Christian males should date and convert Jewish women

Attached: 74D3F9AF-3F19-407B-A8DE-4714867330ED.jpg (533x800, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf
haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-why-intermarriage-is-bad-for-jews-1.5250565
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why?

christcucks are honorary jews

Why?

Why?

Jewish women should hang from trees.

Christian male + Jewish female means 100% Jewish children.

I want a jewish female so my kids can become jewish

all non christans are jews

kys jacob

Do you want an overbearing mother-in-law? Do you want to be pressured into mutilating your sons? To hell with that.

whatever you say

Attached: (((christianity))).png (1600x1500, 403K)

If they don't also convert you should cut them off from your family

don't breed them though

the jew is fundamentally an outcrop of schizophrenic disposition at the genetic level.

^

Literally what's the difference between the two?

I'd shoah her holes if you know what I mean.

Attached: 1560581593280.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

They are both going to hell
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

I just think it's great how faggot kikes just expose themselves on Jow Forums.
I hope for a real Jewnocide.

Attached: GoodJew.jpg (594x390, 52K)

No thanks. The Jews I know are not attractive people.

>worships a kike
>calls me a kike

ok

Attached: muh jewsus.png (1205x1113, 348K)

Do you even know where the term kike comes from?

Imagine meeting a Opera singing Jewess like Abby in Nazi times

>It's Summer 1939 in Vienna. You're a young Nazi officer who's out on the town to enjoy the new resurgence of wholesome German culture. At the grand opera house, you go to see a much anticipated Wagnerian production. However, when you look at the playbill, you see a very Jewish name on the role of the leading lady. You are a bit perturbed, but have enough trust in the production to give it a chance. Once it is underway, you become transfixed by the figure on stage. Under the dim lights, a sensuous silhouette proceeds to cry out a lonely aria that draws your senses towards it as if it were a Homeric siren. By the end of the Opera, you feel the need to meet this magnificent being and possess her. You use the little power you have to get an opportunity to make her acquaintance. After the ice is broken, a lengthy and complicated seduction occurs, and eventually you and her fall into a torrid love affair that is erotically charged by the taboo nature behind it.

>Your relationship is marked by physical passion and the shared love of culture and music. Dancing in the old halls of the city and listening to the symphonies and recordings of its masters, followed by long nights together. Naked, you take in the beauty of her pendulous breasts; and the glossy thicket of black hair between her smooth porcelain thighs is an intoxicating contrast to behold. These days and nights of bliss eventually come to an end when you are called to the front. Staying true to your ideals, you pry yourself away from this dreamworld and take up the burden of duty, vowing however, to return when all was finished.

Attached: TooDamnEdgy.jpg (700x700, 70K)

RIP Abigail's huge titties

>After a long deployment you are eventually wounded. During recovery, you are given leave to return home. Once there you search the city for her to find that she has vanished. In this frantic state, your comrades tell you that she went to join relatives in America for safety and you needn’t worry. You want to go there and find her. The opportunity comes when you are sent to Italy in 1943. You pay a corrupt local Mafioso to present you to the Americans as an Italian allied collaborator. You are given refugee status and sent to America a year later. There, under a new identity you make a lengthy search for her relatives and find them. They tell you that she never made it here, and died in Belzec camp a year ago, tearfully showing you the letter they received.

>It is now 1996. You are an old man living in an American suburb with an American wife and family. A surviving brother in Europe is the only one left of your old family. You have three kids but one stopped speaking to you when they joined a group of radicals in college. One of them just brought their kids over to your place on the way back from the mall. You don’t like the way he lets them dress. They seem excited ripping open the plastic covers on the things they just bought. Trying to show you their new music disks. The people on one look deformed with piercings and weird hairstyles, the other one looks like black criminals. They also have electronic things that they are frantically pressing buttons on to make noises. They try to show you how it works and you listen, nodding along, but not getting it. Eventually you get tired and excuse yourself. Going down to your study in the basement, you take a seat in the big leather chair and pull out an old record. The record’s initial crackling opens into a haunting waltz and you close your eyes while laying back. Suddenly, you can see the beautiful Vienna dance halls once more, and she is there in your arms again; her merry laughter drowning out the clamor upstairs

What if you raise the children with the understanding of the evil of judaism, the entire world conspiracy, and the fact that they were bred solely to be infilttrators in the scheme to return honor and glory to the one true God who is just. Fuck you/

BTW. It's always that flag.

