Redpill me on Ireland

Redpill me on Ireland
Are they really ugly like Brits call them all the time?

Attached: Irish_flag_english_flag_map_style.png (468x599, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

invidio.us/watch?v=1eS92LAjYbo
invidio.us/watch?v=KzBCcbvYdps
youtube.com/watch?v=nSOKHV9juzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baby's first attempt at a d&c thread.

Irish are basically what British were before vikings created Anglo master race.

Attached: 1553698752364.png (1280x1024, 57K)

No, Irish are the last pureblood celts. Brits are just celt-german mutts.

Attached: ShillExample.png (1178x360, 87K)

Go look up pictures of the pogues

How is this condition called? Inbreeding?

Attached: shanemcgowan.jpg (600x500, 42K)

Brits are the ugliest Euros and the Irish and English are the same people with different stupid accents.

Pic related is a 7/10 in England.

Attached: yikes.jpg (333x400, 32K)

Ireland are alright. What's your problem?

Attached: 1550113290773.png (260x600, 113K)

Irish girls are a 50/50 bag. Either smoking hot or barrelchested with flat faces

First to fall under the Polish boot

MOAR !!! Post nudes !

>American education
I guess Amerimutts and mexicans are the same thing too then by that logic, though i guess we're not far from the truth even without the memes are we?

Forgot to color Sicily and everything south of Rome as an 11th century conquest. They also raided the fuck out of Greece and Anatolia with the Normans being the most elite force in the First Crusade.

Every Brit I have seen was repulsive so I wouldn't pay much attention to their opinion.

You mad Schlomo?

Attached: Benjamin_Disraeli_Prime_Minister_United_Kingdom.jpg (1600x800, 300K)

>Anglo master race
They must teach this in hebrew school.

Attached: Queen Victoria A Jew.jpg (576x432, 103K)

Celts are a linguistic group, the celtic nations and tribes aren’t one people, some studies suggest that the Celtic nations actually predates even the arrival of Celtic languages.
The Welsh are ~90% Native, and the Cornish are mostly native and very genetically distinct too.
Even the English still have more native DNA than invader, feels cosy to know. Aswell as knowing most of my blood nearly all native a mix of Irish, Welsh and Cornish, Scottish and English. With the distinctive near jet black hair and pale skin of the ‘Black Welsh’ and our Ilberian ancestors.

I know that if you wish to convert to Judiasm, your best bet to finding a Rabbi in N. Ireland (UK) They're all over.

Attached: Northern Ireland Marxist Terrorist.jpg (1920x2520, 1.69M)

if they were then vikings wouldn't have been able to

How can the local girls compete with slavic qts?

>Brits are just celt-german
The Celts founded the German State at The Battle of Teutoburg, so your post is a little repetitive.

Attached: The Battle of Teutoburg - The battle that created Germany - Kelto-Scythians.jpg (1600x1065, 828K)

Nah mate, fuck tonnes of drugs and alcohol. The sickness of our people. Only pikeys and pakis imbreed here.

Let us not respond to this obvious Divide et impera tactic by bashing our British comrades my brothers, for we are all in the same boat.

Together we stand, divided we fall. Let's not forget that.

Hell no, there were some really good looking proper Irish men while I visited there. Women were decent as well, but the men were masculine chads with dark features and deep blue eyes. Of course, there were some ginger outcasts as well and some people with some English genes. But, overall they're definitely not ugly compared to Brits. Brits are literally ugliest people in the world, however they have some pretty good looking men as well. I'm not even gay, but there's something in those fucking islands that they can't produce good looking women while they're producing the top Chads.

Attached: purefoyMAntony2.gif (245x169, 790K)

I wouldn't listen to that guy. 99% of people who use the word "viking" are total dumbasses who get their identity and historical knowledge from video games and hollywood movies. I've never once come across one of them who actually knew anything beyond entertainment level non-sense. A good 1/4 are larping jews, like Lovecraft.

Attached: Norse-Irish VS Norman Jews 1170 AD.jpg (1024x1000, 584K)

Brits would be calling everyone ugly if they lived next to them.

checked

also tfw father born in suomi and have family throughout ireland on mothers

Attached: 8768.jpg (404x396, 15K)

Look at this fella turning on the charm. Trying to butter up our beautiful women and take them for yourself then are ya??

Attached: MuttLife.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Shut up you illiterate nigger you have 0 clue what your talking about.

>ugly brits
>implying there is anything more disgusting than britbongs

Irish are ranked amongst the most beatiful european people btw. Redheads and green eyes (which is the best combo) everywhere

Say hello to one of the most popular "Viking" writers of the 19th century. Hated the Irish and Germans... loved England and his Jewish wife.

