Bloodstained Men Cucks

So I saw a post on Facebook about circumcision and there is a group of activists I learned about that are fucking bat shit crazy. They're called The Bloodstained Men. They are beta cuck to the extreme. They mob on people who are for circumcision and TARD the fuck out on them, calling them abusers, pedophiles, and mutilators among other things. They are literally the most retarded sect of SJW. They swarm on the people who align with them but speak out against their mobbing on people. And the best part, they call men who aren't circumcised "intact" and those who are "genital mutilated". They need to be fucked with. I'm not a regular here. I don't know the proper eyes to get on this, but just Google them, take a look at the ridiculous Social Justice angle, and if you agree get this to the right people to lolcow these fucks out of existence. They need to be put in their place

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-224542.png (1440x2560, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hYAuR5bkIlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage goes in all fields.
Tired of the racism against Jews it must stop, and if the only way it can stop is by the genociding of all Whites, then so fucking be it.

Where's my foreskin, moyle?

I support them fuck you

lop the heads off all jews

>They are beta cuck to the extreme. They mob on people who are for circumcision and TARD the fuck out on them, calling them abusers, pedophiles, and mutilators among other things.

What else would you call someone who ties a baby down to the table, fondles their cock and then chops off a piece of it, faggot?

Do some research you utter fool. They're right.

Israel has so many different flags. saw one with a white power cross and now they have a donkey??

unironically kill yourself my man

Can you not glow this hard?

Attached: 1539612831143.jpg (124x115, 3K)

Sure a lot of glowing today

Attached: 1548284061455.png (1230x1024, 197K)

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 3K)

t.butthurt crippledick

Attached: Meatal Stenosis Side by Side.jpg (729x302, 39K)

>No foreskin
>Those fingernails

Its a jewish life I tellya what

Ooh who could be behind this post

You fuckstains are stupid as fuck. It's not about the message they spread. Look at the lolcow potential. They are fucking bat shit crazy that get triggered at the drop of a hat. There's already some in this thread. Look how fucking radical SHE they get. They can be fucked with so hard and so easily. The smart ones will understand

>Coping this hard
Just admit a maniac ripped your dickskin off.

B-but cutfags told me women don't want my cheese dick. Does this mean you lied?

because they're one of the few groups who have a right to be that mad. it's only funny when they're overreacting.

This is some shit tier shilling
sage

Look at this thread and tell me they aren't overreacting. This is my point, even the fucks here are SJWs to this degree. Fucking so stupid on the message don't see the over opinionated getting high off their own farts that makes a great lolcow. You don't have to be against their message to laugh at what fuck RETARDS they make themselves out to be over the subject. They're obsessed with kids ducks. Look at this thread they bombarded. Fucking psychos. But I know the right ones will see this and the potential this holds. It has all the makings of a great lolcow. Just look at the fucking dudes with blood on their dicks

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-003252.jpg (997x290, 100K)

beautiful queen

How is it any different from a dentist pulling out your wisdom teeth? Having a cut dick is great because uncut dicks look like hideous sand worms like the ones in Dune. I want to gag whenever I see one.

Lmao cope harder muti

gas yourself

Lmao no one cares how you feel about the appearance of dicks.

coping jew

The only lulcow I see if the nigger coping about his ugly mutilated dick.

>And the best part, they call men who aren't circumcised "intact" and those who are "genital mutilated"
Technically speaking, the term "uncircumcised" makes as much sense as "unamputated"

>>I just want people to be able to cut up baby dicks wtf why are they mad????

They are right you know.

Jow Forums is not sending their best tonight

And you support chopping off little boys dicks rabbi?

Fuck off and kys nigger

Don't you see how easily these people can be fucked with? Half the replies on here right now are fucking opinionated and serious as shit about this. These faggots just wanna talk about dicks all day when you bring this up. I have no opinion. My dick is my dick. But do you see how easy it is to fuck with these faggots? I'm not even trying

Just gas yourself, rabbi. Fucking medieval morons, cock sucking rats. Circumcision must be banned in all civilized countries, and whoever does it to their children should be necked.

Do you see?!

go fuck yourself you prototrany

who else's dick besides your own are you looking at faggot?

When you look at african tribal women with those huge disks in their mouths do they look weird?
That is how everyone else in the world looks at American mutilated penises.
YOU are the weird ones.
You were born with the most remarkable brain in the animal kingdom. Use it.

>m-my eyes are fine!
>I-I d-don't need to see!
>thank you for blinding me master!

