Ask a Syrian refugee living in the US

Hello, I'm a Syrian who took refuge here in the US during the Syrian civil war with my parents.

Attached: 155633028563.png (500x520, 251K)

Will you go back?

not any time soon.

Fuck off

pretty rude posters so far, huh.

Attached: 155539026484.png (850x872, 350K)

go back doon coon before we have to make you go back

Attached: 1537250671192.jpg (598x444, 35K)

I can't and I don't want to.

Attached: 1487725611615.gif (300x226, 27K)

then prepare to die in the up coming race war.

Attached: 1545074365312.jpg (471x655, 181K)

why so rude?
what have I ever done?

Attached: 15553940375.png (600x800, 223K)

flee your homeland like a coward instead of fighting for it. why the hell would we want you?

When will you blow up a church?

You were to much of a faggot coward to fight for your country, so we don't want you in ours.

Welcome to Jow Forums newfag. But seriously do you think refugees make a country better, worse, or the same? Particularly if they aren't willing to integrate.

Nice flandre face. I want to sniff her 500 year unwashed vampire feet.

Also fuck off sandnigger

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_fal_maro__sample-372cb4b000b699c3441dd845d89346d1.jpg (849x1200, 109K)

I was just a kid when it happened. My father would have fought but he wanted us to flee for my mother and for my sake.
no such ideas.
I think it depends on the individual. some can be beneficial and others can be bad.
Monster.

Attached: 155359027583.png (850x1081, 491K)

which of the lower 49 did you settle?

Attached: 1539370787438.gif (540x810, 481K)

Did you buy whatever you're posting from with George soros money?

Ohio.
Not sure what you mean by that.

You were born. Fuck off and die

What do most Syrians think of Assad?

kys, or go to reddit you shitskinned niggerfaggot

is syrian pussy as good as they say it is

fucking christcuck

Attached: nigger mods tongue my anus.jpg (555x415, 29K)

I'm sorry your father sent you to a country where you'll never be accepted

Were your parents former jihadists?

Well you're 18 now mother fucker, go fix your country, or stay here and be labeled a coward.

from my experience most hate him.
He is Alwatie and a lot of them are corrupted and won't allow anyone but their kind in power.
the locals here seems nice to me tho.
no. They just supported the rebel group against Assad.

Wars over, go home.

seems pointless and unrealistic request.

Was the asylum process difficult? Everyone who seems to support immigration makes the claim that only the privileged few manage to legally enter because de jure or de facto, the United States makes the application process inaccessible. (This is usually used to explain most illegal entry as a move of desperation instead of a disregard to the law.)

did you know any english before coming here?
Where from Syria did you come from? Your aware Latakia is safe now right?

Would it be in our best interest to GTFO out of the middle east and try to let the region fix itself?

Just get your anti-Assad bullshit over and done with and move along. Nobody gives a shit.

Attached: portrayal of jews.jpg (1506x552, 250K)

You're right, it's unrealistic to believe sandniggers can do any good.

So they're terrorist traitors.

of course, they're forced to be nice or else they'll be accused of being a racist/nazi and possibly lose their job, not having a job in this country is a death sentence.

what if he didn't want to die in a war for Israel? I hope there is a draft in the coming Iranian war, so Canada throws you back to the US and they court Marshall you.

where are you from, if you're in arizona wanna come fuck off in my rural town.

It's not. it's still on going.
Even if it was over, the US and Israel aren't going to be happy about Assad holding power.
I don't know. I should ask my dad about it.
Yes, it improved after studying here.
i'm from as suwayda.
I think you can tell when someone is faking it or not.
Ohio.

Does it please you to know that if ethnic conflict ever kicks off in your area, literally every other group will hunting you?

I hope you and your terrorist sympathizing family die in a car wreck

Attached: 1560473614461.jpg (380x255, 12K)

Did a man hand your family money on the way here?

I am no terrorist sympathizer.
I do not support any kind of terrorism.
Assad isn't a good person as you portray him.

Change that.

Sunni scum/zionist larper detected

cool shit. good job on actually bothering to learn english.
Do you own a gun yet? While you're here you should learn how to shoot.
The 2nd amendment applies to you just the same as it does to everyone else.

Attached: 1524010324914.jpg (1600x1200, 334K)

We don't care what you want faggot, you're a drain of resources. Leave.

show us your rapefugee paperwork then.

Could you please elaborate on your last point? What are the main points against Assad from the perspective of a member of a family supporting the anti-Assad trait- I mean, rebels?

what's your favorite anime?

