/x/ on suicide watch...

/x/ on suicide watch. What sort of 67D upside down water polo is Trump playing with Podesta's disclosure/bluebeam project?

Attached: nopee.png (1417x825, 441K)

Schizos btfo eternally

Day of the meds soon

Because he's a retard and doesn't know anything, that might help explain it.

the idea that we are the only ones in a random universe is absurd
so is there anything that sticks out that is definitively not random
anything that would make the universe seem not so random
anything that would make us being alone make sense

Attached: 1559949275282.jpg (4109x4109, 770K)

Attached: o-PODESTATWEET-570.jpg (570x244, 31K)

Fucking finally. I'm tired of the schizos. Aliens gave us technology that allowed us to put a high resolution camera in the hands of every individual. Put it to good use by taking a non-blurry video of an alien craft or fuck right off.

>memeflag

Fuck you niggers

Are you trying to say he's actually intelligent?

Sure... but you easily make a gigantic leap to space ships... for all you know there are thousands of earths without spaceships

So now the liberals will be openly & adamantly pro-extraterrestrial-existence?

Read Carl Jung guys

Sheesh

lmao

the politically correct term is undocumented flying objects.

That's because Trump can call over to the Airforce and ask them what they are. Bam, objects are no longer unidentified.

The thought that were alone in the near endless universe is not what the point here is, we exist thus theres a % chance. Since the scale of the universe is an absolute unit far greater than we can detect mind you its called the Observable universe for a reason. the point here is that it will never in the course of the lifespan of the whole universe matter if the next civilization capable lifeform exists on the other side of the universe way past the observable one. Also the ammount of lifebearing planets in our galaxy alone could be in the tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands, it doesnt take much to spark chemical reactions that eventually form the primordial soup. Technically nothing in our universe is random, theres a action and a reaction and those are defined. We might not have the capability to observe them but they exist nevertheless

>space is real

Attached: Gasoline.jpg (680x339, 35K)

Is there life on other planets? Probably. But sentient life is doubtful

>conspiracyniggers on suicide watch

just because there might be other lifeforms out there doesn't mean they came here

watch, now every libtard is going to love UFOs now

Actually you're the one who's retarded because if you actually research flatearth you'll realize it is just us on this world and outer space travel is a propaganda meme to get you to believe in aliens.

These "UFOS" are made by humans and always have been

Fucking Skippy hasn’t summoned enough demons and sacrificed enough children to them- he needs to bring them in en mass so they can set up their kingdom here.

This. Bill cooper made an excellent point: There's no way these top intelligence officials would be talking about UFOs unless they have complete control over them.

I hope he believes in unidentified stationary objects.

Attached: ufotank.jpg (814x720, 122K)

Even if it is sentiant it'll never be able to give us a reach around

>military personnel say ufos are real
>government says they are not aliums
So if they are human then why hasn't anyone taken over the world with them? It would only take one ship flying in stealth that can memezag on a dime at 2,000 mph outrunning all missiles and guns to disable a countries infrastructure. Every country on Earth would be helpless against that government and yet no government has stepped forward. Either ufos don't exist or they do exist and it's aliums.

You don't always play your ace my dude.

Wtf I love other lifeforms now

Trump thinks he’s hot shit dontcha

Attached: 2A285F78-F417-441F-8E1E-52E10E2642BF.png (700x378, 260K)

He's just saying he's not a ufo fanatic

Sadly this

Now I truly see
Same thing he said about ((columns))

He’s very cunning compared to his political adversaries as he continues to fuck them in the ass. Intelligent? I wouldn’t call him a theoretical Physicist

Sorry meant for

constantly changing environment is what drives evolution once a planet and the solar system becomes stable, "rapid" evolution pretty much stops(micro evolution still continues as the most adapted are still going to be the survivors ), our planet has been in relative stability for the past few thousand years(eg the last ice age was the last major change), things are still evolving and things still happen eg meteorites, geological and climate changes but the heartbeat has grown slow and steady. again we exist there for there is a % chance and again it has no practical value since the scale of it all. i have no doubt that out there is something looking at the deep dark asking the same questions.

"particularly believe"

its obvious what he is implying with that statement alone. He knows what flying objects really are and he knows its inaccurate to call them UFO's, they are very identified.