Why do soibois/democrats like cucking so much?

Why do soibois/democrats like cucking so much?

Attached: 1559672624208.jpg (640x604, 63K)

this man should be in jail for risking the life of his child with a fatal disease for sexual gratification.

>faggot tier larp
sin rots the soul op this shit is ez

shoot him.

Bring back insane asylums.

These people are mentally ill, why do we let the mentally ill roam the streets and vote?

Most people get off on breaking taboos in one form or another, but they have a limit past which it's no longer "hot" but is instead just weird and uncomfortable. It's similar to people getting off by, like, having someone poop on your chest, or put live eels in your asshole, they take that feeling of revulsion / horror and eroticize it. Since progressivism makes a virtue of breaking taboos, it makes sense that they'd be more inclined to get off on weirder shit, up to and including having a literal AIDS nigger fuck your pregnant wife

>her baby

not his I suspect

This guy basically is fine with his wife contracting a terminal disease, gross. The world needs to be purged in fire.

Attached: 1558548328906.png (750x1334, 1.31M)

Um excuse me, she was RAPED

Attached: 1559249474195.jpg (480x854, 57K)

he belongs in jail

If female hypergamy is the reality of our natural selection before civilization, then male-to-female mating followed a Pareto distribution and we evolved under the conditions that the vast majority of men would not breed. In other words, cuckoldry is a result of cultural natural selection and natural for most human men.

Just goes to show that Russian jews can make up just about anything and the stupidest new fucks will fall for it.

dude i wrote that post
everything online is a fucking larp
get over it

This can't be real.

Female hypergamy is before, during, and after civilization. It's an instinct that is ingrained in women.

this and lobotomies

Attached: faggot-ville-population-op-meirl-5876329.png (500x496, 133K)

Yes and it is also the reason why strict laws regarding marriage, divorce and sex before marriage are necessary.
Jews understood that without these things in place, society collapses. Which is why they are doing their best to interfere.

Attached: 1559296320798.jpg (1466x1131, 207K)

While those strict laws may have held society together, the dysgenic effect of allowing cucks to breed has put human evolution on hold for thousands of years. Prohibition of polygamy is an even older scheme.

Attached: AlphaBetaCivitas.png (1469x1323, 2.76M)

That's gross. What is wrong with these people? I can understand, how foot-fetish, fetish for fat whales, or even fetish for pregnant Annah Frank develop, but this shit is beyond my imagination. Is it somehow connected with masochism and fetish for psychical humiliation?

This is actually quite based and very redpilled.
>realize wife is cheating on you
>she wants to cuck you
>agree, the plan is in motion
>she gets knocked up by nogs
>you find it hotter not to bone her (or so you claim, you're low key masturbating to your revenge)
>she gets more and more degenerate while you encourage her to go further and further
>eventually, she gets HIV and so does her black baby
>Oh fuck that's so hot babe
>ghost her after leaving cameras in the house
>move in with secret internet gf, she pays the bills as you switch to the NEET lifestyle
>you spent 8 hours a day watching your single mom HIV posiitive with a black son who's also HIV posiitive die of a combination of despair and literal aids.

>Beta men might not be the biggest, baddest motherfuckers around, but holy shit are they good at
Nothing. The alphas are the ones best able to acquire and maintain resource dominance. Stop it with the pathetic cope, pleb.

But to be fair, pleb, i should point out that every decent civilization has found a way to at least persuade cucks into thinking they're better than the slaves they should be.

Truly a time to be alive, surely god will save us...

I know this is clown world and all but I refuse to believe shit like this is real. You cracka-ass-crackas are truly pathetic if it is.

And then, one day, for no reason at all...

Don’t forget that the wife is almost as bad for wanting to have sex with an AIDS nigger.

Attached: 1560405905011.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Cause they are huge betamales.

"the bull is pozzed" would be a nice title for a song

Attached: E362A3F3-F326-476F-B7A0-6B9043DFDE37.jpg (720x1280, 107K)

The alphas in our civilization wouldn't be alphas in a primitive society. If the West hypothetically collapsed into total anarchy it would be the physically stronger males with the will to dominate and kill who would be reproducing, not modern day pretty boy 'chads' who would be the first killed by roving tribes filled with ogre like males who would be gang raping every woman they came across. Look at the mongols for example.

Attached: 1560057280786.jpg (717x512, 28K)

>Oy vey, the goyim are onto us
>I've got an idea, (((we))) will just tell the goyim that they are insane
>kikes proceed to lobotomize everyone on Jow Forums and throw everyone on Jow Forums into an insane asylum

Attached: (((You))).jpg (600x600, 55K)

Got me a hearty chuckle
You're alright, John

>having this conversation in public
>56% battery
perfect

I just c a n t...... God help us

kek

Obv fake dudes wake up

>He'd always be wearing a condom
As in: he wasn't before, I've already got HIV (and will be giving it to you), and the baby's not yours.