Most redpilled man on earth

Who is it according to you? In my opinion it's between Diego Fusaro and Alexander Dugin, for those who don't know the first one he's an Italian philosopher who, for the most part, gets dismissed a lot of times either as a classical Marxist (by Lega kikes) or a Bootleg nazi (by PD liberal shit lords). I've read his books and the content is a fair 9/10 for the most part, with some texts reaching the unbeatable 6 million/10.

Attached: Screenshot_20190615_191623.jpg (760x1047, 143K)

Dugin is a waffle

what's wrong with Dugin's head? it's like twice the fucking size of his body

Big brain comrade

>american

The ones who actually did something like create a country that would become the world's sole superpower.

Those two are fags. They just write books to jerk off their ego.

>pic related, they took so many redpills they did something about it

Attached: bet-you-didnt-know-founding-fathers.jpg (1200x675, 76K)

Me...

I was talking about people who are currently alive and Fusaro actually does shit, go back to your basement memeflag

Attached: 1560526377339.jpg (223x226, 7K)

>inb4 stormweenies and boomertards seethe about Dugin

Hilarious that they took some shitty fringe meme about s Russian intellectual old guy who's a nobody in his country seriously thinke he is some Russian Warlock slash ebin Nazbol Puppeteer

Either way his critique of Liberalism is impeccable

JF

Being irrelevant in your own country doesn't really matter, Hitler was irrelevant in Germany till 1930

Attached: 1560604328589.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Satoshi Kanazawa, Edward Dutton and Michael Woodley of Mien the younger are pretty red pilled.

I love President Benjamin Franklin and the currency he appears on.

You know Dugin's ex wife is a muff diving dyke.

You mean pic related? Seems to me like he deliberately avoids mentioning that the people responsible for those things are (((white))) rather than white. Another globalist puppet goy, plenty of those.

Attached: 1560172174008.jpg (800x822, 99K)

Never heard of this guy, seems interesting will buy a few of his books.

>unironically spending money for 20th century bullshit repeated for the billionth time
k

dugin shills get the rope kys faggots

massive head

Why Italy have only marxists basedbois and not only a fascist macho writer?

>the history of your country is based on seating to fascism, since Rome, since the family control on renaissance and since the fascism
>not only a modern fascist writer

Ok!

Attached: HadrianKillingJew.jpg (200x530, 40K)

>Diego Fusaro
Give me the quick rundown

Dugin is an idiot. People think he's "dangerous" but in fact he's just stupid. He got kicked out of his teaching job because he called for the killing of thousands of western-affiliated Ukrainians.