Why are anteater-dicks so obsessed with circumcision...

Why are anteater-dicks so obsessed with circumcision? Did your girlfriend scream when she first saw your cocks or complain of the smell of dick cheese?

Stop worrying about what other men have in their pants you fucking homos

Attached: 0F85E9D0-5152-4A4E-A988-3A9DE30500F6.jpg (1100x700, 210K)

cope more mutilated dick kike nigger

>t. kike

Im sorry for what happened to you

>makes a thread about penis envy
>s-stop being weird about dicks, homo
I'm sorry they got you, user.

Yeah I am Jew, and I fuck more white women than you could ever dream of cracker

It sounds insane if you didn't have it done to yourself
>dude just cut the tip of your dick off lmao
Obviously if you are circumcised it seems perfectly normal and your dick still works so you wonder what the big deal is, but it's barbarism to the uninitiated
t. Cutfag

My Jewish gf loves guzzling the cum from my "7 uncircumcised Aryan cock.
Seethe in hell kike.

>Stop worrying about what other men have in their pants you fucking homos
stop mutilating newborns

sure you do, mischling.
I'm certain they just jump at rat-faced sandniggers with prune dicks.

Too bad she’ll leave you because you don’t know how to make money you broke faggot

Lol fucking doubt it

cope

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-165652.jpg (1070x1305, 445K)

I already have plenty of money. Keep coping kike :)

big african penis , white girl love black penis

black penis best penis

The reason why the United States and Israel are the strongest nations in the world is because we circumcised our men. Uncircumcised men are impulsive, irrational and are not as productive to society as their counterparts.

My bf says he would have all our sons circumcised so they don't feel ostracized. I am against elective child mutilation. How do I convince him circumcision isn't necessary when he's circumcised?

On a side note, he also had his tonsils removed in an elective procedure when he was a child, and wants me to get my tonsils removed so I don't get sick. Is there any actual logic to that? It does not make sense to me.

Attached: East Russian outfit.jpg (640x775, 42K)

Being mutilated at such a young age leaves you traumatised in ways you don't even know. That's its purpose.

get a less manipulative bf, preferably one who doesn't have a retarded penis

>sexual mutilation after birth is A-OK!!

tell him to read these:
pastebin.com/t6G5V0qG
or even just this:
mothersagainstcirc.org/fleiss.html
or watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XwZiQyFaAs0

there's a psychological barrier to this shit so he might freak out being confronted with this information

>uncircumcised
Call it "intact" user. We don't call women who haven't gotten their breast removed "unmastectomied." It is word play to try to convince people that "circumcision" is the norm. Also change circumcision to mutilation or genital cutting.

>the copeing

Muh dick has more sensitivity than your butchered penis

Amount of circumcisions are decreasing. In two decades, it'll be the cut ones who feel ostracized.

If you have to, take out the nukes. Say that you wish he had a fully functioning one, because it'd feel better for you. If you have trouble orgasming during sex, say that women are twice as likely to orgasm from an intact penis. It'll make him feel self-conscious and shitty, but that's better than mutilating your children.

If it doesn't work dump him. That might be a hard thing to do especially if you put a lot of the relationship, but "don't mutilate our child's genitals" should be a pretty easy deal breaker

Attached: DomxdqYVAAE7cAJ.jpg (488x331, 44K)