Christianity isn't a white ethno-religion

This has been known for a long time. Your ancestors weren't even majority Christian before Ethiopia was Christian. Christcucks BTFO.

bbc.com/travel/story/20170817-ethiopias-miraculous-underground-churches

Attached: cdad9c9b05403beedd428b3ad8f76c5587ebdaa2.jpg (904x600, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6bvxIQ6KYc
youtube.com/watch?v=EVE4UXZE7XY
youtube.com/watch?v=wfMqoxIcokE
youtube.com/watch?v=6jDg2opvcsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real Christians don't care about race.

Exactly.

>Christianity isn't a white ethno-religion
KYS white christianity is white, Ethiopia Honrary

Attached: 33m25t.jpg (490x487, 51K)

Hitler saw Christianity as weak. He planned to slowly draw his people away from it after victory.

Based

hey glow faggot, have fun in hell while we have fun in heaven. ok?

And noone who is to be taken seriously ever believed it was. Dipshit

i'm awe struck by that beautifu and complicated engineerial structure, could somebody remind me what did the nordic pagans build around that time?

Attached: 50770454_392510601295666_4545851088390353043_n.jpg (640x799, 88K)

Ethiopians used to be white people, and in fact they are still considered to be Caucasians due to their Caucasoid skull and facial bone structure. "Ethiopian" means "shining face". The entire Middle East and North Africa region used to be white homelands.

Also, I believe that Christianity in its original, pure form had white separatism as one of its basic tenets. This is what Yahweh/God means when He commands His people to be "holy" (which literally means "set apart"), and "a people apart." Yes, the ancient Israelites were white people, and not "Jews".

Attached: Jesus-Main-626779.jpg (590x350, 66K)

Is that why they ran around killing brown people for centuries?

* this is an anti-White propaganda thread *

Please ignore it

That's the problem.

Attached: 1524781557499.png (1080x1120, 208K)

The original caucasians(those of the caucus mountains) were black. This also goes for the most ancient of Rome, Greece, France, all of North Africa, and all of Arabia.

There is nothing white about these people especially in ancient times where all of the artifacts were negro in fashion.

Attached: races of man.jpg (720x616, 67K)

Lebanese Christians strongly discourage out marriage for perfectly valid reasons. There is no moral dilemma.

The issue is that there's no strong sense of "collective self" in our societies any more. It's about knowledge of who we are and what that means, not whatever religious system we use (all the great religions are non-racial).

People don't even know who they are because they don't know their ancestry.

This isn't about a 23andMe test you mong.

You will never enslave me to white supremacy lies, white man.

You can't know yourself if you don't know where you came from. Your "self" without historical context is just what you mold yourself after which in the modern era is some Jewish written archetype people saw in the media.

What have niggers built since?

Does this matter to anyone that isn't retarded?

I am not a Christian, but not because it wasn't founded by whites. Lol wtf? Is Jow Forums really that retarded?

Research Gaddafi and his man made river. Libya was on the fast track to save Africa, that's why the USA fucked them up.

The reason Africa isn't prosperous has more to do with western interference than anything else.

>You can't know yourself if you don't know where you came from.
I don't need to take a swab to know where I came from.
As Bowden put it:
>Thinking is the important thing. Being white isn’t enough. Being English isn’t enough. Being British isn’t enough. Know what you are! In this book to read about your own culture is a revolutionary act. People are taught to rebel at school and hate our high culture, hate our folk culture – it’s all boring.
>I heard a Manchester Club leader who I vaguely knew earlier in my life who died recently. And he was in charge of Factory Records. Very left-wing. That’s why he produced bands called New Order and Joy Division, to make money out of it.
>He said, “I didn’t like ’80s New Romantic music,” and the Radio 5 jockey said to him, “Why is that?” And he said “Because it’s too white.” Too white! Because its bass wasn’t black enough, he said.
>Now, if you have these sorts of ideas you will mentally perish over time, and you will physically perish as well over time.
>But you have to know about our own forms to be able to deny the postulation of these people who would deny them. Knowledge is power. Listen to high music, go into the National Gallery. It’s free. You can stay hours in there. Look at what we’ve produced as a group.
>This is what the Muslims teach their people. To be totally proud of what you are in your own confirmation of identity. Because identity is divine. It’s just like that fire, that consumed the [coffin] when I was younger.

judaism is a racist religion and isreal isn't a real country

What religion did you parents and grandparents practice?

Interracial marriages are low pretty much everywhere in the world. But just because you don't see natives marry foreigners doesn't mean foreign populations aren't growing.

The religion we follow is a part of the collective self, otherwise might as well adopt islam or confucianism since they could allow us to regain a collective identity. Also the origin of the religion aside, its theology is also relevant in how it will help a nation. A religion like Christianity that outright teaches equality of races won't help the West.

