Midwest weather manipulation

does anyone look up anymore? it's gotten so blatant these days if how anyone denies it

Attached: IMG_20190615_115611207.jpg (3264x2448, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

words.democracy.earth/follow-the-bitcoin-wikileaks-f2218dece347
archive.fo/dtfiR
getbitcoinblockchain.com/blockchain.torrent
github.com/spooktheducks/local-blockchain-parser
github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's too cloudy where I live to notice.

Buy some zeolite, its a mineral that extracts heavy metals like mercury from ur body, and it protects ur body from future mercury.. this is the stuff they use to clear oceans after nuclear explosions. Take a tea spoon of it and chemtrails wont do shit to you, the elites take this stuff so they dont get effected by the chemicals.

Attached: IMG_2024.jpg (355x255, 9K)

>tfw too much pollution to notice the chemtrails

Attached: 1559319675154.png (645x773, 49K)

I remember in the 90's some old man saying when he was a kid, North and South Dakota were too try to grow corn. That had since changed.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (240x210, 9K)

Weather patterns get hung up on the mountains and this causes the humidity to accumulate and get knocked off course.

It's not like how the sky looks in the wide open west even when it's clear.

thing is I don't know what these "chemtrails" are made of and I expect it's more weather manipulation than societal control, especially seeing as how we just passed permitless concealed carry and having "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" in a place of prominence in all public schools in the state.

t. SD btw
desu I think those recent "tic tac" "UFO" reports might be autonomous Chinese weather manipulation drones trying to fuck up our growing season to economically sabotage us, and these "chemtrails" I'm seeing now are our guys countering it. we've had these sporadic brief thunderstorms that come and go, ever since the season started. almost on a schedule, one almost every single day.

anyone else here /midwest/ and see this shit? especially near planting/growing areas, this season?

also how old would this person be when he was a kid? afaik we've had corn since at least the 60s

>we've had these sporadic brief thunderstorms that come and go, ever since the season started. almost on a schedule, one almost every single day.
I've heard other reports like this since April. Something is going on out there!

You can do weather sabotage with manipulating the magnetosphere. You don't need to send in drones. Whatever it is the fuck they're doing is being done by the US government.

Omg a chemtrail just flew over my house you guys

I've been getting waves of them since the tornadoes started up, and usually at most I just get some brief after-effects. The weather predictions have been pretty consistently wrong and predicting that things should happen earlier than they do.

Even today, it's just barely clouding over and feeling like the pressure is only beginning to go down when they said ti should have probably started getting shifty in the morning.

>tornadoes
You must mean the clever disguise for abducting humans.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (964x639, 56K)

but that's literally what OP pic related was, I went to take a pic of the thinnish one one the left because it was flying right over my house and then I saw not only the other one in the distance, but two that were pretty low and dissipating from earlier below them.

just makes you think when you grow up near an air force base and are always told "yeah the weather around here is lmao so randum! it's like one thing one day and one thing the next, random blizzards that bury cattle alive in May, so weird and random!!!1" growing up, then you start up look up and the sky and wonder

just because you *can* doesn't mean that that's always what is happening.

last Thanksgiving was fun as fuck because my sister (believes in all "Science," unironically recreationally reads Neil DeGrasse Tyson, literally works at NASA) brought a Chinese college friend home, and I dropped redpills like
wow this random flash hailstorm followed by clear skies and sunshine all while the weather has remained so warm that now there's about four feet of steam rising off the hot asphalt streets all over town from all the hail quickly melting we just experienced sure was random and weird, makes you wonder if there's weather manipulation at work, huh?
>there you go again user with your conspiracy talk
oh but [Chink-chan], you guys totally have weather manipulation systems back home right?
>>y-yeah...
so if the Chinese have technology like that, why wouldn't we also?
>...
>>...
I mean of course we'd never ADMIT to it because we've been doing it covertly for so long, while the Chinese do it overtly but a lot of people here don't know about that, so we'd never say "yeah btw we've been manipulating the weather for decades lol havent u noticed"
>...
>>...

>tfw you can't find your original Ben Zyklon explaining the physics of the Whirly Jew
fug

Attached: assange_blockchain.jpg (631x800, 108K)

I've been meaning to dive down this rabbithole for awhile now and I finally have a free saturday, I understand the theory and it seems inevitably true, basic gestalt tho?

words.democracy.earth/follow-the-bitcoin-wikileaks-f2218dece347
archive.fo/dtfiR
getbitcoinblockchain.com/blockchain.torrent
github.com/spooktheducks/local-blockchain-parser

Attached: its_in_the_blockchain.png (1023x738, 208K)

github.com/WikiLeaksFreedomForce

Attached: wikileaks_blockchain.png (2458x554, 250K)

It's gotten insane in Ohio. No one's been able to plant basedbeans or corn. And those who have had their fields flooded for weeks.

