Humor thread-kurwa maj edition

we waz winged hussars n shiet

Attached: image.jpg (866x1024, 636K)

Attached: banassaultcheese.png (1529x643, 424K)

>kurwa maj

amerimutt education

I'm getting sick of this stupid website. Jow Forums is cool but the people who use it are retards. You cant even have a conversation here every reply is just angry memes like "nigger" "kike" "leaf" etc. Is that how you idiots talk to people in real life? No wonder nobody here has a job or a girlfriend.

I don't get it though whats the point of this place if every body just says the same thing every time. I thought it would be funny cause you guys make all the memes but all you do is call each other names.

Attached: 1538584186899.gif (399x539, 1.82M)

dumping shit

Attached: 1553226358300.jpg (422x599, 42K)

Attached: 1541012192251.png (655x688, 485K)

Attached: 1530384786669.jpg (1024x809, 180K)

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual transwoman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Attached: 1535321920787.jpg (960x740, 85K)

How will manlets ever recover.

Attached: 1538335914416.jpg (1631x918, 1.17M)

I did as you told me, you dirty little leaf, and pulled myself off twice when I read your post. I am delighted to see that you do like being fucked arseways. Yes, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for so long backwards. It was the dirtiest fucking I ever gave you, my leaf. My prick was stuck up in you for hours, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat sweaty buttocks under my belly and saw your flushed face and mad eyes. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come bursting out through your lips and if I gave you a bigger stronger fuck than usual fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, leaf, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting leaf when every fuck drives one out of you. I think I would know a leaf's fart anywhere. I think I could pick yours out in a roomful of farting countries. It is a rather rustling noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope leaf will let off no end of farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Attached: 1545330316390.jpg (718x718, 104K)

Fuck off with your edgy racism you fucking underage fuck. Funny thing is you wouldn't dare to say that anywhere but on here, because you're an edgy little faggot.

Maybe someday when you eventually turn 15, you'll realise that you're a fucking dickhead.
Every day your parents probably sob in each others arms at the realisation that the innocent little child they once had has now grown up to be a NEET basement dwelling permavirgin faggot incel with a non-existant social life.
The only attention you will ever garner from anyone is by posting edgy fucking comments on an anonymous fucking image board.

I can almost picture a weak grin spreading across your face as you realise someone replied to your shitty mindless comment, you autistic fuck. But then that smile will slowly disappear as you realise your 10 seconds of daily attention is gone, and you go back to moping around in the darkness of your dank basement, the only light in the room coming from your probably shit-tier walmart desktop because you're too poor to afford a decent one, or maybe you're too socially inept to go out and buy one. After this thread dies, you will probably let out a loud sigh as you lift your chubby cheeto-stained fingers to turn off your monitor before crawling in to your pissy, cum-stained mattress to cry yourself to sleep. You are nothing. You will never be something. You fucking lardass social reject. DEAHT TO WHITES DEATH TO WHTIES DEATH TO WHITES

Attached: 1555084375611.jpg (895x1024, 102K)

Let me tell you goyim about the holocaust. I was a survivor, you see. Back the good ol' days, they used to use our anuses and rectums as molds for tank shells. You could do that back with the old 76mm guns. Oy gevalt, you spoiled goyim with your fancy-pants 105's and 120's. I digress. Now, the easiest way to do it was to pour a solid stream of good German steel directly into the aforementioned corn hole. This had the unfortunate side-effect of killing the rabbi. Since that was bad for some reason, those doity krauts found a workaround: If the jew in question believed it was gold, he wouldn't die. Yahweh would protect his anal wellbeing. So a large propaganda campaign was started to convince all the Jews in Germany to do their part to stoke the fires of German engineering in the pits of their prostates.

Attached: 1552324989668.png (1772x1600, 2.33M)

Ach! What I am about to say will sound incredible! At Auschwitz I used to throw apples over the fence to the girls in the women's compound. But one day I missed and hit Dr. Mengele himself in the head! He was very angry and grabbed a machine gun from one of his bodyguards. Oy vey! But I was a world class sprinter before the war and ran off before he could fire. I raced for the nearest latrine and dived head first into the sewage - knowing the Germans would never think to look for a Jew hiding in sewage. Because Mengele himself had been affronted they were unusually persevering that day. However, terrified as I was I began to notice how comfortably warm it was. In fact, after a few hours in it I felt totally rejuvenated! Later that night, after the ruckus died down, I snuck back into my barracks and told some friends what had happened. As it was a very cold winter that year I led a small group back to get warm…. As the refreshing warmth seeped into our bones soon we were all laughing and splashing like school kids on holiday! And not only that - we discovered diamonds and rubies and gold rings and all sorts of wonderful treasures hidden in the sludge! Word got out though and soon everybody was jumping into "the hot tub" to get warm… AND RICH! It became our spa in the midst of so many horrors. The camp even experienced a baby boom during that time! At first swimming in a sewer seems like an undesirable option - but after a while you actually begin to look forward to it. And I can assure you that human sewage is not the least bit harmful. At least not to Jews. You can eat it if you are hungry - and I have done so. L'chaim!

