Nepal thread

Recently my small town has been getting a lot of “refugees” from Nepal and at first I thought they were based like their northern neighbour the Tibetans but boy was I wrong.
>smells like shit
>Low IQ (70s)
>Arab slaves
>short af like monkeys
>hilly Pajeets
>same street shitting culture as poo super power
>Lives off gibs
>niggers of the Himalayas (literally the poorest country there lmao)
Is it safe to say that these mountain poo and poojetas are just like any other shit skins?

Attached: 787A0FC9-E0CE-4884-A483-D5BE36C85CB5.jpg (800x450, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/9qIjQjUx1F9l/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araniko
youtube.com/watch?v=N4E5laxlehY
youtube.com/watch?v=-CjzLESPuLE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they dont like getting jewed apparently

bitchute.com/video/9qIjQjUx1F9l/

>retarded third worlder attacks a white women
Yea definitely not a lap dog for the Jew

If you actually expected them to be smarter than the average somali nigger than you might wanna go get checked if youre not a nigger yourself OP
You dont seem to be much smarter than them thats for sure

Attached: 1559906232339.png (500x533, 57K)

Never expected them to be smarter than a Somali mutt.

Attached: B88BE1B9-B03D-4DDE-896C-E49153FCDA4E.jpg (750x1077, 266K)

You’re going to have a lot of fun with this. They got dumped in my town as well a few years ago and they’ve taken over at this point. Brown, smell, and live off gibs pretty much. What’s more, they are called “””Bhutanese refugees,””” but they’re ethnic Nepalis who have simply been relocated from camps in Bhutan because Bhutan wants to keep Bhutan Bhutanese. So they end up here. Everyone who keeps defaulting to talking about how based they are assumes their minority ethnic groups enlisted in their based Gurkhas = every Nepalese or are confusing them with Tibetans. Check their IQ

Attached: A2B0E9DB-2F8B-45A0-903A-BEFC95958FC7.jpg (1200x675, 472K)

Bhutan is based.
People confuse them with Bhutanese and Tibetans a lot and they take advantage of this confusion. Nepalis are literally niggers of the Himalayas

They’re also capable of being just as creepy as their fellow South Asian poo and paki brothers. My friends ex gf worked in a restaurant full of them and she would complain about how weird and awkward they were around women. What’s weird is she cheated on him with one of them afterwards and ran off with him. We don’t know what made her do that all of a sudden but it feels suspect after she claimed she hated them.

Attached: 3BF2CE0E-A889-414C-9EDE-A49CE5D82BE2.jpg (526x1024, 109K)

lmao i love how our surrounding countrylets (Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bhutan) try to somehow act superior to India, because we are in the media limelight since we are big, but when they go outside their country, they always always are confused for Indians, since their culture isn't much different from ours. LOL

You all need to stay where you are desu. Wouldn’t it be easier if refugees took refuge in places with more similarities?

Attached: FDAF04B7-0975-460D-A446-41FF6C0A2BE8.jpg (749x1630, 295K)

>tea was overpriced
>was trying to "bargain"
what a fucking scum, hope that bitch tumbled down the hill and die.

i thought nepal and bhutan were like mountain asians not poos
what the fuck

I read once that they have the lowest IQ in the world, 43 I believe, LOL

no poo can make this cool ass chink temple
look at this shit
you can't convince me that 70 IQ niggers made this

Attached: 3253223342.jpg (992x558, 162K)

That’s in Bhutan you Greek larper.
I understand why you would defend a people of larpers

but someone said that bhutan and nepal were basically the same

I wouldn’t pay a dollar to drink dog milk tea.

Attached: CBD0F05B-50ED-4E8C-AE31-BD13A1FA0F41.jpg (1024x576, 135K)

Yeah, you'd rather fuck a dog, we know, dumb leaf.

Let me see your real flag poojeet

I know where this is, there was also one who killed his white British gf here last year

Besides Sri Lanka, it'd be dumb for those countries to act better.

not Nepal. Things like that in Nepal were built by Tibetans ethnic groups.

There most famous structure has Tibetan culture and people ridden all over it

Attached: 9F592594-BA2D-4381-B4C5-0303FDCFD420.jpg (603x390, 49K)

Sri Lanka and Bhutan are the only redeeming areas of the region

kek

so what's going on this thread?

Convince your cousins to move back.

Bhutan masterrace for a reason

well since our beloved gurkhas are from nepal i'm going to have to say that even for a leaf you're a stupid cunt baka. 1 gurkha is worth 1,000,000 leafs, and i'm lowballing that figure so you don't cut yourself. queer.

Not every Nepali is a ghurka muhamutt. Ghurkas are a small minority

All you had to do was google "Araniko"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Araniko

that's why i lowballed the 1,000,00. if all of them were gurkhas your entire country would be thanos'd.

Again go ask your people to move back.

I suspect that there is a will that poor people from all over the world will flood the rich countries of the world and leech off them, getting jobs through minority quota systems, and funneling the money back home and enriching their homelands. This will probably continue until everyone has the same amount of money. This is marxism.

Attached: tt.jpg (640x750, 110K)

That’s the best you could find?

Went to HS with a Nepalese. Smart and tall, so idk.

You thought wrong. That’s certainly a misconception they might ride on though.

Attached: D673DDC6-8D8A-4B28-9B11-5ACF99EE2C25.jpg (750x558, 474K)

And there it is. Gurkhas are most certainly bro-tier. And? Are you going to start white knighting for the entirety of pajeet land too next because of some based Sikhs in your military?

