What are Jow Forums's thoughts on Ronald Reagan??

Attached: Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg (2399x3000, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ednq_vKPdQE
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Amnesty President

unironically worse than obama and hillary. that trump wants to emulate this turd shows how fucked the american "right" is.

Well after him any one could be president

(((ronald-donald)))
best presidents evah!

heh

destroyed california

Decent president.

Good on killing communism. Sucks he didn’t have house on his side and eventually lost the senate. Could have been better. Iran-Contra did nothing wrong.

Great. Miss those days so bad. So bad.

That didn’t happen till 1996 when they started their jungle primary bullshit

Kike lover who gave amnesty to spics, one of the worst US presidents.

thanks for setting the stage for our current dystopia, worthless cuckservative retards

First neo-con

Prop 187 being struck down was the death knell.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ednq_vKPdQE

"A Reagan Legacy: Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants"
>npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Reform_and_Control_Act_of_1986

Attached: 98347568734509834753.jpg (850x400, 81K)

Defeated communism.Probaly the G.O.A.T. on that fact alone.

Bullshit. He destroyed the education and mental health system. That’s when the homeless problem started and prisons began being overcrowded

Reagan's heart was in the right place but he was a fool to think that leftists would act in good faith. His amnesty bill was supposed to be a concession in a deal but, of course, the other half of the deal never materialized. Much like expecting kikes to obey the rules of meritocracy, you can never expect the left to obey the principle of give-and-take.

Awful President. Did everything for the rich, did nothing for the working man. Also pushed the drug war at home and abroad based on bullshit moral reasons. Started a massive immigration wave from Central America

Also I’m from California and no one here gives a shit about him. Funny how conservatives across the rest of the country wet their panties over him and no one gives him a second thought

Always loved him and the fact you Dick sucking Russian trolls hate him is more proof following in his footsteps is the right path for the USA

Ruined California in more ways than you know. Fuck Reagan and I hope he’s burning in hell for all eternity

Deinstitutionalization began in the 70s bro, it wasn't a Reagan only agenda.

>memeflag
>"Russian trolls"
Go back to your synagogue and kill every kike there starting from the babies in the nursery and going up by age

Attached: 1558864641914.jpg (496x570, 78K)

I don't, The 80s were boring, technology sucked, Cold War drama was tiring, but the music was good.

peak boomer

He took down the Black Panthers, so there's that. Made the ghettoes of Cali safe for narcotics again.

As president, he effed off more money to the DOD than anyone thought imaginable... this eventually gave way to the government UFO conspiracy (they spent all that money, they must have something awesome!). Was mostly fraud and malinvestment, but the shopping mall was such a great development.

this.

i might have liked Reagan back in the 80s when everyone was coming down from their psychedelic and cocaine deliriums and couldn't think straight, but looking at him now makes me believe he was one of the worst presidents we've ever had.

During the Reagan years I watched businesses-factories where I live, one after another close up and move overseas due to the bogus so called free trade policies. I hated the Dems for the same crap they are doing now but at least back then they were America first on trade like Trump is now

Reagan also sided with NOW against fathers to get their vote and started the whole dead beat dad crap of jailing the poor, disabled, the sick and after he left office even some dude that could not pay due to being a POW by Saddam Hussein. Him and that piece of garbage Bill Bradley (D) were responsible for that and thus putting fathers at a disadvantage in a relationship

Trump is 10x better than Reagan and I never thought I would say that since I was not a fan of Trump back then and not until the 2016 campaign

Bottom line fuck Reagan.

he was heavily compromised by his handler George HW Bush. Keep in mind that HW Bush was pulling a lot of strings behind the scenes to undermine a lot of what Reagan was trying to do. George HW Bush spent three terms in the white house, two terms as Vice President and one term as President

they wouldn't let Reagan be president without a CIA handler. He campaigned on stopping illegal immigration, his CIA ziocon handlers delivered permanent open borders and amnesty instead. The ziocon establishment parades his corpse around Weekend at Bernies style, hoping to trick more foolish goyim into voting against their interests.

Reagan was shit. He granted full amnesty and American citizenship to millions of mestizo aliens, and enabled millions more to use that amnesty to immigrate. People who had illegally snuck into the US, lived here in defiance of the law, and he fucking handed them AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP. Reagan did more than any other man in American history to lower the white population percentage overnight. Do not choose hollywood actors to be your President.

