Anyone have suicidal thoughts about being circumcised?

Attached: E3324EC4-1D5B-41A2-B429-6721029E3E92.jpg (3024x3024, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-47292307
manhoodcanada.com/shop/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep

LOL

Suicidal? No. Homicidal? Yes. It's too bad the slimy fuck that cut mine already died in minecraft.

it's just dick skin nigga, you still got the dick.

Perhaps you misspelled homicidal.

>Anyone hate Jews?
FTFY

Attached: 1560647474995.jpg (480x506, 63K)

20% of the nerves and no feeling in the head

This kid did after he got it as an adult:
bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-47292307

Attached: glans exposed.jpg (1024x434, 70K)

I dont, and i am cut, i am married and have a kid, i get why ppl dont like it, i dont like it, but what makes ppl think about it to that level?

Am I missing something? Sex is already mind blowingly great; men who think foreskin changes anything are autistic. 90% of sex is mental anyway. It sucks that it happened but it's not worth being sad about.

yeah, scum-sucking muzzie fuck dad even though it's not even in the book
killing myself won't solve it though, I'd rather get into Urology to get this shit banned or at least support that guy going against Harvard

In all seriousness how can i find out the name of the bastard who cut my dick? I want to sue him.

wtf im circumcised and i have plenty of feeling on my wiener-nog. im still pissed at my parents for having me cut at birth though. The only real issue i have sometimes is dryness.

It was your parents choice. Blame them.

They were likely either uninformed, ignorant, or convinced by their kike doctor.

only circd men say that shit 90% is mental.

sue your mom and dad...

no
could i ask at the hospital

What a bunch of faggots. Everyone in the Christian, Jewish and Muslim world has been doing this shit for thousands of years. Every other generation fucked chicks and liked it. You are all pathetic. There are people with genuine health problems and injuries whose lives are destroyed from erectile dysfunction. Men's sperm counts and test levels have fallen 60% in the last 60 years because of environmental pollutants and drugs. Keep whining about circumcision though. What faggots.

cope cutfag

i went back and asked for one and they gave me a tube sock
i mean it works, but i feel like i could have better

no, you're a pussy

This confuses me so much as a uncircumcised guy. How the fuck can you walk around with no foreskin, the sensitivity would be so mind numbingly unbearable to me I can't imagine it.

stop whining

>Am I missing something?
Why yes, 80% of the nerves, the most sensative parts of your penis, a muculos membrane (has been replaced by calloses)
>men who think foreskin changes anything are sane
FTFY. You'd have to be in denial to reject all the evidence
>90% of sex is mental anyway.
Maybe for someone who's lost most the physical

Sure, but do you even feel if your head rubs against fabric? Ever played sports and had the thought that your underwear is 10000 grit sandpaper slowly grinding away your sensitivity?

Attached: sensativity.jpg (1500x1500, 434K)

It's not exactly a choice I made

Hopefully restoration via tugging gets me back the glans sensitivity and life will become actually enjoyable

I had them at one point.

The amount of sensation lost can vary a lot.

I wasn't circumcised so no

Has anyone gotten circumcised after he started having sex and can tell us if there's a difference?

its a meme. I was cut when I was around 5 years old I guess. Never really bothered me.

How does it feel having circumcised dick against fabric of underwear? must feel like hell on earth

>Everyone in the Christian...
Christians haven't done this for thousand of years. Only Americans in the past hundred or so. The new testament has verses forbidding circumcision (Galatians 5:2-5). It started in America to stop masturbation.
>There are people with genuine health problems and injuries whose lives are destroyed from erectile dysfunction.
Guess what causes erectile dysfunction at 4x the rate?

