I'm curious

What's your opinion about Malaysia.
I'm the native Malay btw, not some yellowskin or drunk streetshitter btw.

Attached: Raphtalia.png (640x361, 307K)

cute dog, dude

Thanks.
That's a raccoon btw.

Attached: happy raphtalia.jpg (225x225, 7K)

*happy wiggle*

Attached: Wiggle wiggle.gif (640x360, 1.72M)

Like India. If they didn’t shit in streets

As long as you STAY IN MALAYSIA I have no problem with your people

Also having a 100 year old PM is based and elderpilled

Islam is complete garbage and I'm not sure about taking one of your flights, but other than that whatever. Hope you have a nice life.

Attached: 1560094612112.jpg (1080x670, 166K)

Malaysia would be based if you could just drop the Islam and embrace Christianity.

I know next to nothing about you people other than to never fly your airlines and I believe there's bants between you and Singapore.

Your shitty airlines gave Filthy Frank the material for one of my favorite jokes so you guys get a thumbs up from me.

Pretty much all ll I know about Malaysia is from this movie where you kill some American dude for having some hashish.

Attached: MarkMan_ReturnT_CoverAr_3000DPI300RGB1000153160_grande.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Not really have you guys on the radar. Kinda meh

Good
>traditional family unit
>comfy villages
>good food
>anti-chink/anti-commie
>qt brown grills
>well mannered

Bad
>Muslim
>Lazy
>Historically cucked and mutted

nah christianity is bullshit nowadays lmao

are you a ching chong mr?

Upcoming Japanese colony that;s being build up heavily currently.
move to where the Jap investments are heading.

>native Malay
literally ocean niggers, kys

I bought a couple thousand Malaysian surplus 7.62 nato rounds. It was really cheap but the accuracy has been a solid 2 MOA for 30 to 40 year old ball ammo. If you can manfucture cheap but accurate ammo your country is pretty cool in my book.

I was in Langkawi 10 yrs ago was awesome lots of waterfalls and even jungles, took gf to find off the beaten path water fall and was getting spooky the deeper we got in the jungle then noticed tree leaches jumping on me but didn't want to turn back, a few min later she noticed them I was laughing hard and had to head back
Would like to visit mainland

No, I'm Malay. Trapped in this soulless island.

How did you manage to steal half of brunei?

>muslim
yikes