Farming is now racist

Farming is now racist.

I just can't anymore. Dear God: Please send meteor to fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 64406084_2290472844376912_6458377713525719040_n.jpg (647x686, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SarahTaber_bww/status/1138210358345261057
youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik
hebrewsurnames.com/TABER
twitter.com/FarmToTaberPod
youtube.com/watch?v=jbHwAfHQA9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STARVE THE CITIES
STARVE THE JEWS AND THE BLUE CHECKMARKS
FARMERS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH

EVERYTHING IS RACIST YOU RACIST!

Signed,

Racist

WhItE NaTiOnAlIsM
When will these people fuck off and die?

So just prior to completely fucking modern urban white society, they intend to give all the good traditional arable land to niggers ? Interesting approach.

Attached: 1522537523762.jpg (600x395, 101K)

What's a BWW ?
Is that the new acronym for ugly fat bitches?
Toss her into an Amish community and let them fuck that lesbian to death.

this bitch has never been on a farm or met a farmer

>niggers can't farm
das raycis!

this but unironically

Attached: 1499407922355.jpg (300x300, 26K)

So very true. They should protest food until each item they eat both at home and at restaurants come with a Kimberley certificate.

Niggers can't farm. They are starving in Africa because of it.

>It's an authoritarian wet dream
How is it possible to survive being so retarded? How does she get through each day without wandering into the street and getting hit by a bus?

Attached: 1559526050203.jpg (220x297, 18K)

Are they trying to say black people can't farm? Man, that's cold.

Farmers are selfishly growing their own food and then selling it to disadvantaged hungry people.

Exploitation, racism, and white privilege all rolled up into one.

>protected account
twitter.com/SarahTaber_bww/status/1138210358345261057
why do fags always chicken out immediately

We should stop sending racist rice and corn to them.

Attached: 2d4470c5ee4c89b1ce2f02f3ddd80b8d676daa4ecb379650656c5f31e4b4080e.png (409x329, 66K)

Fuck farmers. Bunch of rich assholes who own thousands of acres of land, get tons of gibs, import illegals and then cry on TV about “IT’S SO HARD BEING A FARMER”. The days of 40 acres and a mule are long gone.

youtube.com/watch?v=PApO_Ccb2Ik

She's never seen a farm in her life.

Bitch already protected all her tweets. She's real fast to say shit like that then blocks out any rebuttal. What an intelligent "doctor"

first do this
Refuse to send your crops to blue degenerate cities. May be you can send it to Venezuela for free but don't feed your traitors.

Oh God mother fucking damn it.
What a fucking fuckwit.

yeah, it's condescending and it's perpetuating the racist myth that non-whites need whites
charity to africa and other such oppressed places is an extension of the white man's burden thing, it needs to end

I told her it was nice to have a member of the bourgeoisie to tell us about how the real problem with society is "white farmers"

she blocked me wtf

hebrewsurnames.com/TABER such a cohencidence

Because she is the system.

>interacting with anyone outside your family for just few days a week

Sounds like a fucking dream, fuck cities and big communities, even if they were 100% white.

Being this delusional.

kikes are absolute trash

Very south Afrikan of the good Dr.

>them's the breaks
who the fuck says that kind of shit

Podcast account isn't.
Yet.

just post to her other podcast account

farm to tabor

flood that shit

Agrianism is the final red pill lads. Literally just the thought of you living a nice quiet simple life in the country makes urbanite twitter thots seethe with rage

>never interact with people
>authoritarian wet dream
Someone's throwing around big words without really knowing what they mean. Odds she's Jewish: 100%.

high rarity in this thread

I didn't notice that because I think it's a criminal offence for me to notice that so I didn't notice that so in that way I've not offended anyone.

Too bad the racist farmers can't choose who eats and who starves... Fucking Bitch Ingrate...

