THE TRUTH ABOUT BIBLICAL CIRCUMCISION

One of the biggest redpills Jow Forums is ever going to take.
The Ancient Hebrew practice of circumcision that was given to Abraham by Jehovah is NOT the same practice of circumcision that the Synagogue of Satan (Edomite Kikes) practice today.
These two types of circumcision also have different names, the Ancient Hebrew circumcision is called MILAH, while the Edomite Jewish circumcision is called PARIAH.

Hebrew Milah : Only the excess loose skin protruding from the tip of the penis head is snipped off, leaving the entire prepuce intact (the skin that wraps around the shaft and head of the penis)

Edomite Pariah : The ENTIRE prepuce is cut off and amputated, leaving the entire head of the penis uncovered

>The 1906 Jewish Encyclopedia describes the original procedure, “brit milah,” as a one-cut procedure, removing only the actual foreskin (the skin which actually extends beyond the glans).[4]

>This simple one-cut milah procedure did not remove the high amount of complex and varied tissue removed in modern times. Additional evidence that the procedure was less extreme is apparent in the circumcision reversals mentioned in I Corinthians 7:18a[6] (referring to removing the marks of circumcision by stretching – see the BDAG lexicon) and the apocryphal book of I Maccabees, chapter 1, verses 14-15a.[7]

> While the Biblical requirement is to remove the foreskin (orlah) only (Genesis 17:11), the (((RABBIS))) introduced complete uncovering (periah) of the corona.[9]
>Rav plainly states: “The commandment of periah was not given to the Patriarch Abraham.”[14]
>Modern “circumcision” is a man-made[15] practice that extends far beyond the practice authorized by God in the Old Testament.

SAUCES
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
scribd.com/document/54746897/Un-Christian-Modern-Circumcision
i2researchhub.org/articles/historical-and-scriptural-evidence-milah-and-periah/
covenantcircumcision.info/pages/FOREskin.html

Attached: hebrewcircumcision.jpg (1058x1168, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.fo/TuTi5
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
archive.is/C62JP
archive.is/80ldl
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
files.catbox.moe/ve10po.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any type of mutilation is fundamentally pointless

There is no Biblical requirement for circumcision after the coming of Christ.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (480x360, 1.44M)

It's another dog dicks seethe about their ugly penis thread

We've already established that big beef lips are gross, you should just accept your smelly flesh tubs are as well

Attached: dog dicks on women.png (1366x454, 105K)

the only purpose was so jews could be told apart from the surrounding tribes

I had a son born last week. He was sent to NICU for a little bit and when he got released my wife was to eager to get him home and opted out of the procedure.

Did we fuck up? Will girls think his pee pee is ugly? Will he get penile cancer ? I’m so worried I made a mistake !!!

The covenant God made with Abraham and his seed needed Milah to distinguish themselves from the other non-adamites and (((Cainaanites))) that roamed Canaan.

Also it's just the excess loose skin that gets snipped off, it literally has no nerve endings and this loose skin is the one that gets caught in zippers and gets ripped off in many of these meme accidents. The prepuce is still intact and the sexual nerves and glands are also still intact, pagancucks and fedoras are always bitching about "Biblical Circumcision" when it's not even remotely close to what they believe original circumcision was, also when Christ came to earth, all circumcision was no longer needed and is not needed anymore as this user said

no you did good

i think circumcision causes leftism btw

Kikes have brainwashed us to practice the Babylonian Edomite PARIAH, when in reality we no longer need to practice Milah anymore.

you didn't fuck up, you respected the autonomy and bodily integrity of your child
girls won't know the visual difference when erect but intercourse will be more enjoyable to your son and his partner
penile cancer is some stupid small chance (1 in 200K) and would only ever affect him if he's 70+

The extra skin is useful for keeping the glans hydrated; more is almost always better. There's no reason to pay for a doctor's hourly rate for removing a part of the body that doesn't hurt anybody.
For every meme accident that catches the tip of the foreskin there's probably a botched circumcision that comes close to destroying a man's sex life

Their scared.