Attached: 20190614_205357-1.jpg (2635x1897, 2.81M)

Well I already mentioned it to my family years and years ago. My dad has a stack of old Time magazines, so I can go pull them as needed if he really wants to make me make him eat his words. I just stick to the actual science of it, which is typically a good guess if it's legitimate science.

Legitimate science is willing to be wrong.

I'm no farmer, but I had like a whole entire week to plant before it rained for ages once spring finally started a month late over here. Makes you wonder if this is going to continue shifting.

I should have thought ahead when I was hearing all the upper north westerners saying they were still snowed in all the time, since obviously that water is going to cool the air and get carried over.

I understand the concept and it seems like I said inevitably true; if you have an immutable blockchain that's the first real massively popular cryptocurrency, then discreetly hiding shit like decryption keys in it not only makes too much sense but also is the greatest "marketing" idea for the release of new world order-dismantling documents that I can even conceive of: you hide the key to unlock the dirt in an immutable public cryptocurrency's blockchain and then leave it to the public's net cpu use and autism to find it, leaving only completely shutting down the internet etc. as the only possible avenue to cover it up. I get it, but I have to ask, before I dive into this shit: are there any actual "leads" or ideas about what to look for at this point or is it all just canvassing everything and looking for anything?

Attached: holes_2_movie_poster[1].jpg (800x600, 172K)

i'll be we have a real fuckin shit year in terms of crop production all over the Midwest, this weather has been ridiculous

I want to believe in chemtrails but I have no reason to believe they're not just contrails. Some contrails disappear quickly, others linger depending on the atmospheric conditions, humidity, pressure, altitude, etc. Show me two identical planes flying at the same time in the same area at the same altitude, one leaving a long lasting cloud and the other with a quickly dissipating contrail. I know the U.S. government has experimented with cloud seeding and other weather manipulation, but that doesn't mean every 747 that leaves a trail is intentional weather manipulation.

oh mama, look at that digit

From what I've been hearing, shit's going to be really fucked this year. I was just recently listening to somebody who finally got to harvest hay and the bales were so heavy his equipment was struggling. I don't know what to say other than that I hope non-farmers like me are as clever as farmers when it comes to figuring out how to deal with changing conditions.

this is why I thought for years
but then I started seeing jets fly over my house that don't have any trails of any sort, while other planes in the sky do have them.

it's been kinda on the DL because it's not MUH RUSSIA MUH MUELLER but I've seen talk here and there about federal gvt. assistance going out to those affected, at least here locally

at least Trump said we're doing 4th of July fireworks at Rushmore again next year so at least next year's tourism season is bound to be great :/

At the same time? Same altitude? etc.? Maybe I'll have to pay closer attention, but you can have varying humidity at different times and different altitudes which will be more or less conducive for cloud formation.

All I know is that you need to start by looking at the transactions made by the wikileaks address.
Apparently people have already found a lot, possibly including the decryption keys, but threads keep getting deleted.
If we get enough eyes on this, they can't grab us all the release will become inevitable.

Interesting and nice get. Any publications on the stuff we can read for a bit of pharmacology?

I'm not a big fan of the fed subsidies, but if we're in a time of weird weather, and economic changes from international trade, and facing down an eventual financial collapse, then I think some help is probably a good idea. Especially if crop insurance isn't stepping up to the plate.

Do you live under a common flight corridor?

I live not too far from a major international airport. The air is usually too turbulent to lay down cross-hatches, but every so often you see one that lays out a trail that turns into a thin cloud when the weather is at a standstill. The other planes don't do that.

i'm watching for it more carefully now but I could swear I saw it when I was driving home the other day

see here's the problem I want to believe you're on the right track and dive in and help but as inevitable as the situation I outlined previously is, it's also inevitable that forces at play aware of this information dissemination gambit would use disinfo agents would lead the people astray, so as to divert cpu use and autism away from uncovering the actual truth. thus I have to ask you to point me in the direction of anything resembling concrete progress that can give me hope that somebody's actually on the right track to uncovering something, so I can put my own limited cpu and autism to work.