This. I am still trying to figure it out. I guess you get to decide how your farm is run, but that isn't really authoritarian. I really hope people don't consider being only dependent on yourself and family is a bad thing,

Lmao at the regards throwing strawman arguments literally and figuratively.

Traditional agriculture is unsustainable and factory farming is reaching its peak performance. Hydroponics and hyperlocalization is the future of agriculture. Cities wont starve without these farmers, they'll begin growing their own produce.

As for the real argument farmers and rural white folk are racist, theres no denying that

Oh look at that.
Every single time.

>The problem isn't the actual poisons or corporations fucking us over.
>IT'S THOSE STRAIGHT WHITE MALES!
Fucking starve then, you fucking whore.

those rural nazis feeding the useless busy work coastal state cucks
how dare they

>just post to her other podcast account
>not posting a link to her other podcast account

Every day I hit this level of WTF. Now this is my new normal.

I am going to start a list of people who reference pop culture media that they clearly never read, such as this bitch with her inability to read a series of literal childrens books or watch the tv series made after them.

>coping this hard

An SJWanker stereotyping a group of people.....

Agreed. Also Your grandparents and great grandparents were heros.

She's right you know. We just brought in a crop of niggerberries yesterday. They have almost no nutritional value and can't feed a family but we keep growing them anyway. We're getting ready to plant a row of faggot squash that will be ready next month. You have to harvest them early because they all get diseases. At the end of the planting season we tell everyone to come for the big holocaust salad but when they get there the bowl is empty. We say, you just.missed it! Joke never gets old but maybe we'll have a real holocaust salad next year.

its on her homepage not like its secret
twitter.com/FarmToTaberPod

You just harvested my sides.

>Hydroponics and hyperlocalization
hipsters fucking around on their balconies in some urban shithole will not feed a city

Try actually living and working with farmers

Farming life is pretty comfy desu

>Hydroponics and hyperlocalization is the future of agriculture.
The real joke is only straight white males are doing this, too.

>living independently on a farm is an authoritarian wet dream

What

How

You should grow rainbow fruit, every season it grows into more colours.
Also checked.

She should be forced to explain what she thinks, "authoritarian," means.

>this faggot believes in urban farms

We're going to have to squash our beef with China to manufacturer all these god damn ovens we're gonna need. Fuck.

I don't know which is the most sad The fuck wit who wrote it, or op taking notice of said fuck wit.

These digits, this post.
Toppest of keks, mate

Hydroponics only allow for specific crops

They're a thing. Even in your own country.
Only straight white men can be successful with it, though.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jbHwAfHQA9M

Racist crops only?

>Hydroponics are the future
AND THOSE ARE STILL ONLY DONE BY WHITE MALES
FARMERS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH

>t. nigger
Why not go back to Africa if you hate Whites so much? Oh, that's right, no gibs, because niggers don't produce anything but crime. Cry harder, Dequarius.

>Them's the breaks.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Cities wont starve without these farmers, they'll begin growing their own produce.
Who? International aid to Africa has shown time and time again that niggers can't think far enough ahead to set aside some of the profits from this year's crops for buying fertilizer next year. When we started diverting corn to make ethanol for fuel, Mexico threw a shit fit instead of grow their own fucking corn. The few Whites left in the cities are soibois and small souled bugmen. They're not going to be doing manual labor or getting their hands dirty.

>Cities wont starve without these farmers, they'll begin growing their own produce.
HAHAHAHAHAHA
You really think Jamal and Tyrone are going to leave a hydroponic setup alone and not steal it to grow weed?
>As for the real argument farmers and rural white folk are racist, theres no denying that
And they're justified. Reality vindicates them. I grew up in one of these rural white towns that people love to look down on, was taught that racism was bad, then I moved to the city and learned to distrust black people until they proved they were worthy of trust. None of those farmers or their kids told me to hate black people. They didn't have to.