Attached: H.P. Lovecraft - A Psychotic Jew - British Propagandist - Fiction Author.jpg (1440x900, 323K)

Fuck you.

Attached: Anarcho Capitalist - Dream Team.jpg (1800x1000, 334K)

England is also full of redheads you bellend. My mum is one red haired blue eyed.

yes...beautiful...

Attached: Untitled.png (534x233, 156K)

Because England is a Celtic Nation at it's core.

Attached: Mary, Queen of Scots.jpg (1200x520, 62K)

Where did you stay? Never noticed much difference in looks between them and the English myself. The Welsh I think are better looking, then again the Welsh accent, dark hair, pale skin and singing ability really does it for me.

Attached: IMG_20190614_194044.jpg (640x603, 36K)

Yeah it's teutonic-celt

The real reason for Brexit down these ways!
invidio.us/watch?v=1eS92LAjYbo

Attached: Friedrich barbarossa (Barbarossa) von Hohenstaufen.jpg (366x480, 67K)

that's the only possible explanation

>pillaged and raped by the Vikings, leading to the name "anglo"
>pillaged and raped by German tribes leading to the name "saxon:

Your Celtic blood is gone Britfag, you are as much of a mutt as the americans

>invidio.us/watch?v=1eS92LAjYbo

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

This

Basically they are dumb potato farmers and Britain should invade them and take them over and then colonize the shit out of them with our superior anglo DNA.

A jew rambles gibberish into his keyboard.

Attached: 1553315977909s.jpg (90x125, 3K)

Germans descend from Celts too. Also Brits & Irish are genetically almost the same.

We're 100% northwest European. You guys post up your 23andme daily which is almost always a freak show of racial soup kek

Attached: MuttEyes.png (1588x1720, 1.28M)

Attached: 1553315714470s.jpg (125x83, 3K)

All around Leinster and I spend week in Galway. Most distinctive trait when comparing Irish and English folk, is that Irish have more dark traits, you know dark eyebrows and hair and they also have icy blue eyes. While Brits tend to be have more lighter features and they usually have green eyes.

Attached: 5809e51762bb3.jpg (1000x562, 25K)

Oops amature version that was
invidio.us/watch?v=KzBCcbvYdps

HAHAHAHA

Most Brits and Germans have brown eyes

Only Irish are slightly above 50%

Attached: 1560643557715.jpg (634x632, 89K)

Redpill me on Normans being pawns of the Jews..?!

It's funny. They were put down time and time again by invaders.

Then when they finally got their own country they turned it into one of the wealthiest in the world in less than a century. Sounds to me like you're the dumb fucks.

Agreed, all Celt scum are inferior.

Attached: England.png (612x792, 179K)

That's me after taking my 20th morning dump from eating tons of burgers. Our family members take turns wiping each other's asses but we only get wiped once a week, so it's not that bad.

>Pic only shows blue and not green

Nice try Mutt.

Attached: MuttBanter.png (500x416, 102K)

These green are in reality hazel shit that nobody considers light when talkibg about eyes color

Yeah Disraeli's a cunt since that insult applied to everyone in the house, especially the English.
He drove the British empire into the dirt. What're you gonna expect from a Jew.

No, I have hazel "green", they're not classed as green. Green is light green, extremely rare outside Britain really.

I'm sorry mate but it looks like you haven't been in the UK in a while. Last time I was there, they arrested a guy because he was eating meat in the street which offended vegans. The UK is over, when you walk in London all you see is degeneracy.

At least you're whiter than Germans

Wtf? Why hasn't he been killed already? Who is paying for his food?

Cowardly nigger!
youtube.com/watch?v=nSOKHV9juzE

Take the time to read up on Strongbow and his Anglo-Norman terrorist. They were hired by the Jewish Merchant Josce of Gloucester, England. The city of Gloucester inside England at the time was a major Jewish hub. Jewish merchants would hire "Anglo-Norman" mercenaries who were genetically consisted of Turks, Jews and Violent Homosexual Jutland pirates. This type of alliance has remained for 800 years, with back and forth power struggles. This is why Sweden, Denmark and London are always "against" continental Europe. It's basically homosexual swedes teaming up with turks, jews, saudi islam against Celtic mainland Europe and the Slavs to the farther east.

Their most successful trick is to use the "whiteness" of the homosexual swede, or, "jutland neo-kike" as a front to continue their manipulation against europeans and westerners at large.

Attached: 1553313776454s.jpg (101x125, 3K)

When I traveled through Europe I really didn't see any cute girls in England but I saw a tonne of them in Ireland.

