The video BLM doesn't want you to see

youtube.com/watch?v=oRpxNfxQNCA

Attached: niggacz.jpg (183x275, 6K)

You have to wonder how is it that the powers that be twisted the narrative that cops were the bad guys and the criminals are the victim?

I honestly believe that blm started as a low effort psyop because the people who support it 100% all have this weird texture to them.

It's increasingly obvious to user that the race-pill is the vector to smashing the present world order. They are not going to abandon the race-based propaganda, in that it's fundamental to their overarching plan...if anything, expect it to accelerate. Meanwhile, the people will od in race-pills, in that their experiences are in such sharp contrast to the propaganda. Race-based cognitive dissonance is peaking coincident with a massive race-propaganda push, it will result in a mass-schitzoesque episode...where the insanity of the pressed beliefs confront a reality of undeniable experience and associated statistics.
They're shooting themselves in the foot... let's help them aim closer to their own guts.

God damn that was hard to watch.
The 4 year old... this is copied and pasted from a previous thread about what happened to me recently.

Under cover of fireworks on new year's day, 2019, 4 skitskins (2 nigs, 1 Mexican, 1 Injun) kicked down my friend door, armed with knives, and tried to rob my (white) family. "For what your ancestors did to our ancestors."
I had enough time to grab my wife's purse kept Sat. Night Special, put a single bullet in, and unload it into the injuns chest (first in). My dog immediately engaged a nog.
I grabbed a steak knife and fought them off for 10 minutes, I was stabbed in the chest, 3 inches above my cock, and slashed over my left eye.
I took ones (a nog) life with a knife into the neck.
The other two kept me occupied but didn't fully engage. They didn't want to give me time to reload and my dog and I didn't give them a chance to turn their backs on me. My dog did work. Such a good girl.
Police arrived and did their job excellently. They almost shot us all and, my 3 sons and wife being safe, I wouldn't have minded. My dog got stabbed in the leg. The cops were kinder to her than me or the two remaining. Rightly so.
Court just finished with the Mexican and remaining nog.
They got 19 and 46 years, respectively.

Get a gun, user. A cheap .38 saved my life (and a good fucking dog helped - pic related).

Attached: 20190614_214713.jpg (1066x1042, 409K)

Attached: Soros BLM.png (1152x662, 630K)

Attached: Soros BLM2.png (573x601, 84K)

Attached: 1542925883565.jpg (667x634, 110K)

Literally who doesn't know all of this already? Only normies and redditers. Let's talk about something that is actually news worthy.

good to hear user
next time have a full clip in a glock so you can get all of them permanently without needing help
a 38 is better then nothing but youre better off with a stack of 9mm so you can use 15-18 rounds before needing a reload
anyone who reads this that lives near savages should always be prepared
and do the leos and taxpayers a favor and dont leave survivors
we dont need to pay for the hospitals, courts, and prisons for these animals if they dont survive their crime spree

Thank God for and please God bless the police and their families... Oh and fuck the criminals, right in the ass and send them to hell! Until they are no more...

The little boy saluting hit my feels

Attached: 900192CC-BBA6-4533-B4A7-C58F78A85BBC.gif (1200x900, 374K)

I have a Baretta 9mm. But it was in my room. I had...

>BANG
>BANG
>BANG

...that much time to react before my door was kicked off the hinges. I keep mine on me like my phone and wallet now. Learned my lesson.

The .38 is my wifes. In her purse, with ammo, unloaded as we have kids.

fucking burgers lmao

ungh yeah *furiously cumming on flag*

I know you will never have that feel, but some of us have or will have kids, once we do, things changes and you become a bleedy mother fucker and seeing a lil boy losing his dad realize that the thing you fear most in life is leaving your grieving family behind, where before you were kind of wishing you'd die soon so you could be free from the hell of being a parent...

I wouldn't have cared one bit about vid related a couple of years ago, but I had to fight back tears half way through to the end...

Life is precious...

Post Bitchute faggot

Attached: 1543356210524.jpg (600x489, 36K)

Every woman in the US should be carrying a (loaded) .38.

We have 5 sons, ages 2 - 9.
She keeps hers unloades. I keep mine loaded... but mine was put in my bedroom. Had 5 seconds before my door came down. No time to get to it (5 bedroom house).

Rage is one hell of a drug Anons.

Attached: 28423444_432732103852034_7557295542627794103_o.jpg (1097x900, 87K)

Checked

Attached: 82C2A78F-0DFE-451D-B1F8-AAB9F1194EDC.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

WHITE ETHNOSTATE CHAN IS UP WHITES ONLY