Attached: 1560564080391.jpg (3873x3938, 1.42M)

the practice of genital mutilation is far older than the mythical abraham tale, it was the edomites who brought it from the indo-china region to the middle east even before the bronze age.
Regardless of its origins the purpose is to traumatize the victim with brain damage and make them more susceptible to propaganda, mainly religious.
Even the Hindu's knew not to mess with a baby for a week and a half after birth because it would interrupt their development but both judaism and islam have their boys mutilated at 8 days, but what's worse is North American, and Australian baby boys are mutilated only hours after birth.
This is the biggest crime of humanity and there are subhumans who will still defend it.

Bump. Maybe we can finally get people to stop chopping off penis skin in this shithole country.

This is the biggest crime against* humanity

STOP CUTTING PIECES OFF OF BABIES

Attached: varg says.png (180x180, 75K)

>It's time for your circumcision, user.

>This is America. All males have to be circumcised. If you don't, you're discriminating between yourself and the Jewish community. Discrimination falls under hate speech laws so if you refuse this procedure, we'll have to call the cops. You'll go to prison for hate crimes and the prison doctors will probably end up performing the procedure on you there anyway (for prison health and safety), so it's best to not make a fuss and just get it done here this afternoon.

>Oh don't be scared, sweetie. It's a totally painless procedure, and wait til you experience all the health benefits! Plus the ladies like it better. Your sex life is about to improve a lot, trust us. Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Those silly European doctors all have anti-semitic bias. Europe currently has an epidemic of male urinary tract infections - something the biased 'lame stream media' won't tell you. Plus they can't even afford to do this procedure on a wide enough scale because their healthcare is dead broke - soshalism doesn't work. We have the best healthcare system in the world. By the way the total cost will be six gorrilion dollars, plus taxes (the taxes go to Israel), plus a 'tip'....heh heh. Our system says your insurance that you pay $500 a month for won't cover this procedure so you're going to have to pay out of pocket. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diner's Club, UnionPay, JCB and Discover.

>Ok! Here's your gown, take the second right down the hallway and get changed. The nurses will prep you. We'll begin the procedure by standing for the Pledge of Allegiance to the flag (of Israel) and by saluting Our Beautiful President, The God Empress of the United States, our first Jewish president, Ivanka M. Trump! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: ivanka-trump-02-1515014661[1].jpg (480x240, 24K)

>The extra skin is useful for keeping the glans hydrated; more is almost always better.
It serves no real purpose, it's just extra loose skin that dangles at the tip of the penis and it has no nerve endings at all and very little blood vessels, it's not even as horrible as pagancucks make it seem, you would still have the entire prepuce and when your flaccid, your penis would still remain inside your prepuce.
This anti-Christian meme was one of the biggest, if not the biggest anti-Christian subjects they love to bring up, it's been debunked

Imagine trying to rationalize mutilating infant boys

Attached: fkniggers.jpg (373x208, 49K)

>the practice of genital mutilation is far older than the mythical abraham tale, it was the edomites who brought it from the indo-china region to the middle east even before the bronze age.

> Abraham was born centuries before Esau (the patriarch of the Edomites) was born
> Somehow Esau brought to Canaan the ancient practice of Circumcision from Indo-China
> Predating his ancestor Abraham

>regardless of its origins the purpose is to traumatize the victim with brain damage and make them more susceptible to propaganda, mainly religious
> snipping off some loose skin traumatizes the baby, who has no recollection of what is going on, to be susceptible to religious propaganda

So THIS is fedora intellectualism

Attached: hewhat.jpg (230x356, 30K)

I cut my foreskin. It took a long time to recover. Got all yeasty but I fixed that with colloidal silver mixed with oregano oil. Might have scar tissue but it wont be bad if you cure it early. No need to circumcise these days. Spirit is the next level.

