Umm anons was drugged out Jim trying to tell us something?

Umm anons was drugged out Jim trying to tell us something?

twitter.com/n_wingert/status/1139843925051506688

"In 1964 George S. Morrison commanded the US fleet in Gulf of #Tonking and three years later became he, father of lead singer Jim #Morrison (The #Doors), Admiral. His son dedicated (therefore?) a special line to him (in the song "The End"): "Father?
Yes, Son?
I wanna kill you...""

Attached: rs-232660-20110101_gaf_g49_138964.jpg (2726x1888, 509K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140710053341/http://my.telegraph.co.uk/silurian/silurian/10008355/The_USS_Liberty_Incident__1967/
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His father was a moron. Openly admitted he didn't understand the appeal of his son's music.

Attached: Morrison.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Based and redpilled Jim.
F

"In 1967, in one article in the British paper, The Telegraph, it is unofficially reported by some that Morrison vehemently opposed the US response to, and findings of, the USS Liberty incident which exonerated Israel of malice. Morrison did not rise in rank again after his outspoken criticism of Israeli intentions.[7]"

web.archive.org/web/20140710053341/http://my.telegraph.co.uk/silurian/silurian/10008355/The_USS_Liberty_Incident__1967/

Well his dad tried naming the jew and got BTFO

Jim - or whatever his name is - is just another spook. Assholes like him manipulate your reality.

Attached: Rush-Flag-Don-t-Fall-For-It-B.jpg (585x280, 161K)

Makes sense. Dad was involved in Tonkin. Had guilt spoke out about USS Liberty. Jim got suicided by the glow niggers because he was too out of control.

Best vocalist of the era, if not ever absolutely love Jim Morrison and The Doors.

Kinda thinking so. Pretty based spook tbqh

That does not make him a moron. Quite the opposite, really.

The negros in the forest brightly feathered.

Soft egg shells and beached whale sodomy

Hippies are fucking cancer

and cancer is fucking hippies

Jim was anti-hippy. A true Dionysian.

By father he means the fatherly archetype, god essentially. He didn't proclaim himself as the lizard king for nothing. He was also self admittedly possessed. Clear cut satanist, as all the musicians that came to power at the time.
Another more kikey explanation is it him wrestling the oedipus complex, as theorized by Freud that every man at one point in developement seeks to "kill" his father to basically copulate with the mother & he is out of the way. Normally in a healthy family this urge/subconciouss desire is surpressed by the father continiously putting the son in his place & he grows up a man capable of managing his own family.
Damaged or fatherless males never overcome this & fuse with the serpent/motherly figure & we all know how that turns out.

These 2 explanations don't contradict each other btw.

Attached: William_Blake_-_Nebuchadnezzar_(Tate_Britain).jpg (1536x1099, 403K)

Jim was probably murdered by the Mossad and/or the CIA.

Then his father had good taste.

This is also emphasized by the line right after: "Mother! I WANT TO ... UGHUGAHHHHHAUH COME ON BABY [ERATIC MUSIC]"

I think the original even said "FUCK" at that point, they premiered the song at a bar & the owner was so disgusted he threw them out.

There you have it lol, no false flag signaling found here.

His son was a worthless hippie crying about muh poor rice gooks

And the fact that anyone on Jow Forums cries that we almost nuked the North Gooks just shows how shitty this board is, we were literally at war with a global communist threat- the gooks weren't minding their own fucking business they were literally invading other countries.

It was only when the USSR went down that the gooks started sucking our cocks because they needed a new daddy to protect them from the eternal chink.

Eat A Puss Complex

That doesn't make sense because most fatherless men realize that most women are evil whores and come to hate their mothers

>Jim was anti-hippy. A true Dionysian.
Sure thing, hippy

And at the same time are attracted to women who are essentially mirror images of their "hated" mother. More like ressentment

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn.

Or become their mother & hate themselves knowingly or not. Another form of love.

See I think the problem with that is that taste in women is probably inherited from father to son. In addition the son has the foresight and knowledge to avoid the kinds of absolute cunts the father was interested in and focus on more positive girls.

In Apocalypse Now they play the uncensored version and you can clearly hear him say 'I wanna fuck you" several times.

Morrison was a full Admiral (4 stars) by then; he couldn't rise in rank.

The Navy probably made it such that he couldn't get another large or prestigious command.

Multiple producers and engineers quit working midalbum because he was so shit and vocals. What you are heating is taped together from dozens of takes.

There are no "positive" girls, he will inevidable end up with girls like her but with a different face on riding him into "The End". Self delusion. Love & procreation is eternal war. Of course the son is the father but the point is that the stable cycle has been broken & nothing except complete destruction will come out of it. External or internal.

> Did not read Laurel Canyon
centerforaninformedamerica.com/laurelcanyon/

By internal I mean directed at oneself(trannies/faggots) & external violence projected outwards in words & actions against the father/patriarchy.

>bruh just listen to this song and it'll blow your mind

user plz

Attached: 1531673744085.png (420x420, 165K)

Come to think of it, it IS pretty deep. The song & Morrison's entire life encapsulates the flaming violent crechendo & cumulation of sins of endless generations of one bloodline & it's demise into damnation in a lukewarm bathtub with heroin in it's veins. Arguably symbolical for the entire west & it's fate. Can't get more deeper than that.
Bruh

Attached: 1525667842839.png (886x902, 1.39M)

benis, plz

>jim morrison was a hippy
lolNO, though to those who don't know the difference it's easy to confuse him for one. He was too pissed and chaotic to be a hippy.