They literally live off the confusion dumb white people

this

Why are there so many fucking poos on this site now? Go make your own board, you're all IT geniuses lmao right?

majority of Jow Forums falls right into this category unless they actually live in a colony of them. It’s all Reddit memes and the good name of muh noble Gurkhas.

poo isn’t wrong this time. They’re all shitskins to me.

nigga why are people running from nepal to canada for

They’re squatting in Bhutan and Bhutan wants them out so they dump them in the West.

They were in camps in India and Nepal but some Jewish "non profit" imported a bunch of em in the west

How did Nepal and Bhutan escape being annexed by India/hindustan? Why do they exist at all?
I understand the Pakistan, Bangladesh and Ceylon/Sri Lanka historical situations.

>British
>white
its a common misunderstanding but brits are island niggers who happen to be in europe

>ridden

Written!

KEK the wh*teoid tears ITT are DELICIOUS

Attached: 7D1CB5E9-E669-4DBB-951D-F7A75C26653E.jpg (540x720, 71K)

go back to aznidentiy fag
poos and bugmen are not welcome

-oid is used as a suffix for things or beings that are not equal to in this case white. Try harder brainlet.

shutup dhoti

Attached: 2241C5B8-6735-4E90-93DA-155D410439F6.jpg (640x640, 69K)

>letting some villager chase you through the woods oblivion style and attack you without fighting back
What a fucking cuck.

cry more. In this case it is less than.

Attached: 9C8D98AF-D7CB-4D7C-BF77-1DD1C0748FDF.jpg (1200x775, 360K)

Good, you see how you're scum :-)

scum in what way? This thread is pathetic desu

You have to go back

poo in mountain
designated shitting peaks

>t.homoleaf just like everyone else in cucknada

Says the man from the most mutt country in the earth

degenerate tattoo

>ours

Attached: D615241F-DEB7-43EA-93E6-7D5A2BC2A322.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

go back

nearly 3 dollars canadian

imagine trying to barter, how fucking poor is she. that NPC barbarian woman isn't acting right but I can see how that might make her angry, no Brit is too poor for a 3 dollar beverage.

I would never pay 3 dollars for a dog milk tea that probably has shit in it.

this was the one right?

Attached: 02B80EFF-228C-493B-BFAE-C8F31B2D3837.jpg (750x825, 408K)

On one side is poos and on the other is gooks. It depends on the side of the mountain. Both are equally undesirable

this. The middle is mixed

based

yes

We have a lot of Immigrant workers from Nepal. They are Poosoid Asians though. But they are mostly harmless and well-behaved. I have never seen South Koreans who are against them here.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

i really don't understand people traveling to the third world. my mom went on a trip to china and she was ripped off all the time there.

Just clicked to make sure no American flag. Yea you're fucked maplebro.

They’re here. Contained to only a few states right now, but they’ve colonized my city.

At least he is a man

I am not quite sure that the Nepalis live on welfare. There are a lot of Nepali workers in SK and Japan, and I have never seen foreign workers working harder than they are. The only Nepali crime I have heard is that some of them have grouped and raped a few Japanese girls.

Does South Korea provide welfare for immigrants?

Ohio has been importing Somalis and Bhutanese to the midwest for at least a decade or two. The demographics are really changing quickly.

I've traveled in both india and nepal and in my experience nepalis are much more "asian" than indians.

Menaning that they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need in a pushy way, drag you to stores or rip you off as much. And they are more friendly, not so creepy and respect your personal space.

It's kind of like a mix of india and tibet.
Lot of the nepalis in helsinki are weed smoking long hair hippies though for some reason.

we provide them with some welfare for example, free medical services however, welfare of south korea or japan is incomparable to welfare of canada or northern europe most of the organizations that support foreign workers in south korea and japan are christian organizations and these organizations have strong ties in south korea and japan they always interact each other though

>lost gf to chinkpajeet
kek
your friend should kill himself.

When you go to bum fuck egypt and drink jungle tea made with tainted well water in a rusted kettle that has never been washed you dont pay London prices. Im sure there, just like in central America, when they see you're white they change the prices so everything is super expensive by local standards. Thats racist, racial profiling, and discrimination.
Imagine for a minute if a North American business was caught charging brown people more for being brown. How would the outrage be?

I have been to Indonesia and these short shit skins see me as a wallet. White people are being discriminated across the globe.

Poochan is poossible.

What town?

These are refugees. They get it here

Attached: WeakPoorEidolonhelvum-small.gif (375x250, 1.22M)

Wow what a subhuman , British women should have pushed her down the hill

That would make her a racist colonizer.

I have never experienced racism in South Korea and Japan for many years. rather They respect Us I would say. Whites who are hated or discriminated in South Korea or Japan are only a few retarded English teachers and GIs who drink, loud, or harass girls.

Tim Pool's video about censorship is taken down by Youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4E5laxlehY

Don't act like east Asians see you as an equal
youtube.com/watch?v=-CjzLESPuLE

he looked like a paki. I heard they have a kid now

neither would I but they ordered it and obviously should pay for it.

>Thats racist, racial profiling, and discrimination.
this coming from an american? it's not like you can't afford it you poorfag.

Your friend dodged a bullet. Good for him

Bargaining is normal in that country so why can't a white person bargain? This is racism

I told him that. He was really depressed over it for a while, but I think he realizes it now.

that is fucking disgusting. The "scenery" gives the pic a real kick too