Christcucks on suicide watch. How will they ever recover from this one?

Christcucks on suicide watch. How will they ever recover from this one?

Attached: Gods Creation.jpg (500x750, 49K)

>40%

Don't forget
>(((Goldberg)))

cope

Attached: christcuck crusader.png (572x396, 112K)

>implying that every single aspect of a human is meant to be changed, even if it included wearing different clothes, mutilating yourself to create a crude representation of the opposite sex, and demand that everyone else accept muh feels

>and all you can do is bitch about christcucks
keep seething

>You can dye your hair
>You can wear glasses
>Therefore you can cut your dick off and hang out in womens bathrooms

Ok, seems legit

Christcucks are low iq

Attached: 1560396754803.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>wearing glasses
merely an accessory
>wearing braces
again a temporary accessory
>taking male or female hormones to irrevocably alter the shape of your body and mutilating your genitals is NOT temporary

Taking a comedienne seriously... fuck outta here.

If God gave you a congenital heart defect, that is not a mistake. How dare you seek out surgery to change God's perfect design?

Liberals mental gymnastics should be an event at the olympics
Yes yes chopping ur perfectly functional dick off for an open wound hole that you have fight your body to keep open and skinning your own legs or arms for a meat roll up dick with a bike pump for stiffys is perfectly comparable to hair dye or getting fucking eyeglasses

These retards are too far gone no hope for them lmao

God also gave us a brain, rational faculties/intellect, will, etc.

And you are dumb.

t. kekistani retard that doesn't understand freewill.

(Not insulting Epicurus, he lived before Catholicism brought things together.)

yes because dying your hair or getting braces is the same as cutting off your dick for a wound that tries to constantly close up

iTs sad people think this is somehow an argument against Christianity when if you actually read the bible, God washed his hands of most humans because we are shit and lets the devil deceive us because that's the entire reason we have free will. We does not want another being like Lucifer to inherit the Kingdom.

>no you
>216538002
>that doesn't understand freewill
t. christcuck

Attached: 1534833746682.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Tired of getting shredded on Jow Forums yet, kike?

Look how she sanitizes what it is trans people do. “Trans people change the outside to match the inside.”

I would’ve respected this “comedian” more if they would have said, “and Trans men cut off their penis because they think they’re women.”

Dying your hair is something that is easily done and is superficial; its a harmless alteration of an external feature.

Adjusting and aiding your vision with glasses, etc. is just that-and aid.

Adjusting your teeth, while arguably superficial, also has health benefits.

Going through gender re-assignment surgery is a form of mutilation and entails a subversive assault against your natural physical and biological constitution. I can’t imagine there being any true benefit from it except for feeding into the delusions of people who really need help.

>dying your hair is the same as mutilating your genitals

Attached: christianity.png (500x667, 108K)

>wearing glasses is making the outside match the inside
Nigga what

wtf having a open wound between your legs for the rest of your life makes perfect sense now

lol why dont you quote some actual christian philosophy you coward

I've never seen a kekistani with an actual good post, why do shills continue to use them?

This

You can't have free will without the freefom to choose evil you fucking retard.

>God lets bad things happen
>therefore God bad
Yes let’s all be fully automated gay space communists and have God fix every problem we create

dying your hair is a sin imo. wearing glasses isn't.

>Fixing your eyesight
There's an ideal we aspire to and help you with technology to get there
>Fixing your teeth
There's an ideal we aspire to and help you with technology to get there
>Fixing your obesity
There's an ideal...hold up, let's blame men for the ideal. "you do you, girlfriend"
>Fixing your mental issues
"This is so complex that I can't even formulate an ideal, so let's just say that if you can't cope with having lost the genetic lottery and dream about being someone else, and surgery won't fix that, we still encourage you till you start bitching about how our shallow support didn't fix your issues and kill yourself."

I wonder if the biggest issue isn't feminism per-se, but empowering all these dumb women to enjoy a soapbox of their own via social media. In any localized society, women could spout all their bullshit till the men showed up, but social media obviously has no reason to exert any dominance on their outrage-inducing garbage. It's insane, but to me, these unchecked, delusional women have become the internet-equivalent of young fatherless boys who hang out on a street corner looking tough, just waiting for the next asshole to assault.

The problem of free will existing also makes the idea of god even less likely. For the will to be truly free, it would mean that god cannot predict any action someone will take with certainly as knowing the outcome makes the decision deterministic. That means god is not all knowing, and can be wrong.

Along with that, god looses to iron chariots in the book of judges, which means god is not all powerful.

That means god can be outsmarted. That means he can be controlled or (ideally) killed. Your worthkess god is no more immoral than you or i.

I was thinking the very same thing. Keep your children off social media in order to avoid this pernicious influence of the morally corrupt and mentally deranged.

>dude muh judges
Oh yes, in the 2,500 years that that books been around I bet not one person has ever asked that question, and nobody has ever come up with a response