What does it matter? You probably just jerk off all day anyway. Sex is still sex you pussy

fuck no i hate jews as much as the next sane individual but i LOVE knowing that women wont recoil in horror when they see my cock.

more like homicidal thoughts.

why kill yourself when you can make your enemies pay?

you dumbass
it makes way less sensitive

Nerve endings are mostly a meme what matters most is the rolling action and having glans coverage

Frenulum would be nice but some in tact men even elect to have it removed . Inner foreskin is sensitive but can be regrown except for the most sensitive parts at the top but still it's negligible . A restored foreskin is extremely close to the real deal

spbp

for me no. got it done at 33yo. still feels just as good and cum way too fast.
now i dont have to deal with the foreskin tearing and bleeding all over the place during sex.

The problem is you'll get varied results. Most men do not just go get circumcisions willy nilly. They do it because of some problem that they perceive they have with their foreskin. Nor do they have 2 or 3 decades of calloses built up on their head. Also getting men to admit that there's something fundamentally inferior about their manhood is akin to pulling teeth.

Just hang yourselves

>Also getting men to admit that there's something fundamentally inferior about their manhood is akin to pulling teeth.

This is 100% the reason why circumcision will never be banned. Your average normie is so mentally retarded he'd rather have his sons sexually tortured than admit maybe his dick isn't perfect

Last decade no one wanted to be the man with a scarf on his cock. You would get laughed at if people found out that you were scarfed. Now, everyone wants their scarf back. SORRY YOU LOSERS AREN'T IN THE SCARFED COCK CLUB

>Only Americans in the past hundred or so
Try seventy, Americans did not mutilate their boys until the 40s.

Guys who are circumcised as adults typically have very little foreskin removed . It's not an apples to apples comparison to men who were mutilated as babies , they have much more tissue taken away from them

That's good.
It prevents a lot of problems though doesn't it?

The majority of white Americans still have some retarded superstitious beliefs about foreskin

It's only on very Niche Internet forums can you ever find anyone who dares to question the ethics of tying down baby boys and cutting off organs from their penis

Most guys feel nothing as the glans rub against the fabric of their underwear. I know I never did growing up. No thought. I've been covering my glans for about 6 months now. It's greatly increased sensativity, but I can no longer stay uncovered with clothes on, because it's very uncomfortable. I wonder how it would have been if I never had any calloses in the first place.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x180, 492K)

It doesn't matter what "benefits" circumcision has. Forcing it on a baby is unethical . It violates body autonomy . His body his choice

How are you covering your glans ?

No

I hated circumcision from the depths of my soul the second I fully swallowed and comprehended what it was.

It's looking back on that, when I realize that my soul was Aryan despite being half-Jewish.

>Christian
oh shit you goofed
>'Listen! I, Paul, am telling you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no benefit to you.'

>Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of those who mutilate the flesh!

>There are also many rebellious people, idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision; they must be silenced, since they are upsetting whole families by teaching for sordid gain what it is not right to teach.

do you people not wear soft underwear or something? the only real issue ive ever has with discomfort when walkin about is whenever a side of the ol snake eye gets stuck on some fabric when it gets a bit humid, though im pretty sure this happens to everyone. where ever you are hearing that it 'feels like sandpaper' is a load of misguided propaganda. maybe everyone is different and who knows - maybe i have lost sensitivity and just will never know - but i jack off fine and i have plenty of sensitivity on my knobberino
@216541521
no u

No

Attached: 8A232FA0-86BA-4DC4-AD5C-8B2A598A716B.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Your moms mouth

Does sex feel different?
Agreed.

I have a better suggestion. Direct your efforts to physically remove the Jews from our white lands through legal deportation. They should live only in Israel.

It's fine if you want to deny reality but please don't inflict this cruelty on your sons

Because instead of a foreskin they see a scarred up, callosed, ablated, dried out, frankencock? Protip: whores are retards that buy the (((unclean))) propaganda wholesale. They don't even know the difference between a retracted erect penis and a mutilated erect one.

>It prevents a lot of problems though doesn't it?
No, it causes a shit ton of problems. Doesn't prevent a damn thing.

Attached: pros vs cons.png (497x646, 418K)

what am i denying? read first then post, here ill even link u boyo

user, I have had sex hundreds of times and achieved orgasm with a partner less times than I have fingers.

