We wuz on the 20 dollar bill n shieet

Attached: wewuz.jpg (1200x675, 139K)

Attached: 723648234234.jpg (1080x1003, 212K)

christcucks are the worst

So brave.

Attached: Harambe.jpg (180x325, 16K)

Attached: 93784598345.png (636x3946, 1.36M)

I am pretty open minded but I don't want to see some black mammy on my money all the time. Trump did the right thing by keeping that nigger off the 20

I used to think that people could be saved. Now I realize that salvation lies in the purge.

time to start stamping NIGGER on every tubman bill you find

I'm drawing a bucket of chicken and some watermelons on her when i get one

>Millions of $20 notes found with racist rhetoric printed on them.
>President Obama's son calls a war on White supremecists.
>USA suddenly loses influence over 95% of the country due to rural populations becoming non-compliant.

>I don't want to see some black mammy on my money all the time. Trump did the right thing by keeping that nigger off the 20
This!!!

bwc gonna be in her mouf

Yeah and every store refuses to accept your bigger stamped 20

Nigger

automated machines you knob, all the supermarkets have them now

What's the point? Any business actually willing to accept defaced bills will just remove them from circulation by turning them over to the bank and getting new ones in return. Or at least that's how things work over here.

My plan is to just refuse them. Give me 2 tens or 4 fives instead please.

Oh I didn't think of that. I don't go outside much.

a lot of businesses don't really handle their cash anymore, places like walmart recycle the bills from their daily intake via machines rather than human hands and then re-insert the bills into the next days tills, can you imagine getting nigger bills back as change from supermarkets

>Be shop assistant.
>Give change from the till.
>Ayo hol' up.
>Nigger giving a death glare.
>Bill has nigger written on it.
O shi...

Shame it's a twenty though. Nobody gets a twenty as change.

You know how you can track 1 dollar bills and see where they went and stuff? What would happen if you did this with these bix nood 20s? Bet you they went to liqueur stores, strip clubs, and all sorts of other funny shit.

>Vox: Paying with 2 $10s is low key racist.
>Salon: Brave woman disowns mother after twin boys receive $10 each from Grandma.
>Huffington Post: Defacing currency is already a crime. Defacing Tubman $20s should be a hate crime
>Buzzfeed: Man publicized for requesting 10s from a bank teller fired. He was white, of course.
>The Root: "Tubby" is the new slang for a 'hood $20. Rappers oblige and it's incredible.
>Vice: The new Harriet Tubman $20 changes how we view socioeconomic opportunities whether white supremacists like it or not.

You're brilliant

>The Root: "Tubby"
Ok now I want one just because I would love to say the word Tubby on occasion. "Can you break a Tubby?" "I found a Tubby on the road today!" "Wow lunch for two for only a Tubby!"

not as change but when you request money back from debit transactions it's always in 20's from 20-100

Since it's a twenty I think it should be pronounced 'twubby' instead

>checked
I believe this to be an accurate future. You should write draft articles and get ready to submit them as soon as the bill goes into circulation. You could make some money off their insanity

Attached: 1452246261224.jpg (251x242, 12K)

But Tubby sounds so cute!

The thing is niggers never do that and they are lucky to get change at all because they are using food stamps so my scenario fails at conception.

Seriously why don't you write articles for one of these outlets? You'd be great at it

Even when niggers use cash currency for a can of tea or a blunt or something, it's wrinkled up small bills, stuffed in their sock/bra.

Im writing nigger on that niggers forehead every time.

If everyone did that they would have to either live with it or take them out of circulation.

Fuck niggers kikes sand niggers and spics and asians

White powa

When these finally do come out, we should have:
>It's Okay To Be White
stamps made and mark every one of them with it.

Attached: permanentmarker.png (669x819, 467K)

Silverbacks

Attached: moralfag.png (1440x2560, 42K)

>Silverbacks
Underrated

Attached: we wuz.jpg (852x852, 106K)

>12 dollar bill

Damn I miss harambe

>Now I realize that salvation lies in the purge.

The problem the last 50 years is that only the dredges of society are having babies. The welfare parasites and NIGGERS pop out 5-8 niglet blood sukkkers, meanwhile, the doctors and pretty people are having FUN and CAREERS and maybe having one or two kids late in life.

Population growth is expodential so if a NIGGER has 5 kids and their kids have 5 kids and their kids have 5 kids...that 125 NIGGERS

If the Whtie has 2 kids and their kids have 2 kids and their kids have 2 kids...thats 8 White people.

Do the math....it only takes three generations for NIGGERS to rule White Countries.

It's time for a PURGE

Every White whore with a nigger...purge
NIGGERS...purge
Drug addicts...purge
freaks...purge
homeless niggers...purge....

Sometimes I have a fantasy that I am SS soldier walking down the street....picking out freaks on the sidewalk that need to be put in the paddy wagon....never to be seen again.

Attached: all nigger dead.png (1280x720, 1.33M)

Subtle. Top kek

Attached: Koko_smarter_than_average_nig.jpg (620x413, 51K)

Shouldn't she rather be on the 1 dollar bill.
I mean when is a nigger going to see a 20 dollar bill?

Muh left upright swasi wuz on a russian bill pre WW2. Whats the dilly yo, I thunk muh Hitler turned it and sheit. Jow Forums? what do?

Attached: USSR swastika.jpg (373x211, 92K)

She looks like E.T.

Attached: 100352544-et-the-extra-terrestrial-900.1910x1000.jpg (1910x1000, 181K)