Attached: 1539584967990.jpg (722x1024, 110K)

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free-time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow-minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to be yourself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Jow Forums. Do anything else.

Attached: 1548053304898.jpg (605x656, 235K)

right? Fucking pedos.How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girls clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherrytaken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-defloweredpussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick

Attached: 1552117695514.png (925x720, 174K)

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1554088531802.jpg (709x791, 149K)

I'm going to be straight here. I am a white nationalist, but I am also a cuckold. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, antibiotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at pleasuring white women. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once, Jow Forums. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

Attached: 1541212025126.jpg (1600x1200, 673K)

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goyim? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gesher Yehuda Yeshiva, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Jow Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed herpes babies from my time as a mohel. I am trained in Talmudic warfare and I'm the top shekeler in the entire US Federal Reserve. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with chutzpah the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, goy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mossad agents across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, goyim. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 6 gorillion ways, and that's just with my IDF skills. Not only am I extensively trained in Jewjitsu, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the shekels, you goddamn idiot. I will shit gefilte fish all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, goyim.

Attached: 1559465738560.jpg (793x727, 70K)

Please, first off, I'm a oldfag and I don't need a kid talking down to me, thanks. Second, My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song. I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of blacks because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I have a college degree in african studies and detroit studies. What do you do with your life, other than making racist jokes on an anonymous image board? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are just a faggot who should just kill yourself.Thanks for listening.

Attached: 1537878499327.png (744x587, 38K)

What the fuck did you just report about me, you little CNN? I’ll have you know I am versed in advanced mspaint, and I have over 300 confirmed (You)s. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top autist in the entire Jow Forums community. You are nothing to me but just another exploitable PNG. I will kek you with precision never been seen before on the face of this Earth. You think you can get away with putting drama students on air? Think again, Mockingbirds. As we speak I am starting a thread on Jow Forums and your exifs are being traced right now, so you better prepare for the memes, faggot. The storm that wipes out your pathetic network. You’re fucking dead, cronies. I can be anywhere, any time, and I can photoshop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mouse. Not only am I extensively trained in touch typing, but I have access to the entire worldwide network of Jow Forums hackers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the internet, you little shit. You’re fucking dead, newfag.

Attached: 1551511872898.jpg (2668x1272, 741K)

Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Jow Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Jow Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

Attached: 1541506563525.png (1246x1268, 935K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1533173281948.png (525x2473, 694K)

wat

Please tell me that that anime thing is real.
Did it actually happen?

Attached: 12897cda23ada2e64a329cc78eb921324f95f27953262352adeae42a13afdea0.gif (209x193, 128K)

imagine how anally overheated someone must've been to draw that

Copypastas you stupid shill. Jesus I thought you guys had to be here atleast a week before the JIDF let you post.

>Please tell me that that anime thing is real.
>Did it actually happen?
dunno but I hope its realz

Attached: 1537878310204.jpg (701x854, 93K)

Slate BTFO'd the create of makeapp

Attached: 1557321626951.jpg (1439x2466, 892K)

Attached: 1537903238080.jpg (800x647, 86K)

Attached: 1549488465054.jpg (641x657, 106K)

Attached: 1534415931418.png (1558x1124, 758K)

Ikr, it's kurwa czerwiec

Attached: 1540985771560.jpg (1680x1050, 675K)

Attached: 1548159926218.jpg (572x699, 75K)

Attached: 1558994383219.jpg (1536x1564, 262K)

Attached: 1545058321952.jpg (426x960, 22K)

>straya

Attached: 1554496097326.png (700x558, 457K)

Niggerfaggots everywhere

Wow, they really showed him!