I've had sexual relationships with dozens of girls, all of them decline to adapt to my needs in this area. Because they do, its a huge dead weight on our capacity to pairbond.

I know I am not the only one. Consider yourself lucky that your circumcision didn't cripple your sexuality.

You are literally saying in tact guys must be lying when they say that the sensation of their bare glans against underwear is unbearable due to sensitivity

That is called denial

You should really consider restoring

A product called manhood. Basically underwear for your penis. All the friction that would have been applied to the glans is now just fabric to fabric. Also restoring, so sometimes the faux-foreskin covers it, keeping the nucleus membrane safe.

Masterbation does. Haven't had sex in a while, so I couldn't tell you that myself, but I know many guys online who claim it does wonders, especially since it wasn't drying out their partner.

Attached: manhood-restorer-white-knight-2018-1-510x600.jpg (510x600, 14K)

i never said that they are lying holy moly. im jist curious as to what the difference between me and them is. stop this now

You're takinga variable procedure, and performing it on a organ that is in a very early stage of its variable development.

Even if the procedure was consistent, the dicks aren't and the dicks don't all develop in the same way.

The variability across the system is profound.

Does you need to agressinvely thrust in order to finish sex?

>most uncut don't.

For a second there I thought I was on Jow Forums

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (1275x490, 130K)

I sit most of the day at work, If I have a weight tugging on my dick won't that make it ineffective?

>where ever you are hearing that it 'feels like sandpaper' is a load of misguided propaganda
Bullshit. Just removing some of the calloses and restoring the muculos membrane to it normal shine has now made me conscious of every step when the glans are not cover. Just tried walking across the room after I pulled everything back and exposed it. Feels like tiny little pin pricks.

Basically every intact guy who's commented on it has said the same thing, ranging from moderate discomfort to agonizing. Maybe that's just anecdotal evidence, but there's no studies, so that's all we got.

y would i stick my pp in a grody slimehole when i have an extremely dextrous appendage to the left and right of me? this is my way of saying that im a virgin

A recommended device is called the DTR. Rather than weights or straps it uses rubber bands and will work for an office job. There's other ones too, but most will work in any setting. Restoring via weights isn't really practiced by most anymore

Attached: obj7864geo3814pg71p4.jpg (291x117, 7K)

thats what i think is the deal too. i just dont have much to offer on the subject other than ' i dont have that experience. ' and maybe 'misguided propaganda' were strong words but i am 99% sure im not the only one that doesnt have crippling issues with it. no, im not defending - let alone - promoting circumcision.

Sorry if words come off too strong user. Just really passionate about the "Don't mutilate baby penises" debate, so sometimes get aggressive

>but i am 99% sure im not the only one that doesnt have crippling issues with i
Maybe I don't understand user, but aren't you cut? We aren't saying cut men experience sandpaper effects. We are saying intact men experience sandpaper like effects, if their foreskin is retracted and their glans are exposed to their underwear.
The point of the argument is to show the desensitization of cut men's glans:
Cut men don't have an issue with their glans rubbing against fabric.
Intact men have a big issue with their glans rubbing against fabric.
Therefore, intact men have much more sensitive glans

Want a lulzy fact. World leaders want doom to be banned for it's harsh hate on the satanic religion and refugee jokes. Romero is a fucking profit. Because doom eternal shows humanity is so cucked they willingly let demons kill them all. Like what the fuck? Was this the goal of the jews? To open a hell mouth for satan?

ah k. i was addressing the statement of cut men dont have sensation in their glands, and some who were saying that cut people experience sandpaper effects then the conversation spiraled from there.

>Romero is a fucking profit

Do mutilated Americuts really talk like this?

Why aren't weights used ? I use them sometimes is it bad to do so?

No, nothing is wrong with them at all. It just seems that everyone has switched to a tension system that uses elastic in some way (rubber bands, elastic leg strap, etc.) as opposed to using a weight system. As long as your system works for you, then that's great. I was just trying to address the concern that you couldn't restore in an office chair.

