Why should I stop being a NEET? What's the great prize to win in this day and age by working my ass off?

Why should I stop being a NEET? What's the great prize to win in this day and age by working my ass off?

Attached: 237343142141.png (640x640, 656K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

self respect

DAMNIT YOU SICK FUCK

Attached: 1538109238633.png (374x208, 17K)

Thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool.

Independence, an opportunity to prepare and a slim chance to survive when shit hits the fan. That said your state doesn't deserve tax, so no harm done.

>Why should I stop being a NEET?
You shouldn't have been one to begin with.
>What's the great prize to win in this day and age by working my ass off?
Not being a fat nigger on welfare is a gift all into itself.

Attached: 15606902127137255703103678190546.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

>You shouldn't have been one to begin with.

that picture of that man sitting is telling me other wise

Don’t you want to get married? I’m desperately looking for a wife but all the girls I know are busy partying and having casual sex. I can’t wait for one of them to come to their senses and marry me

That's curly. He reminds me of this pedo kike on my cell block when I was locked up.

Attached: 15606903676804884751906053868707.jpg (2560x1440, 1004K)

>self respect
LOL, no. That would be fighting to take your country back.

Honor.

Thanks for making me laugh poo.

Also, everyone who ridicules a NEET for not having a job should be reminded of this.

>convict.
>working walmart.
They really hire just anyone.

A slave has honour?

in India lol?

Aren't like kept in-house?

Do you have NEETbux? If so, don't stop. There's no point on helping Mr. Noseberg buy his third yacht while he tosses you a few pennies at the end of the month. The world is doomed anyways, just live your life in the best way you can.

OP the only reason is not much of a reason. If you are ugly you need to be rich to get much of anything..even old average-looking bitches..

But if good looking and a NEET..that's a pretty ok life i guess..

yes, and cuckolds like you and retarded chad manwhores will procreate, that will be a great world to live in

this

I guess that gang rapes count as parties with casual sex in India.

Does this actually mean something concrete or is it just a bumper sticker?

How about you fuck off and try to save the remaining 50%? Yankees are in so deep denial.

You shouldn't.
NEETSOC GANG

Attached: 1559334905734.gif (549x598, 211K)

Go work with a local road contractor

Really good question. I don't want to be a NEET, but if I have to work my ass of, I only will do in something that I really love passionately. If not, I prefer living under a bridge.

Good luck in convincing the population that one person making a difference. Not in today's world. These kikes could make life a lot more difficult for the goyim in an instant.

I need a job as I have no one to support me in life. I get flashbacks of lazy NEET parents begging me for money as they shit out more kids and buy neededless items like cigarettes.

Attached: 1560690702644649121240758470178.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

wage cucking tomorrow but sometimes you can't always get the neet money. Anyone who attacks neets is engaging in major cope. If you I could get 1000 a month without working I wouldn't work. Why would I? This nation isn't even mine anymore so why work for it? If I had a Nation I would because it is needed of me and I benefit from it. But the wagecucks who argue for working are still in the old mindset as if america or anywhere is still a white nation.

Western culture hit us hard. They show reruns of Big Bang Theory and Friends for several hours every day. The youth try to emulate those characters, and you often hear shit like
>oh my gawd you’re totally like Phoebe xD

Sorry, I only speak English and bad English.

Attached: 15606908251188147170475667960728.jpg (2560x1440, 991K)

user, gets it.
The world is fukcing jewed!
Reproducing is just giving (((them))) cannonfodder and rape babies, while the goy sells his own for a couple of Shekels or just be "suicided" with sophisticated tech for (((their))) amusement or gang rape by niggers, choose one.
Sadism levels never seen berfore. Only the sickest sellout nonjews thrive.

Yes, restoring German autonomy on German land and assuring a future majority of Germans. It's very practical.

>staring down into the phone at break
Why do people do this? I don't even take my phone with me anywhere anymore. it's a fucking leash.

Nothing, unless you are self employed, I can't see a reason to have a job.
NEET GANG WHERE YOU AT

Attached: 1560306755828.png (588x918, 606K)

Also
>wow Ranvir, you’re just like Sheldon!
is commonly said too

Because people dont want to offend anyone and the language barrier doesn't help.
>I don't even take my phone with me anywhere anymore. it's a fucking leash.
Why not? It's a great tool!!!!

Attached: 15606909951734777400251640423014.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

What actions can an individual take to achieve these goals?

aka a job

Well I have a brick phone.

Attached: 1-Samsung-Gsm-Collection-Vintage-Brick-Cell-Mobile.jpg (400x369, 32K)

Not this fucking retard again...

Attached: goymart.jpg (800x147, 23K)

This shit again

Contribute to society you useless manchild.

Post tinfoil hat.

Yeah it's me. What's going on this morning there, lil'man?

