blah blah

Do what you want dude

God can be as indifferent to you as you are to God

YAY AYAYAYAYAYAYAA
OLRLRORL

in that case we should go worship the Sumerian gods

What God? So you say God meddles. God does not.

Dude act like you have fresh ears

Facebook tier meme

>I believe in nothing
So did I use to think.

Picked up meditation out of curiosity. Ended up finding God, fun times.

If I explain who Satan is then will that help?

God is logic.

Father, Son, Holy Spirit = Mind, Body, Soul(sub conscious)

No, because it is unironically the most based and redpilled religion if you took two minutes to pull your head out of your own ass and read a book every once in a while.

Attached: 1547066788849.jpg (600x410, 68K)

Pls don't bully the pig or the derived products will taste sour. Be nice to pig!

Sorry friend, but all your studying did not lead you to the right answers. Christ is the truth and the only way, you should closely study the Bible. You will then find your answer of why things are the way they are.

Attached: 1560497254433.jpg (625x480, 52K)

The concept of the Messiah is from the Talmud, not Torah.

Try again player 1023729

73 Books or 66? No need for a messiah when the Jews lied in the first place.

Psalm 82 6
John 10 34

media.radiosai.org/journals/Portal/bhagavan.htm

Attached: Galzu.jpg (289x400, 32K)

Satan doesn't exist.

Attached: Fake Enemy.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Which God? Seriously.

The is absolutely no way the Jews are right.

Why do you assume it is the divinity of any known religion? I know that was God, there was no doubt about it, but I've also come to see that no religion seemed to apply.

Attached: thinking-meme-face-png-8.png (363x382, 73K)

Give me a break user.

You don't actually believe humans created False Flags do you? You think that's logistically feasible?

Hinduism is wrong also. Brahman is a good concept though.

If you are into Logos

there isn't a purer form than mathematics

same language everywhere - not babel

The Christians invented Satan. The originators of the Abrahamic Religions had an adversary who make you come closer to God by rising above its roos.

>be a atheist
>think I'm so clever by making a image of all the "gods" in religions in an attempt to imply that they are all wrong because there are so many gods
>add somebody who isn't a fucking god
Buddha isn't a god, he is just some dude that become enlightened. Also it's entirely possible if they lived at the same time/area that Jesus and buddha would become friends.

Your argument always instantly falls apart when you try to make fun of buddhists since, like, they don't follow any religious stereotypes.

Attached: buddha and jesus hanging out.png (768x432, 130K)

The Jewish Messiah (moshiach) is the anti Christ. Jesus knew what he was saying when he called them the synagogue of Satan.

Satan is Old Testament

Book of Job

Yikes really?

Which scripture did you get that from?

Codex Sinaiticus or a poorly translated botch?

I'm pretty sure they all exist except one

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Jesus mentions it several times, then if you study their belief and how the new world order is a Jew World Order you'll understand.

not to mention, fully half the depictions in that picture were real live people. there are two buddhas, jesus, maybe moses in the back? they did exist historically, whatever the claims of what they did may be

The Meme is pasta. I Know the Buddha was Hindi and Buddhism isn't a religion. Please user.

Also the part of the bible people like to quote "you get salvation through jews" or whatever is taken out of context where jesus is telling a dumb kike that isreal isn't fucking important and to stop pushing her kike shit.

Needing to read fairy tales so you're not an asshole...

The time that Jesus Christ supposedly existed is one the most heavily documented periods in ancient history. Yet there is virtually zero historical evidence of his supposed existence in any contemporary historical record. It is also important to understand that an absolute reign of terror was instituted when Christianity seized power in the Roman Empire as documented in our Christian Totalitarianism Report. The Church appointed an official historian of dubious ethics, Eusebius, to write an official history. Meanwhile, Christian launched the largest book burning campaign in history, destroying a vast part of the wisdom and history of the ancient world forever.

Attached: The Real Jesus.jpg (720x596, 80K)

>90% of experts believe global warming is caused by man
>"THE 10% ARE DUMB THE 90% ARE RIGHT"
>99% of historians believe Buddha, Jesus, and Moses were real people at some point
>"THOSE HISTORIANS ARE DUMB, BELIEVE THE 1%"
I wonder if OP thinks gender is a spectrum.

Guys, Satan is an Angel in the Old Testament who works for God

even Islam recognises Iblis as being the only character to have permission to submit ideas to God

Codex Atlanticus

Only the fool makes fun of the King

Attached: david_fool.jpg (420x366, 50K)

Hang on a squig, you admit that Historians believe he existed, but you still don't think he did? So you're just guessing shit at this point?

Exactly, but the Jews of today are the same ones that payed off the Romans to have Jesus killed. He was always setting them straight, and he was truth. The crown of thorns was symbolic to lock his mind.