You people are obsessed with dudes ducks. I came on here to expose a new lolcow and you all started talking about fucking ducks. Faggots

*dicks

you will have to pry my foreskin out of my cold dead hands, come and take it

>They are beta cuck to the extreme. They mob on people who are for circumcision and TARD the fuck out on them, calling them abusers, pedophiles, and mutilators among other things.
But Jews are all those things
>They are literally the most retarded sect of SJW.
SJWs dont stand up for mens problems
>They swarm on the people who align with them but speak out against their mobbing on people.
Source required, for Antifa all I need to is YouTube it
>And the best part, they call men who aren't circumcised "intact" and those who are "genital mutilated".
It is mutilation of the genital region, the reason doesn't make sense too, you can just pull back the foreskin to clean and there are more people with penile issues caused by circumcision then there are penile problems solved by it (because it doesn't solve any problems, its religious ritual, not clinical practice)
>They need to be fucked with. I'm not a regular here.
The last part shows
>I don't know the proper eyes to get on this, but just Google them, take a look at the ridiculous Social Justice angle, and if you agree get this to the right people to lolcow these fucks out of existence. They need to be put in their place
Not your personal army, faggot

Attached: 8c3.jpg (496x496, 134K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hYAuR5bkIlQ

you are pro circumcision aka obsessed with cutting parts of baby dicks off

you are not just a faggot but a weird faggot

kys nigger

Hey there FBI

i still have my foreskin thanks to my parents

only faggots and catholics cut parts of their dicks off

seriously why would you cut something off that makes sex feel better if you don't live in a desert after showers were invented?

Male circumcision IS genital mutilation.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

As much as women clamor and all the chads go ooga booga for women's rights to virtue signal some pussy to them you sure don't see how outrageous male circumcision is.

this. i feel bad for jewdicks.

This is not a lolcow board you fucktard. These people have done nothing to me and their message is correct.
Were you retarded enough to expect sympathy to a cutfag like you here?

Uncutfags coping hard in this thread
Sorry your dick’s statistically less appealing to women

>Catholics
Maybe mutt Catholics. Here nobody is cut except for medical reasons.
wtf are you talking about

Fucking fagot. How does it feel that your parents got brainwashed into mutilating and ruining your dick? :'). These people are unironically doing gods work by shaming people who mutilate their children. Now go look in the mirror and accept your faith.

haha this level of cope.

It causes PTSD, retard

Attached: 1543885685448.jpg (809x1273, 397K)

I didn't get my wisdom teeth pulled either, just like I'm not cut.

not your personal army

Why do so many Americans have an obsession with precocious radical medical procedures?
I am like you, uncut and with my wisdom teeth intact. They are not perfect but are not problematic.
There are some cut people in Spain, usually because they experienced severe phimosis. And there is a large number of people without wisdom teeth, but they usually extracted them once they started causing problems (infections, pain...).
Americans, however, seem to do all of this even before they become a problem. They cut their dicks "just in case" (I assume...), they take their teeth "just in case".
Not to talk about some dubiously aesthetic treatments, like extreme teeth whitening. Those people's smiles do not look good, they look fake and creepy.

>P-p-please guys be muh personel army guys
The absolute state of this coping seething cutlet

Attached: 1453453465609566.jpg (640x360, 34K)

Schlomo get out

Cut cocks cant compete
Only filthy satanic jews cut dicks

Didnt read

Of course a zoomer would proudly express his poor attention skills.
Anyway, OP is a fag.

Attached: D52D87E3-0E1B-4CD7-88E6-C8F59582FD5A.jpg (209x432, 32K)

Imagine being happy having a jew dick, kek. Half-cock fag

"My dick is fucked up but at least I'm a fag who likes looking at dicks!1!"

Based. Jews rock

>Guide guise fuck these guys standing to goycock mutilation, amirite? Hahaha they're so crazy XD

Got lost , zombiedick faggot?

Attached: 1560028373714.png (2931x3537, 2.73M)

yea i like china like you.

>they call men who aren't circumcised "intact" and those who are "genital mutilated".

I mean... they're not wrong.

Lrn 2 greentext summerfag

Circumcision is the mark of the jew. If you are circumcized you are not welcome on Jow Forums.

95% of American flag posters are cut

The 5% which isn't cut are Mexicans

Over for usa cutlets

There are medical conditions that require circumcision it's not just a barbaric practice there are reasons some men get it done.

It is definitely barbaric to do it to helpless newborns.
No one is complaining about medically necessary circumcisions, which are extremely rare.