Notice something?

Notice something?
>Stop having goy heroes

Attached: 68b92971f5e75ff9b82c1d812f2e7fa8.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0c-vozPoyQM
youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no Dolph Lundgren
???

He's the first one.

user, i...

Thomas Jane was fucking awesome.

Attached: 1539007961205.jpg (453x358, 20K)

if you care about capeshit you are the npc normie

Digits wasted on a dumb kike.

Attached: 1534342908606.jpg (718x559, 82K)

Attached: 1521385074302.gif (501x585, 212K)

Thomas Jane>Netflix Punisher guy>Dolph>Whoever the fuck that other dude is.

Check out Thomas Jane's attempt to revive his role as Punisher. He made this a few years after the first movie to try to persuade them to get another, darker movie in the works. It's called Dirty Laundry.

youtube.com/watch?v=0c-vozPoyQM

stop watching fiction

Reminder that it's not really the Punisher if he doesn't have white go-go boots.

Attached: 35152453.jpg (279x400, 20K)

I've met Thomas Jane. He's a manlet. I'm 5'10" and I towered over him. He's a good guy but after meeting him his Punisher wasn't very believable.

Reminder that it's not the Punisher if he's wearing spandex like a fag.

Attached: 1549276525490.jpg (465x540, 155K)

the last dude is jewish af

This jew tells the truth. Capeshit was invented by jews to program goyim. A lot of the writers read like a Brooklyn phonebook.

That's disappointing.

Attached: 1540654216198.jpg (500x625, 48K)

>Movie character looks like the comic book character
>This is bad
These films are retarded (except based Dolph's) but making the characters look correct is not the reason. Christ.

>muh height

Being a Chad is a spiritual state of mind.

Absolutely Dolph

Yeah, after Jewsus Kike fell out of flavor they invented this to pass their dumbass philosophy to the naive goyim.

Jane was easily the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc

Mah nigga here beat me to it. Sad thing is, he wanted to continue being the Punisher but the directors were being dickheads to work with and he didn't like the script.

Pullo best Punisher

You're full of shit! He's 5'9". TOWERED over him at a manlet size of 5'10". You short guys and your increments...

Attached: The Huxtables.jpg (640x453, 48K)

Fourth dude from the walking dead

based

The fifth one will be black and that will be the best

This is still the best punisher we've ever gotten.

A man who destroyes savage degenerates for free? Yeah I'm pretty sure he's the least kiked marvel character. You don't see him in the avengers right? There's a reason. He's too appealing to people like us. Get tf out of here with this shit you epic faggot

> Trips of truth
> Based and repilled
> But said by a kike
What do?

Jon Bernthal

Meh, he spared a pedophile in Season 2.

Couldn't get in to the show on Netflix for obvious virtue signaling. Can't really remember dolphs movies but I loved Jane's and warzone for the lack of sparing a single person

Stevenson. He's 6' 4 and huge. Breaks a guys face in with his fist. Bernthal is 5'9 tops. He's a good actor but I couldn't stand season 2 of the Punisher. They ruined it. Jane is ok. I liked Lungren. Stevenson is my favorite tho.

Good price on hotdogs.

Thomas Jane>Whoever the fuck that other dude is>Dolph>Utter human shit>Netflix Punisher guy.

The netflix guy was stupid. Small as fuck and played the punisher as if he was Rocky Balboa.

Other dude was Ray Stevenson and the best Punisher imo. Die hard fan here.

Agreed my nigga