>farmers and rural white folk are racist, theres no denying that
And that's a good thing!

geez it be a shame if people started contacting her job

Attached: farmtodreidel.png (753x514, 90K)

you aren't going to feed the world on 1/4 acre plots you absolute nob. there's a reason subsistence farming starves all the niggers in africa.

>And they're justified. Reality vindicates them.
Nailed it.

>flag
>post
Checks out.

Watch the video, Satan. Don't have to feed the world. Dude makes a living off 1/4 acre, and has employees. In Canada, which is bureaucracy central.

>jack dorsey has now announced, after consultations with experts in online hate groups, that all agricultural linked accounts shall be banned under new policy changes. The inherent bigotry of plant growers must end and Twitter will have a leading role moving forward with this. Working toward a sustainable future of lab grown soi is the hope for humanity in these dark times.

oh man, I never heard about the new pres, good on ya zimbebe

Feminism is a hateful cancer that targets the innocent

Maybe its because the black got pissed last time they were involved in agriculture

Attached: B02B7076-7064-425C-8309-785FD58853A1.jpg (1024x942, 139K)

And he's not the only one. He constantly spotlights OTHER growers.

Guess how many aren't straight, white, and male?

what do you mean by traditional argiculture?
if it means every family tends to their own field then yes we are long past that point and separation of labour is the only way to keep up the productivity
if you mean just usual field of grains and so on than its absolutely as sustainable as it was before thanks to machinery

sounds great and all but i don't need to feed myself on a 1/4 plot since i own a 150 acre quarter section.

>principal
Sounds like she's at least part-owner, user. You didn't think jews actually held real jobs, did you?

They're doing it for us.

Only white people (and Mexicans working for whites) can be farmers, because farming requires effort and work.

Okay, and? How much do you make? He pulls 100k a year.

Jewish Talmudic/Torahnic literature explicitly states agriculture as the lowest of labour and only worthy of scorn and derision. Jews are supposed to profit from the labour of others, as commanded by their books. It's the mark of a wandering, mercantile desert society that scorns nature and self sufficiency.
The way she describes it as 'authoritarian' reminds me of Spenglers description of the Urban academics who push their societies into decline by implementing their ideologies on the farmers and the warriors and 'rationalizing' the society out of existence.

>it’s another episode of literally who said something on Twitter, this obviously warrants a thread to sperg over it
You idiots act as insane as the people sending these tweets, you paranoid weaklings

People have no fucking clue how monopolized agriculture is. Cunts from top to bottom, it can all burn.

She's the owner, so....it wouldn't make a difference?

Okay so right now. At this moment. Farmers decide to let their fields go to seed and nobody will take up the reins for them. You predict not a single bad thing would happen. No casualties, no catastrophic economic scenario, nothing. Because "well I've heard about this alternative that is totally possible in the future so we don't need the old way now" and that's not exactly why commies kill millions with their childish fantasies too amirite? Alright retard.

Attached: 1559320671131.gif (129x150, 73K)

What you should realize is this thread will be gone by the end of the day. She'll keep on spouting her nonsense.

But YOU'RE TOTALLY RIGHT! BEING SILENT ABOUT IT BEFORE COMPLETELY WORKED BEFORE!

Someone should tweet "You know what makes great fertilizer? DEAD KIKES!"

Attached: killer kitty.gif (500x400, 392K)

Any anons here start farming after working in (((jobs))) for years? How did the shift go? I've been thinking about this for a while, but farmland is expensive as fuck.

kek

Attached: sides.jpg (151x233, 11K)

Maybe it’s true that Russia or some other foreign power is behind tweets AND threads like this in order to make people paranoid, on edge and divided. Clever, really...

ITS NOT ABOUT CONTROLLING WHITE PEOPLE...
>>ITS ABOUT DESTROYING THEM

jewi$h goal is to destroy ALL ARYANS, ALL WHITE PEOPLE... the holocaust is Jewish wet dream towards whites...

Attached: jewish art.jpg (810x1024, 179K)