>encouraging anyone who can do decent in class to become a doctor or engineer
>integrating special ed kids into normal classes
>common core and No Child Left Behind
>Encouraging kids with a 900 SAT score and C average grade to go to college
>History class about why America is infallible
>Daily flag worship
>Yearly holocaust novels in English classes

Attached: student.jpg (620x360, 48K)

Make the test easier so more people pass.

Attached: B2C7B925-28E5-4D95-BE9B-B7B204837C12.jpg (253x199, 7K)

Separate pupils by ability.

Make it like first world countries with stratified classes based on ability, instead of English have English 1-5, smart kids in 1 retards in 5. It's basically segregation based on performance.

Fuck school, destroy it. Read old books instead. School should be replaced with 8 hours of sports and debates.

Made me laugh

Attached: 205E26A1-9D01-41A9-B625-E62AB77283B4.jpg (473x476, 50K)

>How do we fix burger education
For 40% to 70% of kids, don't even bother educating them. Don't even allow the stupids to be near a school or interact with any students.

Attached: decline-of-us-public-schools.jpg (648x1282, 270K)

My idea is similar to this. Except. K-4, math. reading. writing. 5 aptitude test followed by kids interest. 6-12, trade school like education that trains child in desired field along with the necessary math reading writing. History could be an elective. Sports would be for kids that are genetically inclined for their desired sport and if they don't go pro by time they graduate they are given the option to join the military as a grunt.

Attached: 1559483282229.gif (627x502, 941K)

Mandatory education can't be fixed. It has to be eliminated. See John A Gotti for details.

By aligning pedagogy with known neurological optimums. Beginning, obviously, with languages (yes, computer languages too.)

simple, the majority of education energy is wasted teaching our students about the unknown. actually thats the whole point of education. what if we focused on teaching the known.

cant be fixed. burn it too the ground and start over.

We all know that that's racist

Ban social studies. The teaching of social studies should be done by private entities, be it your parents or renown private institutions. But it shouldn’t be a part of public education. Public education would only be STEM and naturally focus more on exams.

That could work. I suggest privatizing schools so that it could build toward a curriculum like that. Government curriculum is utter crap anyways

Reality is racist.

Wouldn't that just lead to a bunch of people who don't know the basic functions of our government thought?

if it's black, send it back.

kick out and deport all of the blacks and mexicans

Homeschooling on the computer... Then pay off the national debt with the savings...

Resegregration. It has already happened here. Shitskins go to public school and whites go to private academies. Whites pay double since Shitskins pay little or no property tax.

>pay off the national debt

GOOD GOOOYYYY

Attached: 1537049822452.png (1196x3316, 1.12M)

That's racist, how else will Mexican and Black children fuck strangers to qualify for maximum gibbs?

Nothing can be done for you burgers

Attached: 77F77468-656F-42F3-9666-7C6AAD6A8CDB.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Unironically just think harder when making tests
When I was a kid I never studied, never paid attention in class, but aced every test because the questions were so painfully obvious
Just by process of elimination and a bit of common sense I could get at least a B on every test and I’m pretty sure just about anybody else could do the same if they start noticing the patterns

That’s how normies are already. At most they have an extremely warped view about how things work.

Went to Canada 2 months ago to train some of you Canucks. Had the displeasure of trying some of your nasty burgers. It appears you are blending cheaper meat in with your beef to make burgers due to your economic collapse. Very sad.

Attached: 1558405950148.jpg (763x928, 94K)

We already do that it's called G.A.T.E and eventually AP classes in HS.

I didn't think of that! Fuck, I'm a wacist... I do know ending pubic Jew bag indoctrination of young Americans is defiantly one of the kike's worst nightmares...

Mandate how schools budget their funding to make sure they spend near nothing on management, middle management, accountants, and other unnecessary staff and everything on teachers, so the kids stop getting taught by shit for brain losers and instead by intelligent people who take jobs where they are well paid.

Yeah, but they don't really separate by ability. Just aptitude and grades.

You stop posting trash concern troll threads. That's how. Fuck you.

if you are white. homeschool

wow it's almost like tailoring school to fit niggers' needs makes it ineffective for the people who actually need education to contribute to society (whites)

Fuck any faggots that bump this.

SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD. SLIDE TRASH THREAD.

They push special ed kids into normal classes as a cost cutting measure. They dont learn anything. Speaking as a dyslexic mother fucker. Also the normies hit up what ever helper is in the classroom to the point she doesnt even have time to help any of the tard babies. Ive seenbfull blown tards get pushed into gen ed classes. Motherfuckers who think blues clues is too hard

>5
In other words, where the niggers go

Decent people send their kids to private school.

Reinstituting vocational programs in high school should be universal too. Home economics, wood and machine shops, and low-paid internships with local trades businesses should be offered in lieu of standardized testing prep for kids who dont want to go to college. Imo that decision should be made by the beginning of the 3rd year in high school.

Replace daily holocaust and black history classes with STEM subjects.
Leave children behind fast and often.
Seriously, the lowest hanging fruit for improving American education is early separation on intelligence.

nothing. beaners, niggers and mutts need the self-elimination

This expat English teacher has a point.

>Seriously, the lowest hanging fruit for improving American education is early separation on intelligence.
It's called apartheid

The smartest kid I've ever seen almost failed kindergarten according to his parents. They said he was struggling to read and the teachers thought he was retarded. I agree with early separation but I think it should be done in the 1st or 2nd grade.
T. Teacher

we are the first world you cuck

I barely passed high school.. few years after high school decided to go to college. Straight A student now.

High school would have been a whole lot easier for you if you weren't lumped in with the retards.

Kill all commies and abolish public schools

separate the colors from the whites