KEK. MODI JUST TOLD TRUMP TO GO and F*CK HIMSELF....hahaha

BREAKING:
India to slap tariffs on 28 US products on Sunday – statement.
India said it will on Sunday impose higher tariffs on 28 US products, including almonds, apples and walnuts,
in response to Washington’s withdrawal of key trade privileges for New Delhi.

An order to raise import taxes as high as 120 percent on a number of American-made goods was issued by the Indian government in June 2018.
But it was delayed by New Delhi on several occasions as its trade talks with Washington were ongoing.
rt.com/news/461965-india-slaps-tariffs-us-products/

LOL, EVEN INDIA IS SHITTING ON THE MIGHTY USA....hahaha
Trump lost again.

Attached: Trump and Modi.jpg (1280x720, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/461907-trump-fire-bolton-iran-kiriakou/
rt.com/news/461920-washington-build-consensus-iran/
nbcnews.com/news/world/japanese-tanker-owner-contradict-u-s-officials-over-explosives-used-n1017556
globaltimes.cn/content/1092031.shtml
gulfnews.com/world/asia/pakistan/chinese-men-lure-pakistani-girls-with-marriage-to-traffic-them-1.63412896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pooed.

So what? They hurt themselves.

>poo'd and loo'd
it's over

so do you

How?

WHEN I SAY "BRITISH RAJ"
YOU SAY "SORRY"

BRITISH RAJ

Attached: 3c758fae7e95469d6166ba6b7dd39a61-imagejpeg.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

India desperately needs more money that's why they are doing this

based kremlinbot

The US would probably have spent $10M on a project to develop a prototype AI for this when Russia spends three potatoes and a bottle of vodka per day for one funny guy to keep going.

I predict this will turn India into a shithole country

I'm looking around my room and I can't see a single thing in here made in India. I genuinely fail to see how India doing this is going to effect anyone but themselves.

CURRY

Carlos, is that you?

One day, sooner or later, every pajeet and pajeeta will be sent back to india. I can't wait, it will be glorious to hear them moan after having told us how we are no good that they want to stay in white countries. Especially those who got passports for Canada, USA, Australia and managed to bring in family members, when we laugh at them and tear up their passports and send them home.

Look at that 3rd world tier gym, Jesus Christ

WHy you hide your flag?

you can't even do that with the Chinese even when china is in direct opposition to America.

Can you even imagine what a shithole India would be without the British Raj? Most of your train lines were laid by them. Your universities and courts founded by them. The parks built by them.

No more H1B1 visas for Poo's

Sooner or later, reality comes back, always does. Eventually the white man will say "enough is enough".

I don't have uch hostility to Pajeets, I certainly prefer them over Chinks, and once they are all home it will be better for everyone (including India, it is bad for you to be losing all your intelligent people).

I think we are a long way away form it at the moment but sooner or later it will happen.

please god let this be true

>EVEN INDIA IS SHITTING ON THE MIGHTY USA
Indians shit anywhere and everywhere it can.

Attached: train shit.webm (720x404, 992K)

>universities
most universities in India were made by Indians even under the British, and there weren't many universities in India when we got independence. Nearly all of them were built post-independence.

>parks
meaningless

>courts
sounds weird since states were only created after 1950. you couldn't possibly have built those courts.

>most universities in India were made by Indians
Yeah, somehow I noticed that before I LEARNT it was true.

what kind off faggy body hair is that

Maga-man will just outright give them citizenship.
>record numbers

trump didnt think so many countries would jump on the tariff train so eagerly
in his head it will be unilateral action and the other side just bowing the head and apologising
as usual, murkans vastly overestimated their capabilities and are now about to be hurt by it

What an idiot. There are more than a billion people in India and many of them are hungry. "Let's stick it to the USA by making it harder for us to buy their food." Fucking genius.

Sorry not sorry

We have surplus food every year and goverment just lets it rot in warehouses

Man, how can you be this dense?

Good for them, now they should block their intellectual elite from coming here on the H1B virus.

Attached: 1548958262001.jpg (500x500, 72K)

This is why we use your kind for tech support.

