The Shadow People

Growing up, my cousin and I always liked when my dad told us scary stories. He told us about ghosts, vampires, monsters that live in the sewer, etc. Very thrilling and realistic stories. As we got older, we demanded that he tell us TRUE scary stories. My dad would say that he had a true and scary story, but he couldn't tell us until we were old enough. Not until we were 18.
We bugged him throughout our teenage years to tell us the true story, but he waited and waited. When we were 16 and 17, we kind of forgot about it. But when my cousin turned 18 (he was a little younger than me), he suddenly confronted my dad: "We're both 18 now. You have to tell us the story." My dad was a little surprised that he had remembered and, always one to keep his word, he said, "Next weekend, I'll take you guys for a drive and I'll tell you a story. But you have to promise not to tell your siblings/cousins. They aren't old enough to understand."
The following weekend, we went for a drive into the country. As we left the city, storm clouds started rolling in. We pulled into an old Catholic cemetery where priests and nuns were buried. Some of the graves were so old that the crosses were made of either wood or piled up rocks mixed with concrete.

The rain, thunder, and lightning took over just as he started telling us about The Shadow People...
1/2

Attached: shadow.png (794x1034, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians
redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/06/16/mueller-report-raises-new-questions-seth-rich-murder-case/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, we all know where this is going.

Attached: 1389128344756.jpg (375x444, 25K)

finish typing your damn story!

Attached: 1520505830313.jpg (516x300, 104K)

Take it to /x/ faggot

2/2
Here is what he told us when we were eighteen: "There are entities in the world that are not-quite-human. They appear human and generally behave like humans, but they are missing something. Whereas a man will have a body and a mind - muscles, flesh, skin, emotions, passions, relationships, and values - the shadow people just *look* like people. They have the physical things, like flesh and muscles, but they lack the things that make us human. They have contempt for non-shadow people and treat them like livestock. They try to trick and control you into behaving differently. They insist that you waste time and money on 'shadowy things' instead of meaningful things."
My cousin and I were a little creeped out with the storm and the idea of shadow people, but we reminded my dad that he had promised to tell a TRUE story. He insisted shadow people were real.
"Whenever there is a community of people who get along and share values, shadow people start to appear. Then certain members of the group start believing that we should listen to the shadows, instead of ourselves. If you don't stand your ground, your group will fall apart." We asked him if he's ever met a shadow person. He said he has, and he played nice, but he will never do business with them and will never listen to their opinion on values, morals, traditions, or family. "The shadow people exist where there is no light," he continued, "and where there is no light, reality is distorted. So beware the shadow people. They don't want you to see the light. They want reality distorted. Everything that happens when the shadow people control a society *blocks* the light rather than spreads the light."
My cousin and I didn't quite understand what a shadow person was. But in the ten years since my dad told that story, I've recognized shadow people in all areas of society: government, media, entertainment, finance, military, and history. The shadow people stand out. They're easy to spot now. And they're terrifying.

Attached: shadow2.png (764x508, 214K)

blah blah blah it's the jews

you probably have a miswired visual center or some shit
in any case fuck off to /x/

I've seen them in the hinterland of sleep paralysis. They are terrifying.

What about actual ghosts and demons tho?

Attached: DEBD3742-DF43-4947-B9CF-7943088B1B3B.png (644x942, 51K)

I just told you about actual demons.

Sounds like semite mischief to me.

You’re not wrong but I came here for actual spooks, not n slur spooks.

Attached: BBC41321-6AF9-4AC9-9F38-A5BCBD7014D1.jpg (540x472, 48K)

so the ((())) are in the ((())) realm

checks out

(())) gi oh is redpilled

You called that shit with the quickness.

>shadow people exist where there is no light
>you literally require light to make shadow
>shadows can't exist in darkness.That is just called darkness
was your dad like an alcoholic or drug addict or something?

Attached: comment.png (374x228, 139K)

At some point you will realize that the most terrifying things in the world are not what is unknown, but what is known.

A shadow represents an interruption in the light.

I saw a dark figure in my living room when i was 8 then there was two more and they were picking up my tv amd say yo dat lil white boy wakin up then i ran up stairs and said their was dark demons that talked like monkeys talking our tv

I don’t know ghosts and demons are pretty spooky to me. You’re not wrong tho, pic relatef.

Attached: 675FCA32-15B4-4A21-AD61-C8167F00FA80.jpg (320x240, 19K)

black people user they are called negros

Can you schizo posters go back to /x/ please? This is Jow Forums, and it's getting tiring reporting this shit.

We need a drop down for schizo posters specifically, JANNIES DO YOUR FUCKING JOB.

So... jews?

Holy fuck your right!!!!!!!
Satanists are sadists and when they dont have there prey they cant fill their empty souls

You did not read the whole post. You are blind to the shadow people.

should be moved to /x/
pic related is real phenomena though, saw this guy once

Attached: 2019-05-22_00-19-28.png (722x583, 158K)

meth addiction itt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_politicians

Did it go where you expected it to go?

Also how did you know?

>shadow people
did you mean: niggers?

I KNEW IT IT'S (((THEM)))

Yea, I know. But as long as there is light, shadows will exist. So these "shadows" don't exist to create darkness everywhere. That would destroy them by definition. They FEED off of the light. The only way to destroy the "shadow people" is to destroy all light. But we need the light for ourselves. It's circular logic really. We require one another to exist.

Attached: werejustgonna.jpg (960x626, 230K)

Voladores. Carlos Castaneda description fits well.

Can confirm. The parasites fuck you up with bad thought forms and put you in a bad loop and bad manifestation. Seen them in-between dreams and meditating. Gotta have some conscience and know yourself.

Attached: il_570xN.743905644_q0w7.jpg (570x997, 96K)

Shadow people killed SETH RICH
redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2019/06/16/mueller-report-raises-new-questions-seth-rich-murder-case/

Basically, it sounds like you just discovered the LITERALLY ANCIENT concept of Yin and Yang. It's not about destruction of evil or good, but balance. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

I used to see legit paranormal shadow people as a kid, terrifying things.

blah blah blah schizo posting fuck off to nigger sage

Attached: SAGESAGESAGESAGE.jpg (410x303, 33K)

All of the qualities that you think make you human only make you weak.

And how do you supposedly identify
One of your "shadow people" anyway??
Some /x/ inspired method I'm sure.