You can't trust Jow Forums on anything anymore. Let alone any

After the fedposting incident, do you even want to post on the chans anymore? Why can't we just have a site where we can be comfy and talk about vidya, stinky linkies, feels and occasionally make some jokes about politics. Why do glowies have to ruin everything?

Attached: 1471eb8c8fa178ed0f9b9bc489fcc3cd.jpg (602x453, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/413547792/Poway-shooting-(4 4)chan-search-warrant#fullscreen&from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N

Let alone any forum*

I

G

They can glow all they want but only we shine brightly.

Where do (you) suggest we go, leaf? Outside? I did it once and got stung by a bee. No thanks, I'll take my chances with the feds and clowns.

Attached: 1546201025840.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

What’s the fed posting incident?

yea I hate bees too....
I've hardly left the house my whole life after getting stung.

G

E

what incident?

I'm probably just gonna forget about politics and just banepost on /tv/ and maybe read more. The internet sucks now

A true patricians taste

Attached: 1560729292287m.jpg (659x1024, 161K)

Feds posted a lot of incitement to violence on 8 chan, then printed the thread off, rescanned it and printed it again to make it look blurry, then submitted that as evidence of criminal activity to try and bust it. Thing is, all the incitements to violence have literal fucking (you)'s in them, proving to everyone it was the glowniggers who posted the incitements in the first place.

Attached: I see you glowing and love you for you being you.jpg (400x523, 13K)

>printed the thread off, rescanned it
I'm pretty sure they xero-copy the phone [screen] and then made another copy by faxing the xero-copy to themselves.

Is chainlink really going to the moon?

God they are pathetic.

Any links?

scribd.com/document/413547792/Poway-shooting-(4 4)chan-search-warrant#fullscreen&from_embed

Replace parentheses with solution to equation.
Solve and the link will resolve.

Gas the Kikes Race War now comes from this cartoon

Glowniggers have been doing this since the 90s, by 911 there was almost no neonazis or white nationalists left, and the ones that were left were ultraparanoid and secretive. This led to a praxeological inevitability, where feds were incentivised to incite crime and even false flag crimes in order to keep employment and keep upping their budgets and power, while the white nationalist regrouped with almost all new members and memes when the immensity of the crimes of the jew were revealed, most Jow Forumsacks are still mad that everything they were told was a lie and the Nazis were right

Attached: d7c.jpg (600x458, 65K)

you can trust me

>scribd.com/document/413547792/Poway-shooting-(4 4)chan-search-warrant#fullscreen&from_embed
Holy fucking shit they are actually retarded. If this is real and what they are using for evidence, this is fucking hilarious.They literally used the turning airplane mode on and off on a phone to make these posts and somehow didn't look at the (you)s. What the fuck.

Get the motherfuck off this site pussy

nothing I said has been satire

>>Oy veyyyyy

Boo hoo fuck off

Attached: jewscoobie.jpg (300x295, 26K)