TRUMP IS LOSING THE TRADE WARS

>divides the US
>unites the world
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1547412467862.png (510x494, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

countryeconomy.com/gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well they sure as shit won't be putting tariffs on our toilets.

that's because the toilets are made in china

Oh no, not our indian products, whatever will we do? Wall street has already come out and said it isn't a big deal and we are winning against china. They are just lashing out in pain with their 3rd world street shitters.

FPBP!

Attached: Sage love 2.jpg (300x254, 12K)

they can say that but guess what. gdp growth figures are to be reported come july

play by play. trump starts mouthing off but its late june so it doesnt affect figures. america 2nd quarter 4.2% and china 6.7% for 2018. then america has to do a farm bill. then 6.5% for china 3rd and then 6.4% 4th 2018 and now this year 6.4% 1st.

america isnt any where near that 4.2%. at 3/10 of a single percent drop the msm cries foul again but america dropped way more than 3/10 of a single percent. we arent even at 3.9% gdp growth. we are at 2.9%. from 4.2% to 2.9% and china has gone from 6.7% to 6.4%

america will go negative before china hits 5% at this rate

countryeconomy.com/gdp

Attached: 1560263431005.jpg (800x709, 129K)

To avoid this
Give us H1b and white wimmen

how about we give you the CEO job instead?

Attached: 1548631012114.png (590x527, 337K)

no wonder tech is so shit

GDP used to be called GNP. It was changed for Global Homogenous reasons

Attached: C91E5EE1-0235-4C97-AFD2-EA63A3E80DD5.gif (310x368, 2M)

>unites the world
If you demand fair trade relations, your "friends and partners" suddenly show their real faces. As long as you're stupid and pay, they pretend to like you.
Germany experiences the same in the EU, as long as they pay for the shit, all the others are friends and partners, but call you Nazi otherwise.

Fuck them, those "friends and partners."

india superpower 2020

POO

Good, retaliate by ending all H1B's.

they ALL have to go back, esp that smug street shitter running google, fuck that pajeet faggot

We own your internet

Attached: IndiaSavesTheDayAgain.jpg (832x1192, 150K)

i always laugh when I see a manhole cover that says made in india

too soon mutto

IN

I honestly believe it's because indian accent sounds funny and has that harmless vibe to it while many of those CEOs have to bare shitton of abuse because of its corporations actions.

>thinking that tech giants have a "nation"
they're globalists, dummy. Cosmopolitans, citizens of world.

>poo in loo
>relevant

>"Stupid pajeet, white people invited the ENTIRE universe duur huurr what will y'all do without us"

God can whities please go extinct any faster

Fucking streetshitters are the reason the world is going with the Chinese, fuck sub-human semi-domesticated streetshitting niggers, fuck them.

Shut up Dothead.

Your governments paying for my engineering degree how do you feel

As if I want any of their shit-stained products. I legitimately don't want any of what I buy to be handled by literal streetshitters.

This. Fuck pajeets.

Attached: fasdlf.jpg (640x625, 40K)

What products are those?

>We own your internet
>Google is the internet
WEW lad

now post the stock for all the other companies

google has had nothing but failures since google+, but their income stream is automated and basically perfected in adwords

>india
So what they are gonna charge more for tech support?

OP.... attention whore faggots like you need to get dick cancer and die

stop posting the same fucking thread 5 times you faggots...

sage

>it's all a poo conspiracy
I can actually see it
It's the poos with their hindu magics trying to fuck social media sites and such

Name a single thing that guy has done to better Google or any Google product.

Google products keep getting shittier and I genuinely don't want to use any of them. He's just riding off the success Google already had and current stock market's boner for all tech companies.

Maybe try CREATING a tech company rather than leeching onto existing Western ones like the parasites you are. Oh right, over 1 billion of you streetshitters and there's not a single one of you that can.

Attached: Untitled.png (1211x985, 621K)

NO MORE H1BS

Attached: man-offers-to-pay-for-people-to-use-public-toilet-22035172.png (500x816, 170K)

Show bobs America or else!

Attached: MAGA.png (509x484, 256K)