He did exist

Plutarch qualifies him as Caesarion of Egypt son of Caesar

Chosen of Ptah - God of Architects
Tekton is Hebrew for Architect, not Carpenter

He had grey eyes, Like Cleopatra, who had red hair

hence the accounts of his hair being ruddy

>Believes Jesus is real cause muh historians.
>Doesn't believe in truth of one percent.
>Jesus mythical character was 1% cause few believed he was God. Believe he was God cause Jew Saul says vision is reals.
It is a fact that Jesus is a mythological.

Attached: Because.jpg (520x450, 33K)

INRI doesn't say Jesus

it says IEOUSUS son of Zeus

>Buddhism isn't a religion
wew lad

Known as ISA in Islam -

Son of ISIS aka Cleopatra

pew pew pew pew

I didn't say that, I'm just saying, you're a hypocrite.

Kike post detected

Jesus never existed. That is the conclusion of researchers who have combed 126 texts written during or shortly after the time Jesus is supposed to have lived. The research concluded that there was no creditable mention of Jesus whatsoever. The known sources such as Josephus etc. that do have very vague mentions of a possible Jesus are now known to be Christian interpolations and are academic embarrassments when used to prove the historicity of the "Christ". Jesus, the messianic figure at the center of the world's largest religion, Christianity, was simply a fictional character. The story of Jesus bears a close resemblance to numerous other mythological stories of ancient gods who were born of virgin mothers and performed miracles. Man invented the Gods of religion.

Attached: Bible Ingedients.jpg (600x415, 63K)

>I have come to the understanding today that God does not communicate with creation.
I'm not really religious, but even as an atheist I can end up reaching the concept of the "creator god" when you dig deep enough in causality, the first motive force and the definition of chaos and nothing, really, deep is not the proper adjective, you just need to start scratching the surface to reach a similar conclusion
now, that conclusion doesn't entail an active, communicative, man-looking sky grandfather directing the world like a sim game, it doesn't even entail consciousness, morals and goals and may as well be incomplete

but what little there is already is not wrong

and among what there's that is absolutely true is that this primordial creative concept not only imposed quantity and limits on the universe, but also informations: in the laws of interaction and starting positions of things
every current position of things, the status of things, the instincts, the desires, the truths of things, are all resultants of that initial configuration

so, in a sense, if you want a communicative god, here it is, the whole reality is the information he gave and if you're looking for an answer on the path to follow in your life you don't really need a new answer than the one you were already born with
it probably sounds sillier to hear it from someone else than to reach the same conclusion yourself, but that's it, you've already been answered on the great matters of life such as what is the good thing to do, you have instincts, many of them, some even seemingly contradicting or illogical to an individual because social in nature, such as child rearing, it's all there and neatly ordered, though not necessarily all that full of grandeur, peace and neatly convenient for everyone forever
you just have to shift through all the shitty lies that have piled up in thousands of years of certain people following their own truths incompatible with your own

Buddhism isn't a religion it is a philosophy. Wew lad.

>there is no god because of this religion that I know very well, you see, it's false, therefore everything else is false.

Damn son

Attached: 1560419032405.png (825x635, 40K)

Yeah, no. The Romans wrote about him.

I feel sorry for you.

Almost every modern historian thinks he was real? Like, secular researchers believe he was an actual dude, except for edgelords like you.

Decided to look at your image thinking maybe you have a citation there but it's just meme shit.

Attached: 59093a9ec7937b7e4b43bf692e012821487f0f500851e4cf2d1581c00ce2b3ab.jpg (1125x930, 153K)

Thank you for your answer. This just grounds me in Deism like many of the USA's founding Fathers. We do not have any idea of God's plan or if the Creator(s) have a plan for life and I have to settle with that. Atheism requires too much faith in a belief.

The truth is hard to accept. It took quite some time for me to handle it. Jesus probably wasn't even a man and definitely is not the creator of the Universe.

niggerlicious reddit post

Centre of The Talmud

Get over yourself.

Attached: 1560465366408.jpg (1024x927, 159K)

Hinduism itself have more than 5000 gods...

Brilliant rebuttal, faggot.

>Catholic
God is the answer.
You haven't been following the word because the word you know is corrupted.

Attached: cathlic loves the jew.jpg (1070x1646, 674K)

>The truth is hard to accept.
>Jesus probably. . .
Probably?

Before you seemed really adamant on
>HES NOT REAL DEAL WITH IT
but now it's like
>uhhh, odds are he might not have been a person. . .

Like, I came in here to say due to historical records Jesus has just as much legitimacy on being an actual person as William Wallace. I said nothing about his supernatural capabilities or divine origin.

You tell him son

Jesus Campos is real

he was on TV for goodness sake

I wanted to mention this but I am not very versed on hinduism so I wasn't sure how many they had.

I feel like if they had one, the amount of gods being worshipped today would be in the single digits, and Christian/Islam God is the same dude.

What is it with these reddit tier responses did the 2016 fuck up pol this bad?