Attached: Jewmerica-America-flag.jpg (900x501, 111K)

i really want a jewish gf, Jow Forums has made me hate jews but somehow wanting a jew gf

Yeah, what happened there? Jewess' hit the wall harder and faster than Latinas

so are you against christcucks?

i agree

Attached: ashkenazi_woman.jpg (1639x1553, 1.38M)

Yeah bro, I'm totally on my way to seduce a droop eyed sandnigger refugee right now.

Jesus was not a kike. He is the divine LOGOS incarnate, kike.
You don't know shit about our religion, kike.

There are no "christcucks", tell your Jew masters that.

Be Jewish woman
Be the closest living friend of Satan

Yeah I'll have to pass

>Jesus was not a kike. He is the divine LOGOS incarnate, kike.
cope

Attached: christianity.png (500x667, 108K)

It normally happens the other way around. A Jewish wife or husband will force their gentile spouse to convert to Judaism.

We are the Jew now.

Attached: 1505325141252.png (540x780, 357K)

>chekked sacred digits
Saint Mel was right about the catholic church being infiltrated by the jews, why did noone listen to him...

Attached: 15_212445.png (422x329, 216K)

the nose kinda ruins it for me

>LOGOS
Ok fagget

Define evil

no, look at the details, for instance her filthy teeth and the lack of crinkles around her eyes.
the former implies that she is filthy, while the latter implies that she has sociopathic tendencies (they never smile with their eyes)

Did you write that? That was really kinda impressive. It's strange how you can feel a kind of unironic nostalgia for something as outlandish as this.

It's all the nagging...
The few years before she hits the wall is absolutely not worth a lifetime of nagging.
Ever wonder why older Jewish men look so ground down and fatalistic?

>nice digits
The word kike was born on Ellis Island when there were Jewish migrants who were also illiterate (or could not use Latin alphabet letters). When asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary "X", the Jewish immigrants would refuse, because they associated an X with the cross of Christianity. Instead, they drew a circle as the signature on the entry-forms. The Yiddish word for "circle" is kikel (pronounced KY - kel), and for "little circle", kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike."

>Christian males should date and convert Jewish women
Everytime someone creates a stupid thread they're always with that star-spangled banner.
American "White nationalists" are some of the most degenerate kike-controlled people on earth.

(((American Renaissance)))
(((Stormfront)))
All the (((I hate Christcuckery))) types.

Attached: Stormfront-JewFriendly.png (1319x294, 105K)

He seems like a rather interesting fellow.

>When you open your eyes again, you look up to see an obese black woman, the nametag on her brightly colored scrubs reads "Shakeela Jenkins." She stares down at you with dull, brown, cow-like eyes behind a mask of irritation. You're confused and ask where you are. She shakes her head at you when her phone rings.
>"What it do, sis?" The Nigress says into the phone. She laughs at the unhead reply, "Naah girl, just waitin on dis ole ass Nazi to die so I can go home an' roll dis blunt."
>You have no idea what she said. A moment later she cackles again while staring at you.
>"You know what? Fuck it, imma off dis nazi's right quick." She mumbles in her guttural language. Fear grips your chest and you try to get up but you're body doesn't cooperate. That's when Shakeela snatches your pillow from behind your head and shoves it over your face. Your breathing is stifled. You can feel your adrenaline trying to pump strength into your body to fight for your life but the gorilla strength of the woman is too much for you.
As darkness closes in you think about the Jewess, the great war, your family... you wonder how this happened.
>"Aight gurl, this ole ass nazi ass nigga dead now, Imma be at the crib in a minute."
The last sound you hear before you fall into the abyss.