Not weak, a vulnerability. The second you make hanging out with jesus fanboys a priority over emulating christ, you're just another jew at that point. Our religion is our racial mythology and that doesn't separate us from god, it puts him in control, far better than joining an official jesus fanclub does.

you idiots worship your dna like the jews do. if you want to maintain the white race, then start preaching the gospel to it.

not reading that but I am not talking about DNA user.

I'm here to attest that christianity is what builds civilizations, not so called 'races' you incredible mutt.

>"holy" (which literally means "set apart")
That's a lie.

Gaddafi wasn't a nigger

Answer the question nigger

lol

Attached: this_thread_again.jpg (600x600, 32K)

It doesn't matter of the religion says "one race the human race" because an ethnicity with a strong sense of who it is will not allow itself to be undone, and all great religions say they shouldn't. Let's say that all the native, ethnic, Brits all became proud of their heritage, proud of their music, proud of their art, and proud of their achievements...But then converted to Islam...Would they allow themselves to be undone by inbred Pakis because "hurp we all be muslim"? No. If the British or French Canadians all converted to a Chinese religious conception (since Confucianism isn't a religion in the divine context), would they just let the low IQ chinks roll of the boat with the numbers they are now because they shared that same spiritual underpinning? All of human history says that neither of those will happen.

You just don't want to hear that this is all about knowledge, not just finding an easy answer in a single book. People used to know who they were very intimately, told through stories and songs of their past.
Here's a centuries-old folk song about our group's history:
youtube.com/watch?v=q6bvxIQ6KYc

Any Christian wouldn’t have such a fixation in flesh and the they see aren’t stuck in a secular perspective

Yeah, so? No one claimed Christianity was white. It's literally a sandnigger kike religion from the desert.

You are literally just making shit up out of the blue. Stop living in your head you schizophrenic, you aren't a God that's going to change reality just by thinking the wrong things

How does that help?

Then why hasn't catholic Africa flowered like Europe? Why did China and India have more prosperous civilizations than some christian nations in Europe?

>an ethnicity with a strong sense of who it is will not allow itself to be undone
Except everywhere in the West they did and Christianity didn't help to maintain the sense of identity. The only thing that seems to have helped is communist oppression in East Europe. As for your main point, I don't see the relevance to Christianity. How does a religion that preach stuff like help to maintain a common sense of identity?

I see no reason to answer that question, pagan europe was in the same situation we see africa today. Christianity there seemed to consolidate the cultural differences inbetween the Germanic and Frankish tribes and thus create the typical medieval ascension of European civilization. Africa which is composed by far greater number of genetic, cultural, and tribal admixture than the entire world is no different. I believe God has cursed Africa to some extent by the many obstacles he had placed on it.

You don't know these /burger/tards very well.
These hicks actually believe it was.

Ethiopia isn't some nigger country you dumb fuck.

Ethiopians were and have always been considered as a subtype of Caucasoids. They are racially, linguistically, linked to other non Negroid Africans.

>All this unironic Christcuck COPE.

things related to geography, no proper access to water streams, fractured landscapes etc... these things prevent the centralization of power.

>Christianity didn't help to maintain the sense of identity.
Because the religious system doesn't matter. We lost a sense of confidence in who we are as a result of two disastrous and ruinous world wars that all civilisations partake in as they die. The reason communism allowed them to retain their sense of collective self is because it was the only thing that would keep them safe as the hardships ramped up. Remember the Solzhenitsyn quote about how if you were a member of a strong nation you were safe, but if you were part of collective humanity you were doomed? That's an ethno-nationalist message.
> I don't see the relevance to Christianity
There isn't any.
>How does a religion that preach stuff like help to maintain a common sense of identity?
By making clear that there are things which are above you, and which you must incarnate and speak on behalf of.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVE4UXZE7XY
youtube.com/watch?v=wfMqoxIcokE

>fractured landscapes
The Ethiopian highlands is one of the three regions on Earth with high elevation where locals have genetic adaptation to low oxygen. Can christianity overcome fractured landscapes?

>access to water
Central Africa is a lush jungle with great rivers yet they managed to accomplish less of note than west africans who live on the edge of the Sahara.

The geography point is disproven the second you look at Saint-Domingue/Haiti and Rhodesia/Zimbabwe.

Catholic Africa was damaged by the Germanic Vandals (who followed Arianism) and finished off by the invading Arab-Muslim armies in the VII-VIIIth century.

>By making clear that there are things which are above you, and which you must incarnate and speak on behalf of.
Any religion will do that, putting certain things in the real of the supernatural and outside the reach of humans might as well be a definition of religion.

