Imagine being this weak on foreign policy

"I'm so easily intimidated that I back down the very minute my enemy threatens me"
t. Cowardly Beto

Attached: what a girl.jpg (720x858, 243K)

Fuck off kike

Yeah. We need to have our boys shooting brownies every day of every year

t~ seething boomer

Attached: Well+thats+me+maybe+if+i+take+another+sip+_f1bbfd7d011208d0e12a396daa6bd8a1 (1).jpg (380x349, 37K)

Remember when Jow Forums liked Trump because he wanted to avoid foreign engagements at the behest of Israel? I do.

Iran is not our enemy. The Jews are our enemy.

Its Obama all over again.

t. foreign policy illiterates
We don't care what the rest of the world thinks, we're not intimidated by dirty looks. America is going to keep defending its economical and political interests across the globe, no matter how much you whine about it. Stay mad.
This is about America First! Iran wants to deal oil with other countries without using the US dollar as a reserve currency, but we can't let that happen because that's how we export inflation. You're just mad because you're jelly, you wish you had the muscle America has to make the rest of the world our bitch like that.
This is not for Israel, this is for us.
Sure thing, Ahmed.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? Who wants war over some kike blowing up their own oil tanker? Protect your shit from yourself lol

Obama was a pussy who cowardly backed away from the Middle East, allowing ISIS to rise up in the process.

t. jewish puppet

No more wars for Israel.

No war but class war

Attached: 3C542EB8-1673-4E55-9292-13CCF449CD57.jpg (395x500, 62K)

Hope you enjoy the inflation you're gonna get after Beto lets Iran, Russia, China and Venezuela trade oil without using US dollars as reserve currency.

Obama funded and supplied ISIS (and so did Israel, Saudi Arabia, etc) to destroy Assad.

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #562 - 'We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all a_' - www_in (972x1058, 149K)

What do I care what other countries do with their own resources? Are we the world police?

Attached: FireShot Screen Capture #565 - 'Israel's Former Ambassador_ Militant Shias Are More Danger (686x1116, 221K)

>Defend it's economic and political interests

"It's" is a funny way of spelling Israel's

Attached: images (9)~2.jpg (187x211, 10K)

Is this what Mossad agents do all day? They just go on Jow Forums and shill wars?

I'm not defending Obongo, I have no idea why you're arguing over this.

Attached: traitor.jpg (870x609, 67K)

>he doesn't understand how we have such a successful consumption economy without massive inflation thanks to the petrodollar
>let's leave a global power vacuum so somebody else can come and occupy it and boss us around
Whoa, imagine being this afraid of being superior and successful.

>this is for us

Trump only serves two things. Himself and Israel. You faggots have always been deluded.

Is this what paid Shareblue agents do all day? They just go on Jow Forums and desperately defend their failed political candidates using meme flags?

Wait till you find out who Beto serves...

yea, the same people as Zion Don. You do realize "Trump is only as bad as the opposition!" is not very inspiring propaganda?

What success are you referring to? I see a country drowning in debt, economic stagnation, fags, and third world immigration ruled by a cultural leftist oligarchy that bans you from having any opinion that isn't sufficiently obedient to their corporate-leftist state.

Fucking kys kike shill.

based and redpilled. doubles too. cheq em. America is dead. But can she be revived and reanimated?

>complain about leftists
>...while defending Beto!
Pathetic!

This