How do you feel about Trump’s presidency? Will you be voting for him in the 2020 election?

How do you feel about Trump’s presidency? Will you be voting for him in the 2020 election?

Attached: 1AB8E4AA-5BD3-472D-A87C-AB2F675CE23B.jpg (720x540, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9I2qiWO3Mkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not very happy but I won’t vote for Biden. Main reason for voting for Trump both times will be Supreme Court picks.

who is he up against? Biden is auto lose mode for democrats, they honestly need a modern day Lyndon Larouche to win

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

Several times

>Will you be voting for him in the 2020 election?
no i will not be voting for a kike.

Attached: 1559879136318.jpg (720x847, 63K)

If I was American, without doubt. He's the only sane choice in an insane world.

Absolutely! As long as he gives money to the rich and serves Israel I will always suck his cock.

Attached: wsi-imageoptim-4956880113_ea0bb67e79_b-e1489365455163-777x437.jpg (777x437, 26K)

kek

I will, yes. Unless Tulsi miraculously wins, Democrats simply have worse candidates.

You suck his cock too? So tasty. I love jews.

Not voting for Trump is a vote for reparations, trannies, and muh gibs.
He isn't /ourguy/, clearly, but he is the only choice we have.

Where's the wall, Don?

This is the correct line of thinking imo

You do realize Yang wants to continue taxpayer aid to Israel? youtu.be/9I2qiWO3Mkw

What appeals you to Mayor Pete?

I think Israel can do better, but if Trump is their candidate then I will dutifully vote for him again.

He says he's a nationalist but he employs minorities

based dixie bro

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice same on me

1,000 illegals A DAY are being released into the US, MANY FROM EBOLA STRUCK REGIONS Fuck that fat lying prick.

He traded favors for the Jews for protection from the deep state. Not impressed.

>Will you be voting for him in the 2020 election
Yes. But only because I want him to destabilize the country further and divide the populace.

I'm not voting again, but since I'm in a red state, I don't have to.

This, fuck trump but fuck Democrats more.

fucked < fucked with 1k

And when he loses?

I'm sure he would love to have your hands upon his shoulders. I heard his greatest desire is that every man be satisfied, and he is willing to bend over backward to make that happen.

You also do realize you’re not going to see your check right away? He wants to start off with a year long study on a couple people to observe the effects for Congress to see. Once bad results come out then Congress has the power to tweak his UBI plan by either lowering the amount and adding in requirements. And assuming it even gets passed the way he wants it he then wants to phase it in individually after the first year has passed and will even extend to a second term. With his approach other people will be getting a head start with their money while you won’t even be seeing your check until 2, 3, 4, or 5 years later. This is all assuming congress even agrees passing UBI.

Quite happy with his presidency. My family, co-workers, friends, and I are all excited to vote for him again(some for the first time).
conservative policies and judges being put in, strong economy, and the possibility to outlaw abortion are my main reasons.

fucked < fucked with 1k 2, 3, 4, or 5 years later.

>we can stop pretending that a pro immigration kike real estate tycoon from nyc is going to save white America

good goy
>cause we need more switching faggots like Kavanaugh
now it's time to die for Zion

Attached: 1525855981064.png (574x601, 152K)

I don't know. every one running is a kike puppet so w/e.