Why the Jews normalize pedophilia?

The Jew engages personally in every vice of society he promotes both monotarily and politically. He endeavors to lower the state of humanity back primal animalism and then downward ever still. This is his natural habit. It's where he can excel the most. Every sickening source of income to the Jew that was once forbidden is legalized, immediately becoming rampant. In the end, if the Jews win we'll all be enslaved and reduced to a meaningless token in a consumerist vacuum of sheer horror. They will not test until each and every one of us has been reduced to currency, cattle, their perfect Goyim. So few truly comprehend either the seriousness or the magnitude of Jewish industrial globalization. Any sane human being on this planet ought to rise up, exterminate this dire threat, and settle whatever further differences we have last.

Attached: 1560723727500m.jpg (1024x791, 55K)

because they want to destroy every nation but their own...and anyway they worship satan so its par for the course

Go2insaneasylum nao pls.

You, too

Hey yid shouldn't you be spamming off topic threads and shilling for another pointless war?

Why, so I can visit you?

Attached: jews predisposed to schizophrenia.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

What can I say? Protecting the world from the criminally insane is a labor of love.

they didn't. Most nazi's were trannys btw

Attached: gay nazis paulie.jpg (404x713, 89K)

Attached: gay nazis.jpg (750x1077, 203K)

Attached: gaydolf6.jpg (773x721, 150K)

Also the pedo spammers on other board are pol

Attached: tvautists.jpg (2853x7690, 3.03M)

What's it like incarcerating all those jews?

>t. criminal
You can imagine that better than I.

Cmon moshe I wanna know. Show flag btw hasbarat.

You’re projecting, pagan. A godless faggot is you.

Kill yourself you hooknosed baby-dick-sucking goblin.

Here, see? I found you a fren.

Cmon yidfly let's see what nation your IP is in.

>A godless faggot is you.

Attached: cyber-juden.jpg (1024x897, 98K)

>t. Vollidiot

people that often have traumatic experiences often become physiologically stunted in mental development trying to understand there victimization and they like to suck blood from young children of there enemies. Guess