I was being nice. I know Jesus is a myth. I would not have quit my Job as a Pastor if I didn't find and accept the truth.

/Thread/
Based leaf.
>1. Actions produce results.
>2. Learn from the results.
>3. ....
>4. Profit

>I have always tried to be good and do good. I just would like to at least understand what is going on here.
It's.. a bit complex lad.
Define "being good" and "doing good"? One persons definition of good is different to someone else's definition
I tried for the longest time to "be good", but I simply got walked on and used. Nice guys truly do win last.
Now I'm a bit more selective in my actions and words, but now am labeled an uncaring asshole.

There is no winning in this game.

Attached: dying inside.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

Attached: shrekfeddd.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Neat, wheres this evidence that contradicts historical records?

We have more evidence of Jesus existing than we do Sun Tzu.

Never did redit. I am new to pool since this winter. So I guess.

glad the post didn't pass through as gibberish

one thing that I didn't mention, in part due to characters limit, is that that is the first thing you reach before accounting for the role of consciousness (as defined by quantum physics)

because once you start getting a small understanding of the results of experiments that dabble with quantum physics (double slit experiment and another one I can't really remember the name expanding on it by having a further "consciousness" deciding whether a delay in determination happens or not) you throw away the notion of a predetermined universe for one of an universe actually in the process of determining itself, which gives consciousness a role important enough that you can't simply not feel a bit of spiritual attachment to consciousness as a whole, the first consciousness and the future of these things.

wrong reply, was intended for

>66 books
Gonna have to stop you right there, bucko.

Attached: 86B46D69-4B9D-4B1F-9E22-1C5C139D246F.png (420x420, 18K)

Edward Dutton has a good video on why atheists are not more intelligent than people who believe in God.

Here are a few that discuss issues. I found Richard Carrier's book "On The History Of Jesus" along with years of personal research to be the end of Christianity for me.
www.jesusneverexisted.com/
godisimaginary.com/index.htm
rationalrevolution.net/articles/jesus_myth_history.htm
www.inquisitr.com/1504964/jesus-never-existed/
alternet.org/belief/5-reasons-suspect-jesus-never-existed
kyroot.com/?page_id=1340
whynogod.wordpress.com/
whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com/2011/06/02/adam-and-eve-the-ultimate-standoff-between-science-and-faith-and-a-contest/
churchofreality.org/wisdom/is_jesus_fiction/
simpletoremember.com/articles/a/jewsandjesus/
huffingtonpost.com/nigel-barber/if-jesus-never-existed-re_b_5883198.html
thegreatestlieevertold.co.uk/Home.html
salon.com/2014/09/01/5_reasons_to_suspect_that_jesus_never_existed/
jdstone.org/cr/files/nohistoricalevidenceofjesus.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_27.htm
infidels.org/library/modern/quentin_smith/atheism.html
nairaland.com/121066/predominantly-atheist-countries-lowest-crime
alternet.org/story/154774/the_top_10_reasons_i_don't_believe_in_god

>Christianity isn't real so no god XD

Attached: laughing-girls-new-year-celebration_23-2147717199.jpg (625x417, 173K)

Right. The real Bible assembled in 325 A.D. during the Council of Nicaea is the 73 book version.

>If there are many options all are wrong
>brainlet.jpg

So you converted from one Christian Religion to another Christian Religion, even if it's completely unnecessary because they all have the identical message and only minor ritual differences and nobody would even know if you are a orthodox and went to a catholic church and nobody would care because it's allowed? Sounds completely made up and the image you posted brands you as a mentally handycapped person.
Nice job retard.

>people who believe in God.
Not Christians.

This is an important difference.

>one dude wrote a book so it changed my belief
I mean normally I'd be like you-do-you-dude but you're still being a-
>citing huffington post
Yeah nah, you lost all your credibility.

Attached: huffpost.png (588x460, 352K)

I came here with God. I was testing to see if Atheism is the truth as I recently have oscillated between it and deism. Christianity is real Jesus is not.

Attached: Mythical Man.jpg (236x275, 19K)

My.god is odin my.tribal.god is true just cause simple as

Half of the things you linked have nothing to do with the validity of Jesus Christ.

I used to think Christ wasn't real too but I started studying about ancient religions from the time of the Sumerians and Babylonians and discovered that Christ stuck out from the rest of them like a sore thumb. People who oppose Christianity tend to hate life, marriage, family, children and modesty look at some of these authors who write these book baked with half truths and you'll find they are all huge degenerates. And before you tell me Carrier is a Trump supporter check out his blog and you'll find his just a try hard contrarian liberal.

>deism
Why deism?

Hang on to Jesus child. You are the hypocrite who is on a white supremacist board who worships a Kike. Jew = Niggers. Jesus = Jew. You = Joke.

>no evidence
>ass load of roman records saying he was back from the dead

Attached: 1547092621494.jpg (1438x1428, 85K)

Logical explanation.