Ahhhhhhhhh

Best friend since childhood came out as trans to me a few hours ago, in person, in womens clothing

I'm destroyed

Attached: images.jpg (254x198, 8K)

he's not your friend anymore, dude.

suck her cock

Suck ur fathers dick you mongrel faggot

Maybe when they gets a sex change you’ll finally get some pussy so look on the bright side incel

Who needs friends anyway?

it could be worse. my best friend from childhood came out as a Jew that endorses white genocide after he disappeared for 2 years and I thought he'd died.

I don't know what to do, apparently hes even handled all the legal shit and is legally a woman with a new drivers license and birth certificate. And the beanie he's been wearing for 2 years has been hiding his hair, i thought he was just a fan of tim pool

how about I cut your little cock off and make you eat it you little bitch

would have been based and gamerpilled if you LOLd at him but here you are crying like a pussy.
are you sure you aren't the one who's trans?

Attached: batman-1989-11.jpg (600x750, 40K)

could be worse. I've been wearing a beanie for 2 years because I went balder than tim pool.

>Tim Pool
Kek

it's over, dude. LGBT is a peer pressure based cult.
He has irreparably misshapen his mind and body to appease what is essentially a body mod trend.
Remember how everyone got tattoos 5 years ago?

it's alright, just dont let them be one of those obnoxious trannies. Also keep in mind its a mental illness, this should be like finding out they've got bipolar disorder.

someone else did it to him
you abandoned him and he was raised by degenerates to be one of them
he stopped being your best friend a long time ago

OP should ask him if Burger King's or AT&T's logo made him turn trans.

Attached: logo.jpg (1936x1936, 265K)

he did die

based hyestansi

You hide your power level with your best friend? I would only consider someone who’s comfortable seeing my power level warts and all to be my best friend.

Consider improving your observational skills, user.

fuck that ass fuckboi

What kind of person was he? The departed?

No but seriously what was he like before? A loser? A desperate fellow? And strange quirks?

He needs your support now.