Attached: 3WOGNP_c0p8jHkPOHA1fY_jviHNaFzJTo5Eyi8rVDUY.jpg (1600x1200, 108K)

Akhi tell me more about the Alawite niggers, how bad they are and what do they think about Non-Alawite Syrians

You're very polite and obviously not a retard so go back to Syria and fix your shithole homeland. You've over stayed your welcome

I don't think he's a "good person". The truth about governance in the MENA region is that you need a strongman at the top or shit falls to pieces from warring jihadists/proxies. As far as strongmen go Assad is probably as ""liberal"" as they come. Of course you wouldn't know the first thing about geopolitics in the region because ur some privileged anime loving kuffar in the states who just calls him bad because >alawite and brainwashing from your cringe parents.

Yeah go ahead and support those "rebels" and you'll end up with pic related for more than a decade. End yourself cunt

Attached: 1558657584389.jpg (1072x914, 365K)

He's not a good person, he's a politician. What can be worse?

Correction, go back

why not another arab country?

Post tits

Nice larp but the only reason scum was able to enter this country was active Marxist subversion and (((judicial precedence))). The best part is our traitorous government spends 80000 usd per refugee, per year, while veterans and Americans are homeless and a majority of americans live paycheck to paycheck and cannot access 400 cash for an emergency. FUCK OFF.

Attached: heroBT.jpg (1095x1289, 214K)

Enjoy your stay, it's over for this country so I don't care anymore.

give him the location of the nearest synagogue

Your country won't let it happen though.
Sorry, but you have no knowledge of what actually is going on.
i'm in a bit of a trauma from guns and explosives.
somewhere in my parent's room but I won't bother trying to look for it.
Assad is the one who started the civil war. There was a demand for getting rid of corruption, but the peopl's demand were ignored and so the protests started. Alwaties are 10% of the poplation of Syria, yet they hold most of the power in Syria. They don't let anyone besides their kind in power.
we did. my family fleed to Jordan, then to the US after applying to the resettlement organization.

What do you think of the racial and political issues of the US? What do you think in general of the US?

>Assad is the one who started the civil war.
Yeah, zionist stooge confirmed
Probably not even a fucking Syrian but a JIDF kike shill

Go back.

Ahh yes all those protesters from... *squints*... Sudan and Turkmenistan

So your main point against the supposedly completely evil dictator is... there's nepotism in Syria? Corruption in a nation in that region? I can understand that, but... come the fuck on. After seeing the examples of Iraq and Libya, how can you believe Assad losing the war will be any good for Syria at all? Also, what are your thoughts on the various chemical weapon attacks throughout the war allegedly carried out purposely and under Assad's orders?

Dont forget about how they wanted "democracy" and show it by implementing sharia law, beheadings and killing any non-salafi

monster
I think of it as weird.
It's something new to me when I learned about it.
I would rather just Assad to be removed from power and Alwaties don't hold most of the power using no bloodshed.
I won't be surprised if it was actually Assad who did it. He would do anything to hold power even if it's sacrificing his own people.

>Alwaties are 10% of the poplation of Syria
but there is many
why many Sunni Syrians back there still supporting him?
he's not wrong, Assad is on a mission to kill his people and unstable the region in order to make it easier later for kikes to take over the land

Attached: 1540361568506.jpg (820x450, 90K)

What things do you think are wrong about America or Americans. What things do you think America or Americans should do different or change?

What forms of discrimination have you seen in Syria?
What about the US culturally/socially/technologically shocked you the most, what were some subverted expectations, and what was exactly what you thought it would be? Did you ever have, or come close to having, an inappropriate slip of tongue/behavior here?

Lets just take out the one guy whos holding together one of the only countries in the middle east that wasn't in utter shambles and for the most part respects rights of all religions so we can replace him with......uhhh

I'm sure all the different ethnicities and tribes of the country that have generations long animosity for eachother will get together and make an amicable compromise on a new leader!

>Assad gets removed from power
>Turkish-Saudi backed Sunni extremists with links to HTS and Al Qaeda take power
>mass genocides against alawites and Christians happen across Syria, carried out by jihadists
>Syria becomes a sunni caliphate

or

>Assad removed from power
>Syria becomes Libya 2.0, with every militia and rebel group in the country endlessly fighting each other for power (as was already seen in Idlib earlier this year) and further plunging Syria into more chaos.

remember what the consequences of your demands are, mahmoud.

>he's not wrong, Assad is on a mission to kill his people and unstable the region in order to make it easier later for kikes to take over the land

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're playing olympian mental gymnastics

these nazis have no interest in learning about you because they feel your birth was a crime to be met with torture and death. do not attempt to reason with the madness that led them to this conclusion

i hope you manage to have a nice night OP be safe

Attached: IMG_7265.png (600x563, 186K)

As someone who lived in the nation and has a much better understanding of the people and culture than myself, how do you see a route for Assad to lose the war and the country not end up with things like a resurgence of ISIS and literal slave markets? That seems like a very simple view. At the time of almost every attack, Assad is winning the war and making tremendous gains so why would he do the one thing guaranteed to give justification to foreign nations and agents that wish to have Assad removed for their own purposes and designs and not the good of Syria? It's a civil war. He's killing his own people because it's his own people that are fighting the war. Also, it's been a while since I knew the specifics, but I believe the latest independent findings state that there's no proof Assad's forces were behind the chemical attacks and it was either the "moderate" rebels intentionally attempting to frame the government or that Assad and Russia's explanation of conventional explosives were dropped on a target that ended up being a makeshift chemical weapons lab by one of the many terrorist groups involved in the conflict seem more and more plausible.