England belongs to the Irish

Attached: Keltic_Scythian_Runes_1000_BC.jpg (744x1052, 442K)

There are over 5000 islands in the British Isles. UK owns 5000, Ireland owns 3/4 of one :')

Attached: National_entities_of_the_British_Isles.png (1200x1500, 148K)

>Not realizing it is literally a tax haven for transnational corporations and that most of the wealth doesn't actually filter down to the people
>Not realizing that the Irish couldn't attract these companies based on their own merits like the UK can.

Always the meme flag. I've yet to see one of these anti Irish threads where the OP isn't hiding behind one.

Thx for the song, I like it.

More on the Jutland Neo-Kike. They believe they originated from the Jewish tribe of Dan. From here, the Jutland Neo-Kike began killing europeans in the name of their new Jewish identity. This cult spread to London and eventually to the United States.

Jutland Neo-Kike consist of "Anglo-Normans" and "Swedish Homosexual Royalty". They have teamed up with the Ottoman Turks for over 500 years against Celtic and Slavic Europe.

The "Jutland Neo-Kike" is found in locations like London, Toronto, Virginia and Utah.

Attached: The New Phariseeism - Anglo Phariseeism - London - Toronto.png (583x936, 626K)

We should threat britroaches with war unless they return that land to Ireland.

pic related is a a 10/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554817423772.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

pic related is a 11/10 in bongland

Attached: 1554838296442.jpg (634x1007, 164K)

Leon Trotsky who is responsible for the mass-murder of your countrymen was a British agent. The sick and evil British elite still honor him today. As does ex-prime minister Teresa May. As she was Prime Minister of the UK, she purposely wore a "Leon Trotsky" arm bracelet as a signal.

A disgusting wretched criminal mafia in London. They fuck children and worship a Talmudic devil

Attached: British Prime Minister Theresa May wearing Frida Kahlo arm braclet, a Mexican artist followed commun (600x1536, 228K)

Based and redpilled

>Not realizing it is literally a tax haven for transnational corporations and that most of the wealth doesn't actually filter down to the people
I'm sure if you did a little reseach and actually stopped repeating that old mantra you would find that no matter how you adjusted the figures Irish citizens are better off on average than their UK counterparts.
>Not realizing that the Irish couldn't attract these companies based on their own merits like the UK can.
The UK is kept afloat by the City of London and its mastery of financial trickery and tax evasion/avoidance. The UK and its offshore tax havens account for over 50% of global offshore wealth which amounts to Trillions. Every nation and corporation in the planet hides its wealth and avoids tax by funneling its ill gotten gains through one UK haven or another. No other nation on the planet assists and facilitates tax avoidance more than the UK, NONE.

This. The "Black Irish" look is the same. Jet black hair with pale skin and blue eyes, a really unique set of characteristics because almost everyone with black hair outside of the UK is tanned and with brown eyes.

You can especially tell it with the Welsh though, they look visibly different than most of the UK.

Attached: Celts.jpg (1920x1199, 772K)

Mine are something like that, rarely do people notice but the warmest complements I get are on my eyes. Light green hazels can have the wildest mixtures of colour, I think light Hazels are underated as they tend to look amber from afar.

Attached: DA49959E-DDBE-443F-8028-DFA89F4D1BF5.jpg (354x406, 39K)

Fat slags bickering outside a kebab stand. That's the most British thing I have ever seen.

Attached: 22222224.jpg (600x400, 23K)

This

Fuck (You) Faggot MacGregor! Show your flag!

*saved*
t. GCHQ

ugly? not really
stupid? They're no exceptional, but they're not terrible
massive, planetoid scale inferiority complex about the english? Abso-fucking-lutely

I’ve decided not to let those that glow control me by proxy.

Ireland is a country with low self-esteem.

bodda boom bodda bing

I’m an outliner when it comes to Americans. But I think Britain should retake Ireland as apart of their territory. Paddies are extremely anti-white and loathe themselves so much that they’re willing to import millions of people in the next 20 years. Considering Ireland has less than 4 million people. They will easily become South Africa if the Anglos don’t retake control.

This. Obvious D&C Shill attempt. JIDF UN flag a dead give away.

That’s an understandment, Irish people pretty much despise themselves. They constantly identify themselves with oppressed.

They'd ironically rather fight the Brits instead of liberating themselves from their 3rd world invaders.

Ireland prefers Jesus Christ to Jow Forums

The English are fantastic at propaganda and have been demonizing the Irish for ages.

This.

I don't know as nobody goes to that godforsaken island.