I feel this completely, it makes agriculture feel like niggers of industry because we're just getting handouts but I think it economically makes good sense in the greater scheme of things given current conditions

Fuck yeah, crisscrossing straight lines of clouds all over today, and regularly, too. It will probably rain tonight or tomorrow morning. NJfag here, this shit is pretty common. Doesnt always rain immediately after, though. Would have been a nice clear blue ski today, otherwise.

I see a lot of cars with stupid hippie bumper stickers on them, but sometimes I see one that makes sense, like farmers = food.

For me, I'm growing some of my own. Food prices are getting crazy, even if meat is going down, which I assume is due to an incoming feed shortage. What I would like to hope most of all is that free exchange of information will reduce the impact of the speculators who just try to make money off of the real markets.

btw while I have everyone's attention I would like to inform everyone that my state is the objectively least pozzed in the union, and that nobody could ever remember the name of the only Jewish kid in my high school class, because literally everyone called him "Bacon."

come visit this summer

Attached: IMG_20190127_024524.jpg (1728x1080, 144K)

The thing that got me was patterning. Multiple parallel and perpendicular lines, always at a particular time of day. When I was in Az, I would see a lot of that in the morning and evening, but very little during the day. Here it seems to be done shortly after it rains.

ITS NOTHING GOY!

GO BACK TO WATCHING BALL GAME!

Attached: 1542232809352.jpg (900x900, 72K)

can confirm, I took a tsp and shit out a pound of lead the next day

Crazy Horse is better imo, but it's a pretty good stop on the grand I-80 tour, and the mountains are a good place to cool off a little bit if you're doing it during tourist season.

fucking this, totally. I get it, planes fly along flightpaths and all that, but it seems like the prominent trails in particular make a crisscross

Crazy Horse is here too senpai

Trying to convince the missus to move out in that area. We'll see how it goes. She's hell bent on CO because she's got some fends there, but I'm not too keen on living in another blue zone, which is where her friends are.

I live in NJ and I see a fuck ton of these. They come out of the backs of planes, not the engines on the wings, like theres two pipes that let out right at the back under the tail fin. Its not every plane buy it seriously is a lot of them at certain times. Early morning of a clear day it's the worst to see them spray a giant V and then how to more will come at it with an X in about a half hour after it's less noticeable and a trail of its own. Then they fill that in over the rest of the morning with straight lines until by about noon when you'll now notice that the sky is covered in one huge cloud from end to end. They want to block out the sun for some areas for some reason.

>Crazy Horse is here too senpai
Yep, just down the road. Put both in one day. Rushmore is neat to see in person, but it doesn't take up all day and imo Crazy Horse is is a more impressive way to end it (no injun)

Definitely, I scared my wife one day pointing it out, she's one of those "oh, you conspiracy theorist" people, but that day it was undeniable patterning, active and deliberate spraying.
Check out geoengineeringwatch.org, best source of info I've ever seen on the topic.

The amazing thing to me isnt even that this happens, it's that no one talks about it. No one sets up a time lapse to show this happening and gets people talking about it. No one jshy looks up and says " whoa look at that giant t fucking X in the sky" to the people around them. It's a reality they would all rather ignore. They instead pretend like somehow it's pollution from airplanes which is complete bullshit. Jet fuel after going through a jet engine leaves behind water vapor that dissipates immediately. There is clearly something other than water vapor that dissipates quickly coming out of those pipes under the tail fin on some planes. It's not all planes. It's not a natural thing. Yes I know what condensation is. Yes I have seen jets take off and go through patches of cold air. No that's not what this is. They don't even do this shit as much when it's cold.

The chemtrail meme is bullshit. But contrails do effect weather - they cause haze. I remember the National Weather Service wrote about a cooling effect from all the contrails over the Atlantic. In Michigan, I've watched dozens of contrails turn an sunny day into a hazy overcast.

CO is just Midwest WA/OR, i.e. faggot state for hipsters, SD especially West River especially the Black Hills is incredibly based. (yes I know not all of CO is fags but enough is that the state has been poisoned, unlike SD)
did I mention permitless concealed carry and mandatory "ONE NATION UNDER GOD" in a place of prominence in all state public schools?

And isn't there a state or national park around there as well? I seem to remember really enjoying hiking around there, but I-80 is so long and has so many cool things you start to forget exactly where you stopped.

Lmao I do that shit casually as can be. "Hey, look at those weird clouds, huh, wonder what's up with that?" Silence is the usual response, but I see the gears turning behind the blank stares, sometimes.

