How do we fight back against tech giants?

With social media giants censoring people to fight against their opponents, youtube removing and/or demonstrating everyone they don't agree with, and politicians being scared to speak out against them for fear of being silenced by social media, and how facebook is making a crytpo currency with the backing of visa, mastercard, and paypal. wsj.com/articles/facebooks-new-cryptocurrency-gets-big-backers-11560463312
Is there anyway we can fight back or is it just to late and the technocratic dystopia is invetiable or is already here?

Attached: download.png (1024x576, 1.12M)

We dont. Because there is nothing wrong with capitalism

I like capitalism as much as the next guy, but I don't want facebook to have the power to mess with the economy. With their new crypto currency, they can control if you can even use it. For example, if you go against what the left says on facebook, they can ban you from using the currency.

Stop using their products.

Also I know this sounds difficult and unpleasant .. but we're going to need to rebuild our civilization.
This means starting farming communities and severing our ties/dependence on (((their))) system.
In a few decades we should be back up to speed and then we can rebuild the internet.

So how are we gonna do that? Go to africa, form a tribe, found a city, control some land, go through the sid meier's civ tech tree, and then make our own version of the internet?

bump

bumpp

bump

No ... just move to a rural location in the US.

So even if we move to a rural location in the US, how are we gonna defend ourselves from other people when we run out of bullets, how are we gonna get resources to survive, what if none of us know how to farm, what if the federal government gets on our ass?

bump

ass

Ass bump

>not turning it around and profiting off it by buying chainlink

the wheels are already in motion, the map is being drawn, the lion will speak, the circumcision will be botched

Attached: 5FAC660C-44E0-46F3-A00F-52D1F71D8CDD.jpg (453x604, 28K)

No internet probably

Do you have frequent panic attacks knowing that you'll be among the first to starve to death if pretty much anything happens?

I won't be the first to starve, but ill be the first to die from something dumb

dont use the tech
and it really is that simple

The issue is that their tech is everywhere. Google owns android and youtube, facebooks owns instagram and oculus rift, paypal is kicking people off for other politcal views, and patreaon is doing the same.

They won't. They're already losing users at a rapid pace to Instagram. They know if they start censoring Instagram more heavily, they'll lose users there too.

Twitter is also losing users.

The only demographic showing any gains for the tech giants are among older people and overseas - ie. not valuable demographics for advertisers

It's just the cycle with tech. Investors get irrational with is because boomers don't understand computers. These aren't stable businesses. Tech companies have about ~10 years on top before they burn out. Twitter isn't some railroad stock you can hold for 120 years

Bonus: Twitter's woke chamber is driving the 2020 Dems to the far left. Let's see them win back the white working class as they talk about reparations

no Twitter or Nosebook except sock accounts
avoid the googleplex
>alternative search engine
>alternative browser
>NoRoot Firewall on your mobile
>stop using jewtube you fuckin millenials, it's no so goddamn hard to link through hooktube or invidio.us, but you faggots still refuse this most plebbest of filters

instagram is a bit better, they won't ban you outright; they'll just shadow ban you to stop your content from spreading to other people

whats a good alternative to youtube that has a decent amount of content creators with decent content?

Bonus: It doesn't matter who wins or what the white working class thinks because it's all jewed anyway.

there is none user
watch all the youtube you want, but do it via proxy like hooktube or invidio.us unless it's a channel you want to support with views
it's anonymous, doesn't add to views, plus uses the bandwith and infrastructure of the jewgle

slight issue with that, i want to support all of the creators im subbed to but i guess tough times call for desperate measures

hooktube hosts most youtube videos. all you have to do is replace "youtube" int eh url with "hooktube."

>i want to support all of the creators im subbed to
send them crypto, then. alternatively, only view jewtube from a VPN while you're not logged in. part of the data that is so valuable to advertisers is browsing and watching patterns, tracked by account and IP address. deny them this, at least

one can also search jewtube from either hooktube or invidio.us and (usually) browse comments; also no location or age blocks
>browsing and watching patterns, tracked by account and IP address. deny them this, at least
any user who at this point does not have NoRoot Firewall on their android is on the block, DOTR matinee shows