Since you know about these things, why do people praise manual method 2? Isn't that going to grow only the first layer of skin? I manually tug but I grab at the tip of the scar line and pull away from my body , mm2 just seems like it would only grow the first layer of skin not the meaty taffy like layer of skin below

jew or muslim

Yeah, I don't know. Method two didn't look that great to me. I've always done three/a variant of method four. But now I've switched to the device so most the time I'm not manually tugging. Generally only in the shower.

Is it retarded to tug manually way more than 5 mins at a time? I tug for like hours at a time just very mildly

Like I wear a Tlc from time to time but I'd rather just recreate the same kind of tension and be in control of it . The 5 mins thing every hour reddit talks about seems dumb to me , only for normies who have dumb shit to do all day

Nah. People are tugging using a device for hours on end, and I'd argue that manual tugging gives you more control and feedback on tugging. I don't know what the redditfags are talking about. The only thing to look for is overtension. By putting way too much tension you can damage and slow regrowth rather than accelerate it. But that doesn't matter on manual or device tugging, either one you can use too much tension. If you wanna manually tug for an hour or more, I'd say definitely go for it. Just never go too hard on tension. I've gotten too aggressive before and had to lay off for a week.

Absolutely suicidal as a result. The more you read and the more you know, the worse it becomes. All I can do is place my faith in regenerative medicine, but the likelihood of it developing into anything within my lifetime is slim.

The girls I've slept with don't seem to understand why it bothers me so much. This applies even to those who should know better (Europeans). I can feel just enough to know that I am hitting them in the right spots, but it is barely pleasurable for me. I go along with it for their sake.

Anyway it's my #1 reason for being suicidal, and also the #1 source of my antisemitism.

What happen that caused you to lay off ? Sometimes the sides of my dick hurt with a mildly sharp pain , and once it was really difficult for me to get hard while fapping so I laid off tugging for a few days and my erections came back

I don't tug that hard

Women have no empathy towards men . Only exception is mothers for their sons

Nah, my cock is great -- I love it, girls love it. Stop being such a simpering faggot and just enjoy being yourself you insecure little girl

Attached: I_think_I_know.png (387x439, 128K)

Alright, I love this threads because it's so easy to trigger cutfags, but reading things like this actually makes me sad, no one deserves this. Last time in one of these threads, an user posted this link that helped him regain sensitivity in his glans, you might want to check it out:

manhoodcanada.com/shop/

no you dumb fuck. get over something so trivial. fuck get a job already

Right on cue , these bovine subhumans show up to bleat about their sexual performance

Im cut and I also have a vasectomy

Small bruise where the device's gripper was. I was trying a higher tension, then got stuck in a social situation that lasted far longer than I expected, and I couldn't go remove it. Eventually I snuck a hand to undo the band, but later I found that I had done too hard. I could tell also by the pain. There can be discomfort, but from what I've read online everywhere, there shouldn't be any pain.

Better than bleating about none and blaming your shitty life on a foreskin. Pack of faggots, just kys and you'll be reunited with your penis hood in heaven

Attached: 1543916090551.jpg (375x375, 24K)

Danke Deutschbro. If I can't get back what was taken, I may as well make the most of what is left.

DO NOT BE DEPRESSED BE ANGERED

TAKE THAT ANGER AND CONSTRUCT THE NEW WORLD.

Exile religious proponents of infant mutilation and strip them of assets.

These assets will go to mutilate victims and new jobs will be filled by Europeans who are tired of EU.

>>WAKE UP user
WAKE UP
>>WAKE UP user
WA
>>WAKE UP user
W
>>WAKE UP user

Attached: 1560379497704.png (1246x1049, 308K)

Kekistan is real.

Attached: 1560564080391.jpg (3873x3938, 1.42M)

only fucking faggots and perverts obsess over their own dicks.
its mentally fucking ill, pathetic, and sad.

you can never be yourself
they cut part of you off