How do you feel about shitskins and african niggers taking advantage of your country's problems to also freely migrate over to the west?

Now that the war's over, when are you going to fuck off back to where you came from?

>1 post by this ID
Fuck off shill, a lot of us are managing to contribute without being absolute cunts or, like yourself, pretentious, holier-than-thou, virtue signalling cocksuckers who forget that this isn't reddit and there's no karma farming to be done here.

Take your faggy grandstanding attitude back to plebbit friend.

I'm also for the most part on left but ok i'm a nazi

If you aren't going back, you are not a refugee, but an invader.

sorry if i'm slow but it's hard to keep up.
They are brainwashed into supporting them.
propaganda tactics isn't something.
>hat things do you think are wrong about America or Americans.
Probably the huge amount of advertisement. It gets really annoying especially these insurance companies.
>What things do you think America or Americans should do different or change?
I don't know. I'm into politics.
>What forms of discrimination have you seen in Syria?
Never seen or experienced such event.
>what about the US culturally/socially/technologically shocked you the most, what were some subverted expectations, and what was exactly what you thought it would be?
People here are pretty open about their sexuality. the food here is really good, too bat it's pretty fatty.
I didn't think much about it. I had no idea how would look like or how it would be.
>Did you ever have, or come close to having, an inappropriate slip of tongue/behavior here?
no, I'm really shy and I don't talk much.
the problem is that alwaties handling the issue is what started the civil war.
It's their incompetence is what lead to such event to happen.

Attached: 156335039573.png (491x640, 437K)

>alwaties handling the issue is what started the civil war

Honestly at this point i'm just convinced you are just retarded and not very well read on this topic. I feel worse for having a person like you in my country.

You should really just focus on watching anime you shy little gayboy

Attached: 1558517306031.jpg (238x241, 29K)

the conspiracy is deeper than you think
the only victim in the Syrian war are the citizens whom getting killed
and why do you think (((they))) pushing the syrian refugees to the west? it's not for the white genocide it's to evacuate the population from the Syrian lands

Attached: 1542407148361.png (238x220, 32K)

Why did your President Saddam Hussein use barrel bombs to gas children in the 9/11 attack?

Attached: 155900008879402977.gif (430x360, 83K)

Sorry neocons fucked your country. Hope you can return and help with the rebuilding.

I'm looking forward to the US going bankrupt so that we won't be Israel's attack dog and won't be flooded with infinity shitskins anymore.

>Saddam Hussein
>Syria

Attached: Burger NPC.png (714x656, 78K)

Get the fuck out of my country, sand nigger

>how do you see a route for Assad to lose the war and the country not end up with things like a resurgence of ISIS and literal slave markets?
I don't know.
the civil war started off not for the sake of Islamic extremism, but to get rid of corruption and take justice
> Assad is winning the war and making tremendous gains so why would he do the one thing guaranteed to give justification to foreign nations and agents that wish to have Assad removed for their own purposes and designs and not the good of Syria?
Assad sent an army to kill peaceful protest which is the reason what started the civil war. He doesn't care for his people but to get rid of anyone who is a threat to his power.
You seem not to understand what's going on. There was corruption in the police sector. People demanded change, but they never really cared since alwaties were responsible for the corruption. So people demanded that Assad to resign from office in from of protests. then Assad sent the military which started the civil war.

Attached: cat-meme-16.jpg (1024x738, 56K)

He was being ironic

oh......anyway why did move to Burgerland? wasn't Jordan good for you?

Checked. Was it a war zone out there, OP?

You should go back, user. You should be with your people, where you can freely practice your ways.

Come home t. desert and ahmida your cousin who wants to marry you.

Jordan was good to us but was really diffcult condition to live in. Jordan doesn't have a strong economy to be able to handle refugees.
when it started to become a war-zone we fled.
I wasn't allowed to go outside the house when the civil war started.

good riddance, don't you ever come back you stinking syrian piece of shit nigger, you flooded our country you subhuman arrogant ungrateful turds.

That's alright real life you probably have tons of friends here. You may already know this but if you see a bunch of black kids stay away from them or you'll end up being some statistic. USA can be more dangerous than Syria if you are not careful of your actions.
There is no better place on earth to pursue your dreams though so good luck.

Sounds pretty rough. You guys get to own guns out there, or only cops/military?

>the conspiracy is deeper than you think

no it's not, you just want an excuse to hate Assad because you're a filthy Sunni rat.