> MAKE KIKETUBE VIDEOS LIKE M-

Attached: pagankikes.jpg (714x586, 71K)

I wouldn't mind being circumcised if I got to keep the foreskin. I would put it on my penis in bed like a little nightcap.

> snipping off a 1cm of loose skin is horrible mutilation
> the penis still has the entire prepuce with it's nerve endings and sexual glands, the main concern for pagancucks

> C-CHRISTIANITY IS STILL BAD GOYS
There is no satisfaction with you pagancucks, you are all kike shills and no matter how many times we debunk your anti-christian propaganda you still continue to spam and be anti-christian as possible.

>their

the prepuce is a continuous structure with 2 distinct 'layers' that folds onto itself when flaccid
I don't even believe you can remove "a bit" without destroying tissue further from the body

this "milah" seems like it removes the entire inner mucous layer including destruction of the frenulum

I'm pinching it right now and you are right I dont really feel too much but I still feel something and the skin has never bothered

>nothing at all stated about paganism
>y-you pagankike shills are discrediting christianity!
>no actual response
Either you have an unhealthy obsession or are an actual fucking retard. There is no excuse for male or female genital mutilation. Kill yourself you fucking jew.

don't bother even trying to explain
cutmutts have no fucking clue, they don't even know that it's double layered

Nvm it itches and kinda hurts now, fuck you

A minature yamakah for your benis

Miniature*

>extra
Amazing, nothing naturally occurring on the human body is considered "extra" except for the specialized skin on the most sensitive part of male genitals.

>it's only the end of the finger
>why do you need the whole thing

milah does not cut off the prepuce retard

because it has little to no nerve endings and it got snipped off 8 days after birth, the entire prepuce with the nerve endings and sexual glands would still remain intact, and this is the biggest thing paganeets kvetch about

Outright lies and without any justification for doing so in the first place

> Estonian Pagancuck user
> w-we aren't pagans goy !!!
I know who you are faggot kike shill

>>This simple one-cut milah procedure did not remove the high amount of complex and varied tissue removed in modern times. Additional evidence that the procedure was less extreme is apparent in the circumcision reversals mentioned in I Corinthians 7:18a[6] (referring to removing the marks of circumcision by stretching – see the BDAG lexicon) and the apocryphal book of I Maccabees, chapter 1, verses 14-15a.[

> foreskin has the same anatomy as the tip of your finger
paganeet ladies and pepes

WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING THIS STUPID SHIT EVERY MOTHERFUCKING DAY???
DIE MOTHERFUCKER!

But you don't really need the ends of al of your fingers, do you, so what's wrong with cutting off the end of a baby's finger?

tell me what it does then
I believe it removes the entirety of the inner layer and frenulum:
youtu.be/XwZiQyFaAs0?t=1704
@28:24 a cut at the first blue line will sever the rest of the inner prepuce from bloodflow and will then have to be removed
the inner layer of your foreskin is anchored to your frenulum and has the ridged band area

It was done as a covenant with Abraham and his seed (Whites) to distinguish themselves from the other Adamites (descendants of Ham and Japheth ) and especially from the (((Kenites))).

It was done up by the descendants of shem until 800 BC , and then only the Tribe of Judah ended up still practicing this old covenant practice, and it was made away with once Jesus Christ came and spread his Gospel (NT) to the Lost Tribes of Israel (Pagan Europeans)
The main point of this thread is that pagancucks and fedoras love to use circumcision as a "good" talking-point against Christianity, they make it seem like if the entire prepuce gets cut off and the penis gets scarred and mutilated. But we have just found out that only the loose skin on the tip of the penis gets snipped off, and the ENTIRE prepuce with it's various nerve endings and sexual glands still remain intact, and this is what pagancucks and fedoras have been bitching about for ages on Jow Forums, now that it's been debunked what will you faggots continue to say? Also Milah was done away with when Jesus Christ came to re-new the covenant with Israel and Judah.
Read Galatians 3:8, " it does not matter if they (Israelites or Judahites) are CIRCUMCISED OR UNCIRCUMCISED, for they are all ONE in Jesus Christ"

> just posted this today
> WHY ARE YOU SPAMMING THIS EVERY DAY
idk what the fuck you're talking about , provide sauce or fuck off

To spread the truth.