>Because the religious system doesn't matter.
Tell that to christians on Jow Forums then, they're the ones affirming that Christianity is the only path to save the West and attacking atheists and pagans.

I was talking from the Renaissance up to today. Christian missionaries have been converting in mass over there but they haven't achieved much yet besides when Westerners help them.

Ethiopia isn't Catholic, we were talking about the African Catholic nations right?

most of africa has no access to the sea, the distances between the fertile soil to the sea is thousands of kms which inhibit the ability to create proper trade and city coasts. In addition, central africa being blessed with great rivers, are surrounded by dense jungles which also inhibit the ability to create cities and expansion of popuation

Ethiopians are not Niggers. Ethiopians call groids by a slur and monkeys.
If a groid goes to a remote village in Ethiopia, they will sound the alarm and kill you.

Fuck off, groid.

im guessing you dont believe in God, but living by godly principles swells population numbers incredibly, just like when we used to be 30% of the global population...we sure as hell werent "pagans"

>Any religion will do that,
I've been saying that.
>they're the ones affirming that Christianity is the only path to save the West and attacking atheists and pagans.
They might be right, but it wont be because of any "rightness" of Christianity. If our people become aware and proud of who they are again in a very intimate and knowledgeable way then Christianity might be the conception that is chosen (it might be the case due to its place as not-Islam in our history, but we shall see), but it might not and it might be something we haven't considered.

What I am saying is harder than "just have this religion" but it's also the one that will work because its success is demonstrable through the existence of our distinct groups in the first place. Learn about art, about architecture, about our laws, and about our history. Learn how to sing old songs and play them, learn to recite stories by heart (your children will thank you), get involved with your local festivals and learn their history. Most ordinary people don't need to go this far, and can be happy with rowdy songs about fighting other countries, but if you're here discussing these kinds of issues then your calling is far harder, because you're higher in the social hierarchy. Don't be afraid of that, because when the time comes people will look to you.

LMAO. Nigger trying to blame their lower intelligence on the geographic landscape. Nigger.
Ethiopia and the Horn of Africa is the only region that used the wheel in Africa when Europeans colonized Africa. The plow was only used in Africa. Only the Ethiopians (Aksumites) built an advanced civilization and traded with the great powers of the classical period. Only Ethiopians built ships and traded with India. Only Ethiopians minted coins. Only Ethiopians in Africa have developped a native writing system. The list can go on.

>but living by godly principles swells population numbers incredibly
It also removes the rational element of having children and makes it divine. It becomes not a factor of weighing up pros and cons and makes it a fact of life of simply what you do.

WE

that's because Ethiopians are related to the ancient egypts who were blessed by the nile river which is a flat fertile soil. that allowed the Egyptians to grow further than any other civilization.

>Most people in Western societies now are so dumbed down and so degraded by almost every aspect of life that nearly any philosophical speculation about life is indeterminate and almost completely meaningless. It’s a channel which they never turn on.
>[...] the society that we have now is the result of the fact that every politician in all of the parties represented in the major assemblies, including radical Right parties essentially of a populist hue actually, believe in Homo economicus. They believe that man is an economic integer and nothing else matters. Immigration? It’s good for the economy, don’t you know? Everything is based upon the freeing of people from prior forms of alleged servitude due to economic enhancement.
>What is life really about? Is life really about shopping? Is life really about making more and more money? Is life really about eating yourself to death? These are the sorts of things that Evola’s viewpoint pushes before people, which is why the majority will always push it away.
>I personally believe, as with Evola, that people are hardwired for faith. Maybe 1 in 10 have no need for it at all. But for most people it’s a requirement. The depth of the belief, the knowledge that goes into the belief, the system they come out of, is slightly incidental. But man needs emotional truths.
>George Bernard Shaw once said, “The one man with belief is worth 50 men who don’t have any” Philosophical, quasi-philosophical, religious, semi-religious, philosophical melded into religious and vice versa. Without the belief that there’s something above you and before you and beyond you and behind you that leads to that which is above you, we seem as a species content to slough down into the lowest common denominator, the lowest possible level.

Ethiopians some branch of Orthodox but the point remains, why did those christians with a more inhospitable land manage to achieve more than other christians living in good geography? Distance to the sea is an acceptable point for why wasn't there any major trade center but China and Africa had big cities far inland so they managed to link their inland cities to coastal cities, just as Europeans did once they arrived in Africa. Europe was heavily forested too before europeans cleared it to build cities except europeans also had the challenge of harsh winters which made it even harder for them.

>living by godly principles swells population numbers incredibly
Same of any religion. My question is what Christianity specifically brings to the table that other religions do not?

