Change my mind PT2

Attached: 1560609596059.jpg (288x337, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2WeWgcSMk
youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you actually gonna debate to is this a slide thread?

>or is this

You have no right to spread such hate, Op.

>So some tokkie goes on Twitter and starts posts about how all brown people are criminals. Why should this be allowed? Next thing you know any brown person are getting harassed by white people, even though they are not criminals. It obviously infringes on the basic humanity of the individual.
I see the point you're trying to make and I do agree to a certain extent. However, setting a limit makes people move away from that limit in order to not cross it, since they're scared for punishment.
And what if he posts "brown people are overrepresented in crime"? What if he posts quotes from thereligionofpeace.com/ and shows how violent Islam is compared to Christianity? And brown people or muslims are getting harassed. Is speech at fault or are these just facts? We also see that media are trying to avoid these kind of things, so they don't put out bad things about immigrants at all, only the good things. Also, when there's a crime, it's a "man", when it's about something good it's suddenly an immigrant.

Faggot

Attached: 94125629-C437-4BAC-83E3-538F0A6E13DB.jpg (536x720, 45K)

you are either a troll or just dont know the meaning of "freedom"

with true liberty truth will prevail, attempting to make taboos of things destroys truth and justice

Fuck off, David, you fucking sandnigger.

Attached: 1559590916928.jpg (634x653, 63K)

Explain what you mean. Otherwise it's just a bunch of circle jerking about the definitions of hate, free, and speech.

I’m fucking confused OP, so you disagree with hate speech not being free speech?

He's obviously an fascist wanting to silence any dissent.

Well here's the problem lad, exactly "who" gets to decide what classes as hate speech?

I'm merely making a part 2 since the other thread got archived. I'm not the original OP. There was a lot of discussion still.

Kek, I'd love to see Muslim on this graph. Wait a few months, you'll be sufficiently enriched enough to have to include them, then a few months later, they'll be the majority.

Fixed it for you. Not tolerance for semitic termites!

Attached: speech.png (288x337, 152K)

Attached: 1560529792056.jpg (640x512, 79K)

so telling the truth should be banned ?

Looks about right!

yes for the sake of a diverse society we have to put blinders on and police thought and speech otherwise diversity cant work

diversity is our strength and we have to protect our strength

Attached: c4jt321.png (580x282, 310K)

Don't like what someone is saying? Then don't listen OR if you are so confident in your so-called "education", debate back.

Hate Speech =/= Free Speech
but
Hate Speech is included in Free Speech

hatespeech vaguely defined as:
Hate speech is any speech that categorizes someone as subhuman or is actively advocating violence against an ethnic group/sexual orientation. For instance, racial slurs. There, defined.

The point he was making is stupid.

Insults are not the initiation of violence, they're the replacement.

People need a valve of escape for their frustration or else they'll lash out twice as hard.

by the this may be relevant:
>youtube.com/watch?v=FH2WeWgcSMk
>youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs

>diversity is our strength and we have to protect our strength
Of course, if it were really a strength it wouldn't need protection

Atheism is not a religion.

make sure to watch PART2 at 22:55: youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs

Truth speech is hate speech to those who hate truth.
It's why everything a liberal hears is hate speech unless they agree with it.
It's why you hate free speech.

Attached: Truth.jpg (600x494, 75K)

Sure it is. Atheism is the faith that you can prove a negative.

Hate speech = speech I don't like

Atheism is nothing more than the lack of religious belief. It has nothing to do with proving anything, you fucking brainlet.

Nigger

There is no such thing as hate speech. Change my mind.

That's agnosticism, dipshit. Atheism is the belief that no Gods exist.

Hate speech isnt allowed
Oh only we get to decide what hate speech is, and the definition changes constantly

people that advocate for tranny's and gays are spreading hate speech. they are enabling a mental illness. this is hate speech I request you stop it thanks.

Free speech as in free beer

The only speech that needs to be protected, is speech that is unpopular, since humans chimpout by default if they hear something that conflicts with their world view.
"hate speech" falls under that umbrella, since it is so broad and illdefined.

there is no such thing as free speech
freedom of speech is a law
this is grammatically impossible to decipher
if you are against the first amendment, then you are undermining USA values and sympathizing with repressive regimes such as Russia and China

HATEFUL SPEECH IS SPEECH
FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS CONGRESS DOES NOT HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ABRIDGE SPEECH, EVEN IF IT IS HATEFUL
THE USA HAS FREEDOM OF SPEECH
RUSSIA AND CHINA DO NOT

If you are determined to undermine the Constitution and values of the USA then PROPOSE A FUCKING AMENDMENT TO THE CONSTITUTION, OP

.this

Zionism is hate speech

Why do you believe truth will prevail with unlimited free speech? I believe the opposite but I would genuinely like to have my mind changed. Not against free speech if thats how this came across

Congress does not have the authority to abridge speech unless it passes an amendment to the Constitution that repeals or amends the first amendment.
So what'l be, OP? How are you going to throw the freedom of the American people in the trash can and turn the USA into a totalitarian state?

racial slurs dont advocate violence.
>I am going to kill all jews and I want you to do it with me
already terroristic threats and already a crime
>I hate kikes
racial slur, not advocating violence

idiot

Buddhism not the most accepting? I unironically think a Jew did this study. I know there are a lot of Buddhists in Eastern Indic region who are more likely to be hostile but thats because of their experiences with muslims coming to their home lands.

"hate speech" is just whatever group x doesn't like. for all you know leftism could be the hate speech of the future

we don't have time to cater to the intellectually disabled and spend time convincing them of an obvious point.

>Jews have the lowest support for free speech - even lower than shitskins (majority of blacks in USA are “non-white Protestant, specifically Baptist)
>Somewhere between 45 and 50% of blacks support free speech
>Only 35% of jews support it
(((Well))), (((well))), (((well))).

based and farrakhanpilled

This is the problem with inventing Marxist assault words before defining what they mean. Im getting tired of the lefts aggression and endless lists of assault words.