You need them to feel retard because they have a lot of nerve endings
Are you a paki or a nigger ?

supposedly makes you more aggressive too, look no further than burgers

It removes the 1cm of LOOSE skin that protrudes from the tip of the penis

Attached: hebrewcircumcision2.jpg.png (526x480, 118K)

Attached: hebrewcircumcision3.jpg (799x728, 183K)

you're a victim of propaganda and it's because of your genital mutilation and subsequent brain damage that made you into a religious puppet.
I forgive you for being this way because I don't wish that barbaric procedure done on anyone.

> leaf
> fedora
YIKES

I don't care about the historical practices of some tribe or other. The fact is that there is no medical justification for this procedure, and no excuse about it being one part or another that isn't important. The only fact is that it constitutes violent sexual abuse of a minor in complete violation of the Nuremberg codes.

a decade old meme won't stop me from hating the barbaric procedure of mutilating the genitals of babies:
>Extreme trauma from male circumcision causes damage to areas of brain
circumcision.org/circumcision-permanently-alters-the-brain/
archive.fo/TuTi5

>Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

>Factors Influencing Intelligence Quotient
archive.is/C62JP

>Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children
archive.is/80ldl

>Traumatic experiences in childhood and psychopathy
archive.is/6Qky9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3871837/

>Male Genital Mutilation is Trauma Based Mind Control [45m]
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ3HNcjr1WY
>backup link
files.catbox.moe/ve10po.webm

Attached: Circumcision brain damages infants - censored.png (653x1024, 789K)

looks like the cutdick brain damaged clan took down the "circumcision is trauma based mind control" video.
Glad I had the foresight to make a backup of it

you're cutting then cauterizing both layers together
that will impede blood flow and you would still be removing membrane and the mucocutaneous junction

unnecessary and barbaric

It's crazy to think the bone saw method used to be standard in Australia and that birth rates didn't just topple off the end of a cliff as a result.

You support the genital mutilation of children and can't even come up with an argument for it so you just call people le pagankike shills. If you want to give your children brain damage that's fine by me, but at least I'll try to discourage you from making yet another bad mistake with your life and someone elses.

Attached: 1539937919435.jpg (1000x1372, 171K)

My god you're fucking dumb

lmao

What I don't understand then is why in the Bible the Jews acted like they were so superior and difference because of circumcision. If it was such a tiny cut why did they make such a big deal of it? Interesting though, I've seen some jews deny this.

Circumcision was never practiced in Europe even after they converted to Christianity. In fact one pope even made it illegal.

All that circumcision does is divide whites. You got to ask yourself what is more important; circumcision or race?

The "jews" actually HEBREWS which is what this guy was alluding to did all of these things because YHWH wanted a SEPARATE people from the pagans. This is why we get the bizarre "Don't mix fabrics, don't sow a field with more than one seed". Every single rule was a way to differentiate his people from everyone else. Circumcision was just one of many.

the cut establishes a convenent in 250ad they cut away 25% of the dick to show how much they loved their religion, the christians would go around telling people about rabbis sucking the blood out of kids dick wounds before stitching them up again by saying they used the fat

What's the better way to wear your foreskin on a daily basis if you aren't circumcised? Retracted or extended?

Attached: 1558486744421.png (554x603, 308K)

Removing it could only be worse, even if it goes correctly. At best, you have less of a barrier that keeps the penis from drying out.

They're both the same thing in principle, To mark the goyim. OP confirmed kike shill faggot