How badly will Jow Forums meltdown when Biden wins 2020?

Attached: 1533525844664.jpg (639x480, 60K)

Biden is probably going to kick the bucket before Sanders
Truly an accomplishment

Personally, wouldn't really care. It'd be a shame but I won't cry. Anyways, Biden won't win the nomination. Only an npc would think that

Attached: 1556976696015.gif (600x248, 16K)

who do you think will win the nomination?

Biden would be the least liberal of the dems

I heard he dies during the campaign

Meh, the Lord gives, the Lord takes away

LOL trump will win by a landslide of epic proportions solely based on the fact that there is absolutely ZERO competition and an overwhelming amount of people do not vote anymore.

Not as much, I think, to be honest. It will be the same redpills like every day: Kikes, Israel and Happenings. But we can agree that if Biden becomes POTUS, he will definitely try to legalize pedophilia and his other fetishes. That's where it crosses the line.

I am in fear that that Biden will win the nomination, just simply because he was the vice president of Obama. And you know... they all love Obama. Also, this:

It will be booker because he will get the negro vote by default (harris's blackness if fake - even msnbc jokes about it). Booker will also get the vote from white women who are aroused by him.

Attached: 24907632-standard.jpg (665x443, 56K)

hope he wins the nomination, no matter what trump can't win in 2020 now. just pray they don't throw a bone to the leftist with a VP pick a heartbeat away from the presidency

Attached: pendulum-clipart.gif (283x241, 12K)

>thinking that it matters who is president beyond the lulz and ass madness

Attached: yeah right.jpg (200x200, 7K)

badly and ptgoyim will still insist that it's 666d chess

He'll be given the nominee and then look like a retard in the debates.

Damn, give me a spoiler warning for that
I hope that isn't the finale

Imagine the tarrants

Attached: 854148C0-62CE-4791-9BAB-36D32BB1ED9D.jpg (640x594, 24K)

Never vote for Democrat trash

desu ill probably vote for him.

Trump is already importing millions of migrants. Might as well vote democrat and ramp up the US Militia Hate Machine as well.

Attached: 1559539648887.gif (376x250, 3.83M)

Jow Forums seems to suck Trump's cock enough for bringing in more illegals than ever and cucking for Israel harder than ever so they should be ecstatic if Joe wins

I'm an accelerationist
Biden/Harris 2020
war with Russia, Iran and China

Attached: 1557715127562.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

Hillary, her slogan is gonna be "3rd times the charm!"

Attached: shillary.jpg (800x800, 171K)

I can't see the Dems allowing a cis-het white male to be the flag bearer for the party. I would say it's likely Beto is the VP because that might carry Texas for the Dems. It's hard to say with those fuckwits. I figure we will know more after the "debates" in a few weeks.

>no matter what trump can't win in 2020 now

Seems like I've heard "trump cant win" before...

Attached: 1558328524002.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Attached: biden liberty.jpg (644x960, 61K)

Attached: biden perv.jpg (498x811, 68K)

I don't think i will care he is just another ZOG shill.

Trump will win again. All you crybabies can whine about muh communism and Muh kikes, respectively,

He's thrown his base under the bus countless times so far. I say this as someone who was an ardent supporter.

Good. Boomers need a red pill suppository and he better give amnesty to all the illegals. That's the only way those fat fucks will wake up.

you are not alone user...

Trump and Biden would be very similar (if anything Biden might be better on immigration)

bum

idk user
you're going to think I'm a shill, but I don't see a fucking easy win for Trump at all
he's not built the wall and he kowtowed to Israel multiple times
a good portion of his supporter base is feeling alienated

I'm still going to vote for him, but I don't feel nearly as confident as I did this time 2016

For me, it's Mayor Pete. He's a candidate I can get behind.

The debates are going to expose him as an establishment conservative useful idiot , no democrat will vote for him

melting

Attached: creepierjoe.jpg (500x391, 35K)

It's all about which VP candidate "he" chooses.

not a single person would bet money on it, and he has only himself and the people around him to blame for it. normies that actually decide elections aren't gonna be as enthusiastic this time around. swing voters as it turns out aren't really that cool with presidents that don't govern for 4 years.

it's basically bush 41 with his read my lips no new taxes shit all over again.