Attached: 20190614_085913.jpg (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Covert and overt political organization, eventually also genuine resistance and insurrection, as much as I'd be blamed for being a CIA nigger. Acts that will genuinely make the foreigners of Germany feel like they have no future in Europe and that they should flee it. Creation of European enclaves and communities with a strong nationalist sense. Infiltration of media academia by actual right-wingers. And so on.
You probably shouldn't be a NEET anyway because political organization and insurrection often require funds. But self-respect doesn't stem out of slaving 9-5 for someone.

Same was the case in China until Xi Jinping took over and started to crack down on western influence

>Contribute to Mr. Noseburg!
>t. Leaf

Attached: 1556057859917.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

nothing to win here

super-rich profit from EZB-policy while working-class gets strangled more and more

new taxes are o already planned to finance even more invaders and green-totalitarism

germany is fucked

Not today, schlomo. I am off grid.

for me
free time becomes boring if there is no work time to make you desire it
having a task to do feels pretty good

it's not really realistic to expect to just live that sort of lifestyle indefinitely

If you can do 3 days a week.

because it will help your crushing depression and loneliness...

>Why would I? This nation isn't even mine anymore so why work for it? If I had a Nation I would because it is needed of me and I benefit from it. But the wagecucks who argue for working are still in the old mindset as if america or anywhere is still a white nation.

This. Once you become an outsider in your own country it's over. There's no point to working and there's absolutely no motivation. The U.S. is simply kikes lording over shitskins at this point. The family has been destroyed by the Jews and women are degenerate, promiscuous roasties due to (((feminism))) so there's absolutely nothing to look for. If I had to wagecuck in this sick industrial dystopia I would fucking kill myself. NEET life is the only life worth living now.

Confidence and self respect. Also the Bible says you should work and defying God for too long can have real nasty side effects like becoming a tranny or a liberal.

The redpill is to ascend from NEETdom into self employment via passive income

same thing, but youre actually rich

Attached: 1560002616096.jpg (708x480, 37K)

Based

Attached: NEET vs Wageslave.jpg (966x3054, 541K)

do you think i can get another job at Walmart if i quit by no call no show like 2 or 3 years ago

Attached: mcdonaldswojack.jpg (283x178, 13K)

This incel thing really is real.

Nah, you'll probably get laid around your 30's

Are you sure you want to be staying up so late wagie?
Don't you have work soon?
Mr. Goldberg expects you to be fully alert

Attached: 1545502167736.jpg (1200x1366, 135K)

Welp, you will be rid of the humiliation of living off your parents and stand a better chance of getting laid, if you loose 200 pounds. Also, when tdor or whatever comes around, I don’t think your people take kindly to parasites.

Attached: F55AD0DA-FBDA-4022-B19E-D28B0AFD2925.gif (360x250, 984K)

I'm unsure. Perhaps someone can work with you if you show gusto.

Attached: 20190611_093708.jpg (2560x1440, 978K)

how have you not shot yourself yet? are you atleast moving up the walmart ladder, youve been posting for a while

Tom get back to work...

Being a net positive to society.

Not being reliant on the political and economic state of your country.

Women don't like losers.

You won't have crushing boredom and regret constantly.

You'll have a higher income.

You'll most likely get fitter.

You'll have friends (discord trannies don't count).

You'll live longer as a result of the above.

more money, less boredom, Vitamin D because you see sunlight...

Attached: 1505949428000.png (620x609, 186K)

Hitler, Goebbels, Himmler, etc. were all NEETs for a period of time, and they implemented a plethora of social welfare programs under the NatSoc regime.

Attached: f3c96e65eeb3b893d1f5a6c79f2f43df9e0883c3d278e3abdff1dd641acd5f8b.gif (245x245, 923K)

This picture is depressing, it reminds me of the break room at the factory.

This is not life

So was everyone dude, what with hyperinflation and all.

to spite the jews

>how have you not shot yourself yet?
Unfinished business
>are you atleast moving up the walmart ladder, youve been posting for a while
No, because I'm not part of any cliques. GWP is coming, so there's really no need to ascend any higher since corporate restructuring is on the horizon.

I'll tell Tom.

I'm sorry my photography made you feel that way.

>This is not life
Working is the only thing I've ever known.

Attached: 20190525_155516.jpg (4032x2268, 2.77M)

Germans never had to be told to work until the collapse in 1945 and the complete takeover by zog.

Give me a fucking break dude, women don't fucking care as long as you look good and assert yourself. Women love trashy men.

What do you do at home?

Wish I had a NEET girlfriend like OPs pic :'(

Attached: D4izCIL.jpg (380x319, 28K)

Attached: hannibal_wink.gif (260x200, 284K)

Fuck you op. Not only are you not a productive member of society but you also shit up this board with "reply to this post" images.

You should stop beeing a NEET and just kys. At this point even the Turks have more self respect than Germans - at least they work and try to make something out of themselves, and not just sit idly while their country is falling appart.