Custer and the Badlands

Everything would seem to point towards climate manipulation practices being studied, secretly, on our own population. What are the risks? The side effects? We are the test subjects. We are finding that out right now. No wonder the world governments won't admit to the project. Would you admit to your own people that you were testing chemical concoctions on them all without their consent? Maybe if you wanted to be lynched by an angry mob. These "people" that lord over us will keep poisoning us even if we start dying from it in large numbers. That's probably an added bonus to them. The story about the climate is probably all bullshit just an excuse to poison everyone on Earth.

NO ONE CARES RETARD, NO ONE EVEN REMEMBERS WHEN THE SKIES WERE CLEAR AND BLUE, WERE ALL FUCKED

Attached: 17739295.jpg (219x230, 5K)

checked and this, plus it's the attitude you get when you ask someone about it, they just completely take it for granted and ignore it without questioning

It was the black hills, now that I remember. Badlands were pretty bad, but that's just a glimpse of all the shit going on in Utah. And then you can get a reading on how much brown tide the Mormons are intent on bringing in. That's where I learned how I can barely understand Mexican.

even if people aren't being literally poisoned (no reason why they shouldn't be tho), think about the independent farmers and how they just get kiked over by this experimental shit, when they already have to deal with the unpredictability of Mother Nature herself.

>bad
*badass
sry no bully

The other reason you can infer that the Govt. isn't poisoning people is that the elite would get poisoned too. You can't spray an aresol huge swaths of the country and somehow avoid the Clintons, Bush family, Rockefellers, ect.

I don't deny it's a possibility, but I don't buy the idea that all contrails dissipate quickly in all atmospheric conditions. There are certainly all kinds of particulates jets emit that water vapor can condense on, especially when it's humid, the tempurature/altitude is cold enough to form ice crystals rapidly, wind is low, etc

Yeah, that's what I can tell about CO, too. I lived in Denver back in 2011, it wasn't so bad but things have definitely changed. I know from looking at the maps that the area she'd like to live in wouldn't be conducive to the lifestyle I'd like to love. SD sounds pretty nice, been thinking about ND and eastern Montana, too. I'm not so much worried about the school system, I'm determined to homeschool my kids, even if I can't spare the time, I would like to find a group of like minded parents. My wife is very black and bluepilled, she knows shits fucked up but feels helpless to do anything about it, so she zones out on the black mirror and trashy reality tv. Appeals to authority and doubt, fear, doubt, but every once in a while she asks meaningful questions that give me hope.

glad u enjoyed it, i will probably end up starting a family here. i tried living in multiple big cities and shit and it's so pozzed, i moved back home and everyone is chill, the one black family and the four mexican families go to your Catholic church and are conservative and based, everyone else is white, prairienigs are a bit of a problem but on the whole less niggerish and more sedate than citynigs, my mom calls it Mayberry here and it really is, no pride month bullshit, no women's marches or abortion parades or whatever, just good folk. it takes leaving and returning to really appreciate these things

Well, you have to "back in to it" as they used to say.
>the government pretends it isn't happening
>it happens anyway
>it's happening at a cost and scale that only a few could accomplish
>they don't call each other out about it
>congress won't talk about "chemtrails" but years later they will talk about "geoengineering"
What does that tell you? It tells you there's a flood of government money being thrown at projects that somehow aren't public even though it's public money.

Don't wait to start a family. Jump in like you're jumping in the water and you'll find a way to swim. Easing your balls in is for children.

About 5 years ago I noticed every 1-3 days before a scheduled thunderstorm came through my area, the skies were full of chemtrails, week after week I would fuck with my co-workers to the point they actually started getting scared I was predicting these thunderstorms. When the skies where really heavy with the suspended chemicals I would tell them it’s going to be a bad one and sure as fuck, tornadoes and hails.

Pic related

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-12-at-10.23.32-PM.png (568x982, 315K)

come home white man, and go to church and get your wife involved in it if you haven't already. also I feel you hardcore on the homeschool thing but I have to say the public schools here weren't that bad at all, I would have been preferred to have been homeschooled (in a group environment that wouldn't leave me the social retard i ended up being anyway kek) but like idk here we read Number The Stars in third grade and I think that was the first and last time we learned about the lolocaust, far more focus on American history in history classes and even some local history, which, having had generations of family in the area, i've come to really appreciate.

Are they blocking out a 2nd moon? A few days ago I looked straight up and there was a 2nd moon like planet in up above my head. Then the next day those planes were blazing the sky with these trails to the point where it was ridiculous.

nice ip collection meme

i'm not waiting i'm in the process of developing to the point where i can. next couple of years if all goes well

that is the regular moon zoomer

this thread wouldn't be complete without mentioning being able to ctrl+f "HAARP" at least once

No there were 2 moons in the sky. I know what I saw.

