Happy Father’s Day Jow Forums

Have you wished your dad a happy Father’s Day yet?

Attached: AE121144-E1FF-496C-A562-E6023BF7D13D.jpg (660x385, 26K)

neh i just let mine rape my accepting ass instead

yea

yes

my dad was unironically killed on fathers day about 8 years ago so no.

My Dad is in prison for killing a nigger in 2002.

Justice was served.. unless his slaying of the black man was in self defense. Black lives really do matter.

My "dad" died from a heroin overdose 9 years ago. Never really knew him, other than when he kicked our door in and stole my mom's money so he could buy more heroin, or when he threatened with suicide through the mail slot if we didn't open the door so he could steal, well, money. Fucking loser.

Went over to the old folks home yesterday with my kids and helped him build some Ikea shit. Be wanted to take us out to dinner but he couldn't step up into my truck. I told him it might be a problem but he thought he'd be able to. He ended up getting kinda embarrassed. We ate in the dining hall at his place, it's pretty fricken nice. Probably the fanciest restaurant they've ever been to.
I think I'm going on a picnic with my kids today.

It's 2:52am on Oahu, so no. I'll call him in 6 hours when he wakes up. No idea why he retired from New York to the methhead Hawaiian islands, but it is what it is.

Of course I did. I’m not a nigger

I don't have parents, I live alone.

You're a good son

Yeah

he is still sleeping so i´m gonna wait

I'm black, what is this "father" you speak of.

Thanks for the reminder, just wished my step dad happy father's day.
>inb4 my wife's son
Not all steps are soiboiz. Christian, hard worker, extremely racist.

You should go see him for fathers day and thank him from all of us here.

I saw him on my birthday, which was a couple weeks ago. It's a six hour round trip, and I have to get groped by prison guards. He's fine with mail and money.

It was a retaliation thing, I think. We don't really talk about it cause the prisons watch everything he says.

Any chance he'll get out?

I bought my dad a perfume by Hugo Boss since its the brand of the Aryans but it won't arrive untill Wednesday unfortunately.

I'm not sure that's unironic. Anyway my dad's dead too.

He's would have been paroled by now, but he's still pretending to be a gangster, or something Fights and what-not. He assaulted a prison guard a few years ago. It's probably best he's in prison with his friends. He's in one of those biker gangs, I won't give them free publicity, but you've probably heard of them on TV.

I had a toolpusher that was a bandito and my dad and I used to ride with them some. Met a lot of Aryan Brotherhood and Banditos. These guys are typically either stupid or misguided but will make excellent foot soldiers in the coming war.

I'm not sure what his deal is. It's not like anybody but his kids are putting money on his books. Probably at a certain point that's all you know, but at one time he was an electrician with a business. That was before I was born, so I don't really know what happened, and my mom gets pissed when you bring him up. My step-dad is a 50 year old soiboy, it makes him uncomfortable. lmao.

No, I wish he get AIDS since he's a jungle lover and spent most of his life fucking 3rd world women in shitty places.

Boomer fuck drank away my childhood, threw me to the wolves in my teenage years, and sent me to a liberal arts college for engineering all while traveling the world and eating the finest food while withholding milk during my childhood.

I am trying to drink myself to death.

Why not just jump out in front of a train and get it overwith instead of suffering like that?

Attached: xbyYboB.jpg (960x640, 75K)

I am too much of a faggot to do it. I also have a handful of extremely good and rare things to live for, but it will take work.

When my father died a few years ago, all hell broke loose in my family. Amazing how much a good father means to holding a family together.

Oh I did :). I couldn't fall asleep so I said fuck it and texted him at 3:37 AM. He was on a night shift so he replied :). When he gets back home I'll tell him I'm so sorry for all the bluepilled femstupidity and the hurtful things I said to him. He will forgive me though, he's always wished to have a redpilled daughter :).

welcome to Dead Dads Club frenz

I grew up with no father, but thanks for reminding me.

Thanks to the number one father, Hitler.

My dad and mom and adult brother are coming to hang out for dinner with myself my 2 year old son and pregnant wife. My wife's father and mother live in the house downstairs. We'll all get together today, comfy

I did. He’s sitting across from me at the breakfast table as I type this. He just told me that Alex Jones is going to be Donald Trump’s new press secretary. He saw it on Facebook. He’s a raging boomer but he’s actually ok.

Yes

My wat?

Wanna know how I know you're not black?
> Unless it was in self-defense

Memphis is burning becuase a US Marshal shot a felonious nigger in self-defense.

I had just noticed that google is removing the father parts of fathers day. Google always has a little link at the bottom of a new tab page and it will take you to a site describing the holiday and some facts. well today of course it takes you to a post on google that doesn't even mention fathers or dads and only reefers to parents in general. fuck political correctness. thank your DAD today for all he has done.

Attached: entrevo-keypersonofinfluence-successful-negotation.jpg (1000x667, 373K)

I sure did. He's packing up the van and taking his family on a long-overdue and much-needed vacation. Meanwhile, my little boy video called me to wish me a Happy Father's Day, my girlfriend wished me the same (she's unironically a Christian conservative who works in a non-profit summer camp leading kids and being a good example of what it means to love as Christ does). I'm about to move some furniture around before hitting the gym hard (it's leg day) and coming back home to meal prep for the week and study to keep moving my career forward.

Life is good. Thanks for asking.

Holy shit, I just looked myself. They won't hesitate to signal their love for mothers, gays, or empowered women in STEM fields, but Father's Day? Their link vaguely addresses "To parents, for the role of a lifetime". For fucks sake, this is Father's Day, NOT "parents day". Fuck Google.

based

This redneck once told me, “My daddy taught me that women ain’t nothing but whores.” That really stuck w me.

lmao

Attached: kubrickplayingdrums.jpg (639x502, 72K)