Shatnered.com

Attached: 1545136661597.png (663x1511, 145K)

BASED

Attached: 1560515553673.png (691x767, 683K)

Attached: 1539711872718.png (865x261, 85K)

Attached: 1545339179418.jpg (1265x2037, 238K)

Attached: 1549556207729.png (600x560, 94K)

Attached: 1537585147813.jpg (1019x1192, 317K)

Attached: 1547131602451.jpg (2048x1888, 361K)

Attached: 1547392786892.webm (640x480, 920K)

Attached: 1555805765534.jpg (684x176, 23K)

what is even the problem of calling a nigger, "nigger"? Damn niggas has to ruin everything.

> Jow Forums is cool
> people who use Jow Forums iz retards
>t. brainlet

poor lib-mom

Attached: 1559749229668.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

Attached: 1555951949903.png (1000x696, 672K)

Attached: oh-youre-a-liberal-dixon-diaz-two-mctrump-meals-coming-8416712.png (500x553, 146K)

damn it auto airbrushes the bags under your eyes. women should love it!

Attached: 1544274693058.jpg (388x275, 77K)

Attached: t-g-onservative-liberal-woman-woman-conservative-woman-vs-liberal-35194182.png (500x610, 143K)

Attached: adolf-hitler-a-failed-liberal-arts-student-who-blamed-his-21946801.png (500x610, 179K)

Attached: i bit a libtard.jpg (506x500, 93K)

Attached: shadow nra.jpg (1024x768, 192K)

holy fuck... i thought someone shopped her in... its real. wow...

horse dick...

Attached: only-a-libtard-otfe-ooa-hepatriotfederation-would-think-you-can-31656637.png (500x587, 138K)

Attached: 1558459725238.jpg (440x290, 75K)

Attached: most arrogant.jpg (998x1200, 134K)

Stop posting shitty, facebook quality republican boomer memes you fuck

Attached: Max's Helmet.png (1488x1188, 180K)

Attached: OBAMA OSAMA.jpg (500x306, 48K)

triggered lol

Attached: look-son-this-is-a-libtard.jpg (600x527, 186K)

Post more like this.

kek'd

Attached: 1527794882274.jpg (440x361, 26K)

Boomer
Don't have moar pics like that but i do have a Jow Forums effect folder if you are interested

Attached: 1545707617559.jpg (1006x685, 125K)

Attached: okprotestersoback-to-work-we-got-burgers-and-friesto-make-liberal-7103278.png (500x596, 142K)

Attached: liberals doing their thing.jpg (724x462, 89K)

Hey Jow Forums my gf had a car accident and someone sent me the pictures, do you think she is okay?

Attached: 1540755302007.jpg (302x400, 40K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1544895437772.jpg (640x633, 31K)

my uncle had a little accident as well. Is he fine :(
??

Attached: 1544190238948.jpg (650x777, 279K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1546535163124.jpg (714x530, 50K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1546568953446.jpg (1200x1154, 132K)

>Never unite goyim, keep hating each other.
Daily divide & conquer threads.

Attached: FB_IMG_1547766416784.jpg (618x480, 39K)

Attached: that-look-we-all-get-whenever-a-libtard-starts-yapping.jpg (288x257, 29K)

That's one weird looking rooster

Attached: sex hillary.jpg (480x326, 19K)

Thanks for sharing that epic meme

Attached: FB_IMG_1546039108023.jpg (716x605, 32K)

Friendly reminder that anti-polish sentiments on this board are forced by Jewish shills because of the recent poland-israel drama.
Nothing wrong with making fun of Polish migrants, but Poland itself is based.

>t. toilet cleaner

Attached: 1556572419169.png (811x277, 135K)

Attached: 1547900513370.jpg (640x1097, 168K)

Attached: 1530104637918.jpg (645x269, 28K)

Attached: 1558523725684.jpg (1329x2474, 410K)

Attached: 1530942926459.png (1080x1920, 833K)

Don't be so hard on the leaf, poor guy is probably malnourished. A can of tuna is 17$ over there.

lol mfw calling a canadian "leaf" is the same as calling a black "nigger" fucking just cracks me up

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

INSHALLAH BROTHER

Attached: 1560448721571s.jpg (51x124, 2K)

Attached: 1559023647253.png (1280x1440, 1.38M)

Attached: 1540294006592.jpg (1148x1600, 722K)

Attached: 1529405472993.png (1654x1000, 1.87M)

Attached: 1546527303052.jpg (1076x1830, 234K)

Attached: 1543572393809.jpg (600x508, 46K)

Ofc the new would know

Attached: 1535804061897.jpg (702x557, 126K)

Attached: 1538836626419.jpg (1182x666, 141K)

Attached: 1539998238838.png (1548x1534, 512K)