>next couple of years if all goes well
I'm the end of my genetic line, so don't wait two years and double up on when you get to it. Most things in life you don't really get around to it, so, like a farmer, get while the getting's good.

But you're willing to buy that all of these modern jets leaving behind Xs and Vs and filling them in with parralell straight lines are actually just contrails? Why are they flying in that specific path for any other reason than becacause if the trail they're leaving behind? Why make a V or an X? Why have two planes flying parallel to each other, offset just enough from the last set of planes that flew parallel and made their own lines, to be able to fill in the space between? The only reason to fly such a specific path is because of the trail its leaving behind. You dont accidentally draw Xs and Vs and accidentally fill them in with parallel lines by just flying from point a yo point b all day long. That takes planning and organization with the intended purpose of creating those shapes.

snap a pic next time post it on this board subject line "two moons" and I'll see it and believe you

have you seen the 2 suns? took a picture and saw that there was a colossal planet shaped figure behind the sun

Having worked on government projects, things like
>muh haarp
are memes and cover stories. I am currently sitting on a chair that's making my ass and balls even warmer now that I added an extra battery bank to the tesla coil. So I would just say to notice things and learn how to do whatever your talent is.

checked, post a pic of your dick and balls next to the tesla coil, also timestamp

I would have but I have a prepaid phone where the storage on it is at max and is so bad that it wouldn't even allow me to use the camera app. I swear the push updates on you just so that you can buy a new device.

Always interesting to look up at the sky and see multiple Xs and Vs. You point it out to someone and they get all smuglike. "Oh, user they can't be spraying things. It'd land way far away from us due to the wind. The government wouldn't change the weather, silly user. That's just from planes, or jets its natural." Yet you see tons of planes/jets leaving nothing behind. What I'm curious of is how does the merchant benefit from all of this?

North or South? I'm in the south and I notice those trails all the time. In the hotter days of summer I always notice how the sky seems become almost misty white with no truely visible clouds. I can't remember seeing the sky like that as a kid and I spent a lot of time outside.

The only suitable camera is on my laptop and it was troublesome to get the angle and the light right. It actually wound up looking better than I expected, but it's Jewed up anyway so there's no point.

I just added battery banks one by one because I wasn't sure if I was really feeling it or not at first. The say it woeks gud for sprouting seedlings, so maybe I'll try that eventually later.

weather manipulation, both helping and harming planting/growing seasons, etc.

sure the trails look fine at a distance but if you watch them for long periods of time and see how it dissipates, it really makes you think

I've noticed this too. It's like a misty sun screen. On the hotter days you can barely see any blue at all.

The frequency of the radiation is going up by modality due to lack of magnetosphere counteraction. I don't know if the sun minimum is to do with it or not, but it's a reasonable hypothesis. That's why it burns so hot (including plants) for like the past 10 years or whatever. Invest in clothes rather than sun creams.

Anytime two jets cross paths it's going to leave an X... I must be missing something because if you think that's mysterious you're a complete retard.

lol so i go out for another smoke and look up
mostly clear sky, a few well-defined clouds
zero chemtrails
not a plane in the sky

that's just ice that condenses on the plane engines and then gets melted off, the real weather manipulation comes from industry pumping metals into the air which reflects the sun, both china and the u.s. do this to each other

>You point it out to someone and they get all smuglike. "Oh, user they can't be spraying things. It'd land way far away from us due to the wind. The government wouldn't change the weather, silly user. That's just from planes, or jets its natural."
yeah it's almost like chemtrails was a meme and it's not making anyone gay or docile or whatever, it's just weather manipulation, and if you see it or the weather near you gets affected by it, it's because the target was somewhere else, or it was a test

how do they pump it into the air?

>tfw this has been happening where u grew up since before u were born

Attached: chrome_08BVfyGxHK.png (589x547, 157K)

Makes me wonder if the two aren't connected. The magnetosphere is an important shield. That does help explain the heavy metals a bit more.

its worse in seattle. I see so many chemtrails is fucking insane. It's definitely doing something

checked but how do u see chemtrails in seattle, when i was there it was almost always overcast, except briefly in the summer, but then i was inside because it was so fucking hot

I don't know how they are connected or why they are poisoning us with the chemtrail metals, but they do, in sufficient density, change things. My question is what density it would take to change whatever it is.

Tornados are primarily an electric/aether phenomena where the water and charge separation in the local environment create a sustained vortex in the aether that strengthens itself.

Attached: vortexes small res.jpg (1224x1632, 494K)