>be overpopulated literal shithole
>make food more expensive for your poomakers
That's one way to clean up India's streets I guess

But we need the Dell customer service reps user

How can you actually be this fucking stupid? This video flat out shut down every poo in this thread.
Also based leaf.

>buying the warranty from dell
I can see you've never had to budget a dell

^^^THIS

DESIGNATED

jk good for you standing up to the mutt

nah the problem was that he didn't cast holy water on the MUH RUSSIA early on so he could make deals the way he was imagining.

I heard somebody mention Lavrov the other day. I hate to say it should wait until Pompeo is kicked out, but Lavrov makes very good public statements without needing to meet.

>LOL, EVEN INDIA IS SHITTING ON
Show flag pajeet.

this is the equivalent of a child telling their parents they are going to charge them a tax for entering their room. Cute and funny but completely meaningless

Say goodbye to your call center money pajeets...

>trust the blan

Attached: 1557739219035.jpg (641x581, 56K)

India voted in Israel favour in UN and has been for a long time been in its favour, no matter what trump tries the Jew lords will support us, at least for now since this is the first time our relationship is being deepened. Ha ha silly Americans who's been jewed now??

Literally who gives a fuck about India? I just want less here.

It was originally a gambit against Chyna and the silk road, but the neocons threw it off track as usual. So you might as well kick the whole India thing to the curb at this rate.

What about their kids born here.
They call them anchor babies for a reason

>tech support
yeah that's indain have highest average household income

Here is a possible outcome for Bolton and Pompeo.

"Could John Bolton soon be SACKED? Will it avert Iran war? Former CIA agent Kiriakou positive on both."
Now, former CIA agent Kiriakou writes, Bolton is falling out of President Trump’s favor. In the happy-hour bars of Washington DC,
Kiriakou’s contacts within the Trump administration tell him a reckoning is coming, and Bolton’s head is next on the chopping block.

Bolton’s departure is “definitely not a done deal,” Kiriakou stressed, when contacted by RT.
But in conversations with “mid-level” national security officials, he has learned that Bolton’s firing is being talked about.
Concerned for his legacy, Trump is apparently willing to fire Bolton rather than get dragged into a reputation-tarnishing war, just over a year out from the 2020 election.

Trump himself has signaled in public that he sometimes disagrees with Bolton’s hawkish tendencies.
With military confrontation with Iran and Venezuela on the cards last month, Trump described himself as “the one who tempers him, which is okay.”
Days beforehand, Trump had expressed frustration that Bolton was trying to get him “into a war,” according to the Washington Post’s sources, at least.

rt.com/news/461907-trump-fire-bolton-iran-kiriakou/

Attached: John Bolton's mouth without mustache.jpg (1280x720, 226K)

I would say that even though Rex Tillerson wasn't working out well that he at least had the strategic vision to middle things out from the rest of the cabinet and the advisors, and to propose peaceful solutions when different people were saying different things. I hope for better, but that wasn't bad, and Rex dropped out without a tarnished reputation.

jeez who could have seen trade wars coming...owiat everybody

I would like that. Alot.

Very good observation on Rex.

I watched the first several hours of his congressional hearings. I had no idea who he was, but I was impressed by his pokerface and ability to immediately decide on a good middle ground no matter what they threw at him. If you think about Trump like a CEO, it was a good pick of another CEO and one with a lot of global insider knowledge.

Oh well. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

HERE WE GO AGAIN !!!

"Pentagon seeks to build global ‘consensus’ on Iran. Is it time to worry?"
The Trump administration is looking to “build international consensus” against Iran following attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman.
But what does that actually mean? And to what end is it used?
"The focus for myself and Ambassador Bolton and Secretary Pompeo is to build international consensus to this international problem,"
acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan told reporters outside the Pentagon on Friday.

Shanahan went on to say that the Pentagon would contribute to this effort by sharing intelligence with allies,
as it did Friday when it released a video it claims shows Iran’s Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) removing an undetonated mine from the hull of one of two tankers attacked on Thursday.