Attached: immunity dog.jpg (480x600, 53K)

this is the same question i asked myself, then i realized it was an excuse question, because i can educate myself for free with the internet, i can employ myself to do anything that makes me feel accomplished, i can train myself mentally and physically, all without having to directly participate in society. when you don't do these things, theres no stability in your life, it makes you crazy, not a religious man, but i could quote "idle hands", and an idle mind. you probably think you are doing fine, but if you did a little better, you'd see you weren't doing so well. do something for yourself, study a subject, train yourself to do mental and physical things to have some routine and stability. it's hard, you have to dig deep to find something that drives yourself, but if you find it, you can be your best self without social pressures, though some of those are great motivators, like wanting to have a family, friends, or a team. in short my answer to you even asking this question is that the question itself is invalid and a way to delude yourself into believing that you can do anything for yourself that makes you happy or at least stable

see:

And in the modern era an increasing number of capable white men are going to opt out of society because of how Jewish it has become. There is 0 incentive to participate and if anything it potentially aids the enemy.
Suggesting that we will hang white people on DOTR because they weren't willing to play the Jewish game is retarded.
If anything you want more people to become NEETs so that they can become politically radicalised and be willing to fight for a good cause. If Hitler got accepted into art school and never became a NEET he would have never lead the NSDAP to power.

Attached: 1559371524416.png (809x900, 1.02M)

believing that you can't do anything *

Write, play old vidya, stream my nightly news show, and somehow fall asleep via alcohol and pills. Repeat. Rinse. Lather.

Attached: 20190423_105332.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

>Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler
Hitler was a Painter with no future, he wasnt a NEET and never got NEETbucks in any way, he kept afloat by selling postcards and work in factories

Himmler was becoming an lieutenant at the End of WW1, joined Freikorps to crush Communists afterwards, worked for an Chemical Factory for fertiliziers as laboratory technician until 1928, were he joined Hitler

Goebbels was always studying and graduating for an constant attemp to become better, his ambitions were pretty high to begin with.
and altough he didnt had a Job he wasnt funded by the state either
youre spreading fake news
DROP YOUR MEMEFLAG

Attached: show your flag.jpg (718x2709, 483K)

what are you writing, a manifesto?

You can help to fund the replacement of your race. Who doesn't want to do that?

Because you were meant to be a slave and nothing more. Read all the wagies here, inferior IQ and slave mentality.

Attached: F214C25E-E1E5-4E0B-8042-A3E94D08A853.jpg (2339x1891, 2.97M)

>even the Turks have more self respect than Germans - at least they work
At least Turks have hope. The West is hopeless because of all the degeneracy and hordes of foreigners. Support the system? Then you actively support that shit with your taxes. It might actually be the smartest thing to have a massive workers strike, maybe you’ll be able to make something from the chaos

based and redpilled

You're definitely increasing your chances of survival by learning how to flip burgers at Culver's

You become human once you start working, if you enjoy depression, anxiety, self-loathing and a miriad of other bullshit states of mind then by all means stay at home and rot. Once you stop struggling you die, you might think you are still alive because your body forces you breath but you are dead inside.
>But I can struggle for personal goals
>But I can struggle in other ways, free from obligations
Yeah no, 90% of the people are more animal than human, slave to their instinct, you see an easy way and you take it, and since you are too stupid to realize thay the easy way is also harmful and full of suffering and pain you still take it because you are an animal. That's why job regulates these types of people, it's the most basic type of struggle, you work to sustain yourself and your family to keep living on.

No one gives a shit about you

Is refusing to work for the jew the only way to survive?

>Being a net positive to society
Society is at such a negative level that no amount of positive effort on my part will ever outweigh that.
>Not being reliant on the political and economic state of your country.
Still haven't met anyone who isn't. The state can literally take your property at any time.
>Women don't like losers.
And I don't like women.
>You won't have crushing boredom and regret constantly.
Nah, I still got tons of old games and books on my list.
>You'll have a higher income.
Not interested, there is nothing else of value to buy.
>You'll most likely get fitter.
I'm not really out of shape, I do some workout every week since I got a lot of free time.
>You'll have friends (discord trannies don't count).
Never had any that I could call such and probably never will. Talking with people on the internet is good enough for me.
>You'll live longer as a result of the above.
As far as I know, stress kills more than boredom.

Various things. I would like to finish my political Trilogy before I go, but I'm more proud of my roman à clef about Familial disintegration. Manifesto? The only thing that will come close that is my now 200-plus page apology letter to my brother that'll be given when my heart eventually does give out in the next decade.

It's a necessary evil. Congratulations for participating in society.

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

No, I do so by accumulating things which will aid my survival, which more often than not cost money to purchase.

>coping this hard with the fact you have to wake up tommorow morning
tick tock wagie lmao

Attached: 1557319839682.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Give me a place I can be myself and I will do the hours until then.

Also we are meant to move, be active, most people lack the will and discipline to do it by themselves. Again working is a simple solution. Sitting at a desk for 12h is not a job btw, and unless you enjoy jewish cock in your mouth or you are a filthy kike yourself you shouldn't take those kinds of jobs

ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx