Will the next currency be backed by precious metals?

will the next currency be backed by precious metals?

Attached: barsmulti630.jpg (630x314, 34K)

It will be backed up by ninjas.

No, that's why (((they))) killed Ghaddafi

Can you back crypto currency with metal?

No. By the blood of goys.

Investing in metal is always a good idea.
Much smarter than buying online money.

Yes. Russia + China and others are working on a currency that will replace the USD for global trade, that will be backed by gold. Which is why they are accumulating large amounts of gold rn. Gold will likely go to $5-10k per ounce within a couple of years. The credibility of fiat currencies are being ruined by central banks with their insane liquidity programs in all major economies.

no, it will be backed by bottled farts
those who own farms full of braphogs will be our new elites

Both. Bars of precious metal stamped with crypto currency numbers.

If next, you mean we hang all the international bankers and abolish fiat currency, debt based economics, fractional reserve banking and central banking, then I assume that precious metals would be the only thing to resort to.

Full backing? lolno. Even the euro, which is supposed to have like a 5% backing or something like that is all completely fucked up by derivatives.

Is there really a pound of sterling somewhere?

This is the reason that there will be war soon.

Attached: serveimage1.jpg (2020x1079, 448K)

Those arent precious metals really. They are just common metals. It is the rare earth ones that are worth anything with newer technologies. While some the "precious" current ones do have applications in the industry it is basically not worth what it costs. I guess they had to use something as a physical limitation but Gold and Silver are already not considered worth it by many groups for the future.

You're confusing "precious" and "industrial" which is a common mistake for people who got brainwashed by the Jews.

Industrial is all I see really. Diamonds are absolutely retarded to put on a ring unless you really really need that woman in your life. Metal only value to me are the applications they can be used for and the rarity of gathering it. Until we can begin mining asteroids at least.

It has nothing to do with diamonds. You can value metals however you want. That doesn't change difference between an industrial metal and a monetary metal. Nobody cares if you have a different worldview, just like nobody cares if you disagree with the law says you have to accept a debt instrument as legal tender.

And Saddam, and I think there was another but it's morning and I cannot remember

>Tried to destroy the world economy
>Instantly regretted it!

haha

It will be backed by ground up aborted goy babies.

facebook Libra will be the next currency. get used to it goy!

>will the next currency be backed by precious metals?
Certainly not in Canada, since Trudeau sold off our ENTIRE gold reserve

The next currency will be backed by pussy, so make sure to keep your women locked up.

Attached: 52621821_799387387120671_2810949660719437896_n.jpg (1080x1350, 222K)

Yeah, all $3 of it.

No. It's backed by Crypto.

The vast majority of precious metals is already in the hand of central banks.
They can manipulate the price as much as before

Hence precious metals are not the solution.
Go Bitcoin!

>Yeah, all $3 of it.
We have a ton of gold mines, coal mines and salt mine along with oil fields.
Are you retarded?

Cant be worse than Australia, the UK wont even allow them the physically audit their gold reserves stored there. I am sure there is a good reason, but not a reason the Australians would like.

Attached: OG.jpg (970x533, 145K)

Why are you posting from my flag? Take off, hoser!

Rare earth metals aren't that rare.

Misread the question as "Blacked" for a second.

That was Mulroney

Attached: lN9VAyO_d.jpg (640x442, 27K)

>(((world economy)))
kys anglokike

virgin brides are the real currency

True, rare earth metals are more difficult to process and separate but that is what makes them rare. China took over for them for a bit but got greedy and used them as a economic weapon and now the US, South America and a few other nations have been looking at how to ramp up production again.

depends on how much preeschus meetal tha issuer owns

China and Russia are buying gold like it's going out of style. China is slowly but surely building toward an Asian united hegemony.
Get hyped for the petroyuan. America will try to stop it but it's already too late.

yes , in case you wonder why the numbers
>
>
>
->
-&
the jews planned WW3 finishing in 2022 with a nuclear strike

Wtf 200million less peple how retarded can you be