For National Security Advisor John Bolton and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, consensus-building will likely take a different shape.
Pompeo has already blamed Iran for the attack, citing non-specific “intelligence” and Tehran’s alleged history of “unprovoked attacks” in the region.
The State Secretary has jetted off in search of consensus before; taking a tour of the Middle East at the beginning of the year to unite the US’ Arab allies against Iran.

rt.com/news/461920-washington-build-consensus-iran/

Attached: Consensus builders- Mike Pompeo, Patrick Shanahan and John Bolton.png (800x450, 754K)

AND THIS:
"Japanese tanker owner contradicts U.S. officials over explosives used in Gulf of Oman attack."
The Japanese owner of a tanker attacked in the Gulf of Oman claimed Friday that it was struck by a flying projectile,
contradicting reports by U.S. officials and the military on the source of the blast.

U.S. Central Command said the two vessels were hit Thursday by a limpet mine, which is attached to boats below the waterline using magnets.
U.S. Central Command released video it claimed showed an Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps patrol boat removing an unexploded mine from one of the tankers, the Kokuka Courageous.
But on Friday morning, the owner of the 560-foot Courageous, said that sailors saw something flying toward the vessel just before the explosion and that the impact was well above the waterline.

nbcnews.com/news/world/japanese-tanker-owner-contradict-u-s-officials-over-explosives-used-n1017556

>“build international consensus”
Good. That's what I was hoping for when Trump came out with the initial Iran comment.

Let's see what everybody else thinks about this.

>China building military bases manned by 500k+ people each in every neighbouring country around India
>China militarizing Kashmir, army exercises at India's borders
>Dalit POOjeetskins alienate their only military ally that can has evolved above rocks and sticks
Bravo India. I personally want to see you genocided by chinks, if you don't like US enslavement.

Indian women are marrying chinese men while hinduskins die killed by pakiskins

globaltimes.cn/content/1092031.shtml
Most of the relationships consist of an Indian man and a Chinese woman. According to Zheng, there is only one couple in the WeChat group where the woman is Indian and the man is Chinese. Most of the couples in the group live in China; a small percentage of them live in other more developed countries like the US.

chinese men are marrying pakistani women
gulfnews.com/world/asia/pakistan/chinese-men-lure-pakistani-girls-with-marriage-to-traffic-them-1.63412896

kek

Hey Poojeet,

Do you guys put poo in your workout supplements for that extra boost?

also US was almost never an ally wtf. US almost declared war on us for attacking Pakistan in 1971. USSR/Russia were always our allies. Irodov, Krotov, Pushkin, Gorbachev are still household names in India.

>almonds
nooooooooooo not while im cutting

Attached: D78rtPuXYAET8tj.jpg (720x602, 48K)

Attached: pajeetmyson.png (485x723, 468K)

End all H1B’s in retaliation lmfao

he just shot himself and India in the foot... lol

good

Attached: 1dcd9e3c8e.jpg (300x380, 98K)

fuckin lol.... President Poo is like hurrrr I can tariff too, me be and stronk too....

Attached: 1557535853683.jpg (413x395, 22K)

almonds use up like 300 gallons of water, fuck you stupid onions fags growing plants in a desert

>But it was delayed
He cucked out already. He's not gunna do shit except poo on the shitting streets

SERIOUS QUESTION TO FELLOW AMERICANS

Would you prefer paying a few cents extra to ensure your product was handled by fellow Americans instead of LITERAL streetshitters getting their LITERALLY shitstained hands all over it?

I know what I would choose.

Attached: 635570155658759450-Ben-Franklin-580x360-1-1-2-.png (534x401, 109K)

From my countrymen, of course. This country used to thrive off fees and taxes. I have a set of Craftsman steel tools before they moved it off to China and that shit never breaks, which is why they said I can take it back to the store and get replacement for free
>tfw you take a chinese socket back to the store
>it ripped itself apart
>they get the manager
>he's all like that's really fucked up
now i have a new crappy chinese socket for free
wish me luck

>including almonds, apples and walnuts,
that really activates my almonds

PS captchas are really getting out of hand