Ronald "The illegals are just as American as us" Reagan
Ronald "Let's cut the size of the government by expanding it" Reagan
Ronald "Let's bring peace to Germany but war to the Middle East" Reagan
Ronald "Let's make a trade deal with Canada and then accept Mexico into it too for some reason" Reagan
Ronald "GHWB is my Vice President" Reagan
Ronald "Let's make the Drug War worse" Reagan
He was bad and is paraded around as the messiah. Only good thing he did was bring back American pride when it was at an all time low.

Reagan brought no fault divorce to the United States, destroying the nuclear family and empowering feminism. He did this because he needed to normalize divorce since as a divorcee himself, it would have been too scandalous to have a divorcee president
Plus amnesty which told all of Mexico and Latin America that our border was meaningless. Conservatives love Reagan for the image he projected but reality is he was a California liberal in his personal life, made multiple deals with Iran, opened the borders and destroyed the family unit the nation is built upon.

George Bush's puppet. An actor with dementia
Reagan was a puppet for former CIA director Bush

He wasn't the president, Volcker, Bush Sr, the wise men behind them/him were the president as is the case for most of these faggots

Reagan and subhumans like Bush are the reason why west is being flooded by third world cheap labour while the local worker suffers in poverty, minimum wage slavery, exported job and demographic replacement
I've just remembered why i hate Globalism so fucking much
Flooded the country with illegals
>Amnesty for millions of illegal spics, fucking southern California’s demographics and weakening his own party because those spics won’t vote republican

Reagan destroyed our political system when he gave amnesty in 1984 so I hope you're saying pic unrelated.

Ronald Reagan was the one who supported Rockeller/Bush NAFTA. Then he followed thru their globalist plan granted amnesty to millions of spics. Then he went after guns. For some reason, Boomer conservatives love the guy.

Reagan would have a press conference at a retirement home talking about how old people are important, while simulataneously cutting funding for geriatric programs
Guy was fucking savage
He imported cheap lawn service workers by the millions and helped ruin this country just like they did
Reagan and his policies are the reason for our immigration system being absolutely fucked

majority white immigration for 2 centuries, and he goes and fucks it all up

After Reagan signed an amnesty bill in the '80s California has been invaded by spics over the last 30 years turning it from reliably red to reliably blue. In reality the spics want to conquer California completely and drive out the non-spic population. They've taken over cities like previously black Compton and spic gang leaders have gone on record to say that their goal is to ethnically cleanse neighborhoods. Of course the spics are only Democrats for conveniences sake as just recently they turned on Dianne Feinstein to prop up one of their own who's a total La Raza type

What we're seeing is a crisis in California that people are ignoring or don't even know about. The spics are taking over the southern half of the state and if it keeps up I guarantee you in 20 years you'll see calls for either a split into two states (South California) if not an outright independence movement either for their own country or to reunite with Mexico. I'm guessing cartel influence among the spic population and probably some rising politicians there is very strong and in another decade if things don't change it'll essentially be a cartel run state.

HW Bush was FORCED on Reagan as his VP, by the Rockefeller/neocon wing of the GOP

>be Californian
>be the state which gave the union Nixon
>Reagan proceeds to shit down our throat as he gets into office by giving amnesty to illegals here
>Try to vote in amendments to stop the flood (Prop 187)
>LA judge throws it out despite overwhelming support, claiming the states have no right over immigration and it is the federal government's right
>Try to at least stop fags from getting married (Prop 8)
>Gets thrown out again and ends up being used to legalize it nationwide
>Trump starts making changes to immigration
>Libshit state starts sperging out pretending as if state's have a right over immigration despite using the opposite argument to flood us with illegals

Reagan was a god damn commie. Taxes. The national debt. No fault divorce. Amnesty. Jeb's dad. NAFTA. China. Reagan is a meme, and there is a reason why neocohens like him so much

Reagan fucked it with the no-fault divorce, illegal amnesty, and the war on drugs witch hunts. fuck him

Remember until the mid-80s California was red, then Reagan gave the beaners amnesty and citizenship.

reminder that reagan was nothing but a bush/rockefeller puppet
bush cia director/vice pres and part of rockefeller's NWO globalist oil cabal was running the presidency

reagan was following bush/rockefeller command.

>Brady bill
>Trickle down economics
>Destroyed unions
>Prolonged the recession of the 80s
>Was a bigger interventionist than Bush
>Tripled the national debt
>Iran-Contra

Not to mention he was the beginning of the Bush/Clinton regime

Reagan also liberalized divorce laws making no fault divorce the law of the land
There's nothing conservative about Reagan, he gave amnesty to millions of illegals while Eisenhower 30 years before was mass deporting them.

Bruh since Reagan and his neoliberal agenda we've had a recession almost every 6-8years