Shieeet

I want us to start planning and preparing for when SHTF.
I want the smartest minds of the AR to start coming up with their best ideas and having daily discussions.
If you think we should work on starting an ethno state, lets talk about the obvious pros and cons, and working towards a goal, whatever it may be.
I don't know I just want to try anything proactive, sitting around is literally killing us.
We need to actually start manifesting our ideas, we are running out of time.

Attached: brown.jpg (224x225, 12K)

Smartest minds of the Armalite?

To defeat (((Them))) We must think like (((them)))

Alt right

Attached: Genocide Defined.png (1240x1754, 246K)

Best chance would be to purchase some various islands that do not belong to any particular country. But are there even any of those left of any notable size?

>ethno state
Imagine being this delusional

Attached: sx34fl2dw.jpg (720x700, 90K)

Attached: 1559489288613.jpg (750x738, 381K)

kill yourself. All fields.

Only the ones I made while I was on vacation in Mexico!

Attached: 1559711081478.jpg (643x792, 150K)

We wouldn't need much room. But yeah we'd definitely need to calculate how many Whites would be on board. The thing about an ethnostate is We'd need superior weapons I cant see ZOG letting us break apart and destroying their Genocidal wet dreams

Attached: 1559754603175.jpg (550x550, 96K)

We'll leave all the Coal burners with Mongloids behind.

I've no idea whether there will be a backlash or whetehr we will sink into nothing and disappear from history.

But my God, the smugness of the nonw-hites and leftists. They will wail and cry when they lose the white man's money.

And I retain a glimmer of hope that when one looks at Germany in 1933, sooner or later, pushed to the limit, white men fight back.

Me too, user. I really want to see White men Chimp out one more time. But its going to be hard to organize under a Zog police state goblin army once they eventually get power for the rest of eternity when demographics take over, so sooner rather than later needs to happen

Jesus dude all the info is there just stop wasting time here. I come here once a month or so. This is that time this month. I have a job, I have a lady friend, I have weapons, friends, and I read often. Also I invest and save. That’s it. That’s all it takes.

Pic related seems germane to the conversation.

Attached: 1553333956832.jpg (709x585, 411K)

Jokes on her, I’m already brown
My grandkids are gonna be white
I’m bleaching this North African gene the fuck outta existence

What are you a wop?

you glow nigger

Yeah, I’m a Sicilian but I don’t have the wooly hair just the burnt olive skin

Omg who isn't a glownigger JFC

go to infinity chans and go to the ken board

I thought our grand kids are going to be wiped out.

Not every women that sympathizes for niggers is a coal burner. Some do this for no other reason than to virtue signal, or re-assure themselves they are a good person. Women thrive off that hollow shit. Especially first world white ones.

Look at the body language and the difference in postures and hand placements. The women are there to take the picture so they can sooner share it to every person they've met since birth. Groids are there to cop a feel. Especially the one up front.

kek