Jews consider themselves a racial group, and this is racemixing. And the worst kind at that.

Yes, I have conflicting feelings between political and private life.

She's fucking ugly.

The child of a Jewish woman is a Jew, fuck off Shlomo we ain't giving you our alpha genetics, make your own the hard way like we did.

Also sage and report these slide threads trying to bury the court doc release; courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

BRA. FUCKING. VO.

Attached: 1557168902739.png (346x383, 210K)

You fucking ooga boogaed the fucking story.

cringe

Attached: __original_drawn_by_kuroboshi_kouhaku__51f875de0401ed9fde4898e59bd48cf3.jpg (826x1169, 276K)

Gave it a realistic ending.

w-wew

i got a german girl to show me her feet just for being med.

Why can't wh*tes do the same thing?

Attached: IMG_20190615_103914.jpg (456x607, 21K)

All I know is a Jewish Woman who's converted faiths is call a Meshoomedet or something

Moshe, how common is this?

Damn dude.

Jewish women...

Attached: Kats Jewbs.webm (950x1066, 1.87M)

nice try shill

well after 17 years of hot jewesses
i can assert they enjoy sex
they had no prohibitions on wanking
unlike (((christian girls)))
so they understand their bods
i had sex everyday for 13 years
i convinced her it was like eating and sleeping and jiz balances out female hormones - it does

haaretz.com/jewish/.premium-why-intermarriage-is-bad-for-jews-1.5250565 the jew fears being bred out of existance.

Attached: 1502939227615.png (450x290, 171K)

Oh I tried but somehow I failed and now my gf is a Jewish girl who is expecting me to convert, while I secretly come here and talk about how the kikes are ruining western civilization.

Attached: 1560552586642.jpg (1080x1168, 507K)

Why

she is open to fetishes and she also thinks my feet are cute.

Lol you really are a pathetic fuck aren’t you?

Thanks for the laugh tho buddy.

Attached: abigailsucc.jpg (498x633, 47K)

Matrilineal judaism is a jewish law. Why should we listen to jewish laws? Anyone with jew dna is a kike and goes in the oven

I don't think he made that user.

Hot damn, chekd

Attached: 1560575532485.png (635x457, 258K)

Your leftists had already brainwashed based Jews into your degeneracy.

why convert?
I want a Jewish wife so I can be her slave and plaything. Pic related, this is where my place is.

Attached: 1552409449519.jpg (1536x2048, 221K)

>this is where my place is.

Attached: Hi.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

I'm so hungry God damnit

Attached: abigailyellow.jpg (959x1080, 291K)

?

Attached: 1560103267314.jpg (1242x1454, 205K)

>Not wanting only the finest Khazar milkers to breastfeed your child that you had with another white woman

Attached: 1486238180293.jpg (497x497, 19K)

I think she's lost a tiny bit of weight but those knockers are still a 10

Attached: 1560552199345.jpg (643x962, 43K)

At feet!

>it's real
Deer god, she is something

Attached: 1559493353533.jpg (532x800, 71K)

Well you got me there haha

Is that the same chick? She's a qt

Attached: 1551110007358.gif (200x125, 500K)

She's fat and unathletic
Trash

*Horny(?)

Literal 10/10

Attached: 1556431279925.png (680x691, 583K)

don't be mean to my gf's feet.

I want to creampie and impregnate Abigail.

Attached: 1551645629924.jpg (1891x821, 131K)

GIB NOW

I want to fuck the ever loving shit of all her holes, her tits, and both her feet.

Get in line fren

Attached: 1559854500454m.jpg (1024x1024, 98K)

disgusting kike

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING WHITE ETHNOSTATE CHAN IS UP

Go away, glownigger.

Attached: Shapiro Acting.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Christfags showing their hand yet again lmao

Attached: 7a08aa7cb5843e3b569daf2409371d92.jpg (480x360, 17K)