Checkmate, bigots!

There’s literally nothing Jow Forums can say to refute this. Just sit behind your keyboards and stew while being pro-LGBTQIA becomes the cultural norm while you bigots continue to become marginalised!

Attached: 6BFB9364-22BC-4290-A669-0B6CFECCA2C1.jpg (960x616, 89K)

except heterosexuality is the healthy norm.
You will never be normal. If my son came out as a fag, I would disown him and kick him out on the street desu.

Meme flag slide

>gay marriage is legal now
>gay sex has always been legal
>because your lifestyle needs to be a statistic

isn't that what they want to do anyway?

Attached: image.jpg (960x935, 80K)

No problem, in a few years, your kind will be extinct anyways

But when it was illegal to be gay they would have never been allowed to have their sausage festivals. The only reason they get to walk around naked in public in leather chaps, waggling their flaccid cocks in children's faces is because we were told they just wanted to be equal.

Let's see how far a group of men get walking down a street naked shouting "Straight Pride", kissing little girls on the lips and dancing to Oasis.

So you disgusting faggots are actually PROUD of this degenerate shit?

Really PROUD!

Attached: image.jpg (462x701, 58K)

Omar Mateen was a hero.

Where are the progressive liberal parents sending their kid daughters to dress up like Britney Spears and dance for straight men in night clubs? After all its not sexual is it? Just a bit of fun.

The Jews mean they want to decrim faggots fucking each other on the streets, in front of your children. You know, the typical revelry during a (((pride))).

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

Attached: 1560721101365.png (1132x717, 758K)

Wishful bragging. You know the retaliation is coming.

We believe literally the exact opposite, you fucking retard. Gay marriage is fine, degenerate pride parades where men are flaunting their dicks in front of children is not. What a fucking terrible strawman. You didn't even get it right.

who is "we"?
Homosexuals molest children. They should all be burnt at stakes.

gay sex hasnt been criminal in over half a century and modern marriage is completely useless and serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever

retarded deranged faggots

Nobody asked gay peoples permission. If a faggy twink gets mouthy with me, I'll sell his corpse to the local sangoma.

kys tranny faggot

Attached: 1477175149837.jpg (597x652, 49K)

I don't understand, they have all the same rights except now straights don't have parades. We're just equalizing the feild.

Fuck faggots.

>The strong negative reaction to the proposed straight pride parade proves that it is necessary.

HUE HUE HUE
Yeah and make sure we give all straight people HIV/AIDS too.

based and truthpilled

Based.