I agree it's not 100% about religion which is why I argue against Christians who claim it is. Religion is a good place to offer values and all for the common folk but most people are irreligious nowadays so it's not a matter of keeping our current faith but basically shopping around. The only thing I see Christians offer is that Christianity was the major religion for a while in Europe therefore the general culture tangentially is tied to it but again if we want to discuss what is the best then we have to consider what the theology teaches and for that I've never had any concrete reasoning as to why it's the best for nationalism and all evidence of mainstream Christianity in fact points to it being a religion that works against nationalism. If we want to adopt Christianity to uphold our cultures then we have to fight both the irreligiousness of the people and the clergy who push degeneracy. If we adopt paganism then we fight only irreligiousness, if we adopt a secular philosophy then there's even less to fight but it's also more susceptible to being subverted.

>I'm here to attest that christianity is what builds civilizations, not so called 'races' you incredible mutt.
That's actually a load of BS. The Portuguese were the first to sail to Africa and have established trading posts all along the coast. The Portugese even succesfully converted the ruler of the Kongo to Catholicism yet that wasn't enough to create a stable state. Wars between ethnic groups still broke out.

i've seen a minigolf course be entirely consumed by sand dunes

youtube.com/watch?v=6jDg2opvcsY

>the greatest enemy we have is raised in our own mind. The grammar of self-intolerance is what we have imposed and allowed others to impose upon us. Political correctness is a white European grammar, which we’ve been taught, and we’ve stumbled through the early phases of, and yet we’ve learned this grammar and the methodology that lies behind it very well.
>And we’ve learned it to such a degree that we can’t have an incorrect thought now, without a spasm of guilt that associates with it and goes along with it. Every time we think of a self-affirmative statement, it’s undercut immediately by the idea that there’s something wrong, or something queasy, or something quasi-genocidal, or something not quite right, or something morally ill about us if we have that thought. And this extends out beyond racial and ethnic questions to all other questions. To questions of gender, to questions of group identity and belonging, to questions of cultural affirmation, to questions of history.
>Since the Second World War, white Europeans have felt guilty about being themselves and have been made to feel guilty and are being encouraged to feel more guilty than they have at any other time in their history. There is no period in our history where we have faced such evident self-hatred and such evident insults upon ourselves which are harmful to the prospects of our children’s lives, and their children, and generations as yet unborn. Is this a phase that we’ve gone through, or is it something slightly more sinister and ulterior than that? These are questions which we need to analyze.

If you adopt Paganism you'll have to convince people it's a religion at all, before using it to combat irreligiousness. Secularism wont lead anywhere unless you can somehow add some divinity to the heritage and collective self I've been highlighting. Secularism also tends far too much towards pros and cons and away from duties.

But, despite what we know, people on the street do consider Christianity to be a European religion, and it really would not be hard to twist things slightly to turn it in to something that is so in all the ways that matter. A lot of European Christians find, for example, Black Gospel churches to be strange, and somewhat "un-Christian" due to our tending towards prayer and demonstrations rather than music and dance.

>Same of any religion. My question is what Christianity specifically brings to the table that other religions do not?

Christianity is clearly superior to every other religion and is the most suited for civilization because it causes the very person them-self to self-police.

It also has the capacity to shame people for NOT having acted, so it gives a way of battling natural human cowardliness and fear.

Why did you post a guy that hung a Vedic symbol all over Europe? Or were you not aware that the swastika is aryan?

Ethiopians had better climate than the rest of sub-sharan Africa which is one reason. the second reason to why Ethiopia succeeded has to do with the migration of ancient iraqis into its territories 3000 years ago bringing with them wheat and technology into the region.

I'm not knowledgeable of any big inland or coastal cities in Africa except Alexandria. In regard to forests, i've already told you - it's not forests which are the problem, but rather jungles. Africa's and South America's jungles are in no way comparable to Europe's.

Pic related is a good example to show the impact of rivers on the formation of civilizations, see how many rivers eventually connect from one end of a sea to another. If the Blue Nile had been the same and would have flowed through East Ethiopia through Djibouti, then Horn of Africa would have been an empre.

have you heard about divide and conquer? that was used alot by the portoguese and english... once you colonize a nation you keep it as primitive as you can. Africa has been the easiest prey since it was already divided by countless of tribes originating from different areas and climate conditions.

Attached: rivers-in-europe-map-scrapsofme-river-of-3-9.jpg (1024x793, 223K)

I will correct myself and say that having many rivers allow the formation of a successful trade which allows the centralization of power - less tribal forces, more bigger cities, more influx of goods and thus higher chances of progress and technology breakthrough.

Exactly

Attached: 1507789603336.jpg (797x925, 290K)