Why don’t middle eastern or brown girls like white guys?

I always wanted to date them but they seem to have an antipathy to white men. Same for South Asian girls too, why?

Attached: C132791E-5C99-431B-B513-8C8D6B8775B2.jpg (1024x512, 60K)

Oi you got a loicence for that 15th copy pasta for the day?

The hottest middle eastern girl I know dates a light skinned black guy.

iranian women are cool but everyone else is garbage

>retards will actuslly bump thos gender bender thread

Attached: download.jpg (172x172, 4K)

think about how much these two saudi women were abused to end up looking like that
find a happy non LGBT woman you retard

Attached: 2647648.jpg (820x912, 291K)

you sound like a slow brain retard

UK pajeet browncel FAGGOT

Attached: minority.png (3000x3569, 2.98M)

Why do black guys get the hottest girls?

>south asian
trust me you don't wanna date any of those. ugly as fuck, they literally look like trannies

kill yourself spamming UK faggot

Attached: browncel.png (3845x4764, 2.88M)

From my experience they like us alot, especially Iranian ones. Islam gets in the way for a lot of them though. As for the Christian ones like Lebs and Egyptians they have this in group survivalist thing pushed down by their parents, which in a way is respectable.

I've personally noticed the opposite... Iranians and Armenians are less likely to marry outside their group (not just race but like, part of the country even) than Arabs (Lebs, Egyptians, etc)

Maybe it's just you, OP.

Because whites are freaks. Literally incompatible values.

Mom's friend is a babysitter for 2 white doctors. They prioritize the dog over their child. The poor boy doesn't get to eat and the babysitter usually buys him sushi, and he would cry out "more, more". The mom also doesn't hang out with him but her girlfriends when she gets off work. That child is definately getting kicked out at 18. Sick fucks.

Fuck it made my stomachs turn.

You are just an ugly faggot

Different communities I guess. The leb community where I live is big so they are afraid of their grandmothers who want them to marry Lebanese men.

The left "girl" in your picture looks like an ugly guy, buddy

Because we're the ones killing off all their boyfriends and crushes with predator drones.

I want a harem of them

yea similar dynamic here
there are definitely more integrated Iranian families in the USA but as long as the family has any kind of identity it is usually accepted that marrying non-Iranian is to destroy the culture.

I think they do, it's just they can't date them. They have to date within their own religion and culture. They would get disowned by their family at the very least if they didn't.

there are some non-Iranians who attempt to integrate but for the most part when an Iranian marries a non-Iranian it means they want out of their community and they get it.
Their family will tolerate them and whatnot but they're kinda seen as gone/lost.

That's because everyone's too polite to tell you your a nigger. I would have thought your mother would have mentioned it.

Weakest of bait

this is what i've seen & experienced as well

>Why don’t middle eastern or brown girls like white guys?

Attached: janon19.jpg (1300x954, 219K)

There are lots of beauty Indian girls

Attached: IndianGirls.jpg (3200x1624, 987K)

Why do you think they have an antipathy towards white men?

Attached: 60489205_880360688968185_486514474396521642_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)

Every Indian girl I've met in the US tend to be full of themselves and come off as stupid bitches

They love white guys, but get indoctrinated to hate it through being coopted for political or ideological purposes.

The most ironic thing about muslim girls is that they are not very attracted to white men in general, but crazily attracted (secretely) to right wing Dutch guys.

Maybe because it's the aspect of a forbidden thing that drives them to feel that way.

Attached: helvetii.jpg (1300x1654, 368K)

It's eminent common sense, ethnically ambiguous people are in the smallest and most vulnerable minority of all, and may even have life long identity issues.

Attached: media matters - brown women don't like us.png (1306x7687, 2.55M)

If it comes to war with Iran those Iranians will be your first ally on the DOTR.

>be 15
>meet qt Indian girl through mutual friend
>we hit it off, I get her number
>find out she has black bf
>shoot my shot anyway
>mfw she leaves him for me, had a crush on me anyway
>mfw I take her virginity
>mfw its been 10 years and we're getting married next year

what were you saying, OP?

Attached: CP.jpg (1067x600, 34K)

Sorry Bro, it's the vibration of your country. Those girls are American now.

It's the closet a woman can get to the thrill of power - conquering you with her pu$$y.

So not only are you going to marry outside your race, it is also someone who has kissed the lips of a nigger.

Jesus Christ

Attached: heatenings2.png (188x220, 103K)

Because you're a kike shill.

All races except white girls who have been corrupted by chemicals love the white cock.

Attached: turk.jpg (500x626, 56K)

>Why don’t middle eastern or brown girls like white guys?
dont kid yourself, thats all they like. they act weird because they know white guys are out of their league and 99% of the time wont give them the time of day.

>There are lots of hairy Indian girls

fixed that for you

Do you live in opposite world?

Side note: Did you know she's only 1/4 Mexican? she literally just puts fake tan on & pretends to be a full on spic! haha

Attached: 1,4th Mexican.png (1124x1138, 1.33M)

If that is the case why did those Saudi Thots come to Canada as refugees?

It's because they wanted to ride the uncircumcised Canadian cock carousel.

Sure they do.
But they like masculine men.
The west has done a great job of Demasculinizing white men enough that most of you soft bodied manlets aren't appealing to anyone at all.

>Do you live in opposite world?
No, but you must if you think EVERY brown skinned girl in the world doesn't want a white man.

Deal with it, Hadji.

> are messing with my sister bruh?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

American girls look horse faced or man jawed.

>uncircumcised Canadian cock carousel
You leafs introduce them to dog cock that early on, huh?

Attached: leaf-k9-sex.jpg (640x509, 161K)

Because whites at the end of the day are truly the most repulsive disgusting creatures around. Everyone outside of this shit site already knows this

Attached: 1560576834290.jpg (520x768, 59K)

>1 post by this ID
>all these replies
you fuckers have double digit IQ's

Same expérience when i visited Canada
They’re ugly as sin yet still have an incredibly high opinion of themselves

Delusional monkey think anyone would give a rats ass about their cast system from their designated shithole

Every woman likes white guys.
Dont answer this jew thread.

Attached: shoo joo.png (1500x1500, 926K)

>American girls look horse faced or man jawed.
sure thing, Hadji...at least you dont need to bring floss with you.

Attached: 8209518867_914cf0d151_b.jpg (1024x768, 173K)

>whites are truly the most repulsive disgusting creatures around

mmm, your pain and envy are delicious.

What a homo

STOP RESPONDING TO "WHY DONT ( ) LIKE WHITE GUYS THREADS YOU FUCKING BRAINLETS

Attached: 1558386543847.jpg (646x646, 87K)

mindyabizness, nigger. im only replying because whiney bitches like you dont want me to

F you

like this one

Attached: Dw0izYHVsAAYgDv.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

this isn't true OP is a shill.

anyone who went to an america univ. can testify that indian and arab bitches hook up with white chads a lot.

cuz white guys be bombing their countries to shit or somethin

at least she is not a feminist sjw

Bs

How do you know ?

Slide thread, please sage everyone.

Attached: 1551761538486.png (880x586, 31K)

the real question is why should they?
snow niggers are worst than niggers