Like father like son! Happy Father's Day!

Like father like son! Happy Father's Day!

Attached: Untitled.png (598x635, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like father like wife's son!

lol

There not even trying anymore.
Don’t you talk to me or my wife’s son ever again!

Slavery illegal? Let's just "adopt" black kids!

Haha /pol BTFO'd no more racism in america u lost haha

maybe he impregnated a negro female womb

Probably not even related, even through marriage.

fpbp

fpbp

Attached: 1555469161127.jpg (615x812, 66K)

lmfao goddam.

Seek A Paternity Test
Just Do It!
Nike

>Happy father's day, dad! Did I do well?
>Wonderfully, son. What a great present! The chimney has never looked so clean!

Why do Jow Forums thinks always about cuck stuff?There also other options such as:
>kid was made with a black girl
>dad is a mulatto and the mom of the kid is black
>kid has darker skin and during the photoshot he was tanned after a day at beach
Have sex incels and stop pushing the discord tranny cuck fetish everywhere.

Knowing Nike, the kid is shopped.

Because it's more fun to be reactionary than to think

Attached: 1560273813106.png (516x627, 307K)

>Maybe dad has the Michael Jackson skin bleaching disease cause them racist genetics robbed him of that melanin

Thank you Romania, you are the voice of reason

I thought that said chimps sports

The BBC has a policy that states 2/5 of their people on screen at any time will be female or minority or disabled at any one time.
This marketing company didn't think through the implications of it post.

lel, blacks and whites in the comments are pissed for varying reasons.
And of course the only ones defending it are women, Jesus Christ.

Found the original picture, before photoshop. Seems like Tyrell Jr. ain't what people think he is.

Attached: sheiiiiiit.jpg (598x635, 84K)

White people don't tan like that. But you wouldn't know about that, would you

Attached: 20190616_205952.jpg (2576x1932, 823K)

How do I explain to people that what founds my existential rage are things like these - blatant, evil ideology, seeping into the minds of the unwitting, with complete impunity and even encouragement? How do I explain that you can get away with this, while an "okay" hand gesture can make you lose your job? How do I explain that the fact that I can't do anything about any of this, aside from watching as society crumbles around me makes me want to murder someone?

>inb4 kike
Go to Tel-Aviv for a day. See what I have to deal with. 10 times the degeneracy, maximum Jewry.

Attached: 1539475455300.png (600x525, 480K)

>implying grey ass brits can even get a tan...I am surprised you still have eyes and haven't devolved to simple photosensitive receptors after centuries in the fog

this is DEEPLY racist against black men.
this reinforces the stereotype black fathers are not around and that is extremely offensive.
Please do your part to have this racist twitter account banned and Nike remove this RACIST INSENSTIVE advertisement.

it is our duty as caring woke individuals to stop this.

Attached: 1558969888702.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I think anybody living in L.A, Tel-Aviv or Rio knows how you feel, bro.

>Like Father, Like Wife's Bull's son.

umm

Attached: 20150815cristiano-ronaldo.jpg (644x644, 91K)

Your people's weapon is so toxic that it has poisoned you as well, we told you this from the start. you are going to experience the consequences what the jewish people as a whole have done.
white people will not fix this for you, look around and soak it up... what you are complaining about is your own existence.

Right, Cristiano is a Portuguese Islander but his son's clearly got nigger/brazillian mixed into him. While Ronaldo has to tan himself not to look white, his son's naturally "tanned" aka negro. Sad, really.

Attached: 1551231549944.png (2184x1536, 2.67M)

There's a reason Jews lost their country in the first place. They don't behave in a way that is consistent with maintaining a nation. They're like a virus, they can only exist with a host.

Attached: 1556111802821.png (617x574, 422K)

Kek

Learn to greentext. Do not post on my website until you do dipshit.

Learn to use punctuation. Do not post on MY website until you do, dipshit

Funny. The shoes aren’t the same either...

Attached: FEA3EFEC-B60E-4E2F-8F33-4FCC1D70EC79.png (840x854, 434K)

Portugal may be our greatest ally, but white?
Besides this faggot spends even more on fake tan than you do on rent boys per month, I didnt think it was possible.

kek good idear
>well since you like those niggers so much Jew man...

My dads in prison

Attached: F4142AEE-239A-4D11-8256-C7DA764DDC8C.jpg (650x650, 41K)

Attached: 1552051934834.jpg (853x640, 63K)

weak

Is he black?

You do know its possible for a white guy to breed with a negress and produce black/mutt children right?

I considered using the comma but discarded it.
Hello fellow homo sapien, it is a rare treat to meet one straight from the jungle that is cognizant.

Like your people's lack of will power for dark prostitutes when you come to Brazil?
If the world only knew how much you like the darkies, Anders.

Hes in there for molesting me and supposedly hitting my mom. Take a guess what race we are.

weak

new balance is better

At least we provided each other with some much needed humour.

Like the Fish with Lye you call cuisine?

You do know that makes the son not like the father right?

Hispanic?

In todays clown world, it is hard to guess, really.

White.

weaker

ADMIRE MY TRIPS YOU MONKEY FAGGOT

Slavic?

>molesting me and supposedly hitting my mom
the question is, did he realyl?

Yes actually.
He really molested me but he didnt hit my mom

Niggers at 40% off, no rabbi could resist such a deal.

Like the amount of vitamin D you lack for much of the year?

>numerology
I am not a gypsy

weakest

Like your "drinking culture" which is nothing more than morbid alcoholism disguised as a way of life?
Or perhaps your OD issues, second only to Estonia.

Always interesting how these countries know so much about Norway, yet we dont even give them a thought. Im flattered by your obsession.

>obsession
I live in Brazil mate, I have more Norwegian friends than you ever had in your life. which I presume is a tight circle composed of your mom and your molester of an uncle.

Shouldn't niggers be up in arms and outraged at this blatant attack on their race? The image implies one of two things, either the nigglet's father deserted the nigglet as statistics show or the nigger father cucked someone else and is a deadbeat that holds no virtues and only reacts to stimuli by going muhdick.

:)

I understand your anger, seeing a country you obsess over, to the point of seeking out Norwegians in Brazil, slightly mocked you. Im sorry I had to be the bearer of bad news, but this is why itll take you hundreads of years to reach us.

Attached: Why contain it.gif (444x250, 1.86M)

>kid was made with a black girl
>dad is a mulatto and the mom of the kid is black
Both this are as worse.

nigs don't even wear Air Force One's anymore.

Why do you Jews like smoking your own drugs?

LOL my family owns one of the largest resorts in Brazil. 90% of our clients are from Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland.
Nicest guests, return customers year after year.
Makes me laugh to see little incels like you who pick on people from countries you have never been because you are nothing but am impotent fuck face that lives vicariously through other people on anonymous forums.

Get laid by somebody other than your uncle, my little obese friend.

Fucking Slavs.

Stop sperging about Nike. They're target audience is niggers and niggerball worshippers, so of course they will make stuff like this.

* this is a race mixing propaganda thread *

Save it and store it as evidence. Get the IP address.

fpbp

all this seething from a pool boy. No worries, I'll be sure to give your country a thought tonight. Its my privilege, and I know itll matter to you.

Those comments though are something else. White people are upset that the he is raising his wife's son. Black people are upset that the "father" isn't black.

>Like father like wife's son!

There is more racism in America now than at any point in my life.

paTRICK litlle was exposed as a jew
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

cristiano ronaldo is 1/8 black

cristiano ronaldo look like mongrel because he is mongrel (1/8 black)

based

Attached: Screenshot_227.png (625x559, 129K)