We have to pay 55% tax on televisions

We have to pay 55% tax on televisions.
If a tv costs $500 in international market, we pay upwards of $800 for it. The businesses who sell tv only make like $10-15 in profit.
$300 is taken by the government.

customs.gov.np/en/tv_rates.html

Import tax on vehicles is 300%.
Do your own calculations.

Daily reminder that taxation is theft.
Also a reminder that someone nuke this corrupt shithole country please.

Attached: 12345678.jpg (480x720, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb57ji01c5M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege
google.com/amp/s/nextshark.com/asian-woman-attacked-black-suspects-car-jacking-milwaukee-wisconsin/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Commit sodoku on your highest peak

asians are so much prettier than white chicks

Taxation is theft and the only reason it is allowed to continue is the governments threaten to imprison or kill its citizens if they refuse to pay

Attached: 1549803522637.jpg (735x740, 141K)

It is a straight up robbery at gunpoint.

why would I nuke a gook

why drive a car when you can drive a killdozer?

Just become a sherpa dude those hiking niggers make like $400k a year

Living in a society is consent.

Wrong. Living in a society does not justify or give consent to the government to threatening punishment if you do not give them a significant portion of your income and pay extra per transaction so they get a cut

55 is not that bad... we pay 100 on every electro domestic or electronic...
that happens because we need to drown ourselves in taxes to be able to pay for government programs...
so... how left is Nepal?
is it because of government gibs programs?

>55 is not that bad
>Getting kicked in the nuts is not as bad as having your nuts cut off
wew lad

lol that sucks even more
>that happens because we need to drown ourselves in taxes to be able to pay for government programs...
same reason for the theft here, but not sure if they actually invest that money in development or put it on their swiss bank accounts.
we have a communist regime now. therefore we need to be nuked. They are putting memers in jail, restricting journalists and overall free speech.

>2019
>Actually caring about tv

Similar to Vietnam. Stop sucking commie dick and letting your leadership get rich by stealing from you for their 'infrastructure' projects.

Worked out well the first two times

Attached: xEw8Wwg.png (300x220, 48K)

Learn into fact fool.

is this some bdsm thing or something? what is going on here?

>facts
>emotionally driven flotsam

Hearty kek, commie loserbro

You use the benefits of society which is paid by taxes and taxes alone. If you hate taxes go live in a forest.

lolbertardian....you consent when you use the services your taxes pay for.

The other day some economist made some math and reached the conclussion that the average spaniard works fron january to september just to pay taxes (direct and indirect). So basically the last trimester is the only time we spend actually working for expenses and savings.
Imagine how good a low income person would live if taxes were reformed or eliminated.

well, we have a foreigner tax here. you pay around 50%+ of your income and the government gives it to foreigners
:)

Thats not a tax, thats downright extortion.

We have something like that for cars. Every car in America would be 30% cheaper without crony laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb57ji01c5M

Attached: NADA National Automobile Dealers Association.png (800x400, 72K)

Tell everyone about that king who got murdered by his brother and how everybody knew he did it.

Probelm is, even if I pay the taxes, the roads are still shit and they take forever to repair them. They also give the tax money to people who never payed taxes and hate me and want me dead. Huh. I also have to pay to enjoy state propaganda on tv, even if I do not own a tv and I sure so not watch that garbage. Huh.

>you consent when you use the services your taxes pay for
Look at all the people consenting my taxdollars and not paying into the system. Why is that allowed?

Attached: UNITED NATIONS TRUMP MUST ALLOW CARAVAN MIGRANTS INTO AMERICA.jpg (665x438, 362K)

Would be a less terrible argument if taxes were distributed equally between members of said society.

>Import tax on vehicles is 300%.
why would they do that, what's the point?
do you have a domestic car industry to protect?

>but not sure if they actually invest that money in development or put it on their swiss bank accounts
that seems to be the standard for left govenrments, corruption is part of it

>do you have a domestic car industry to protect?
They do it for the opposite reason. Having a domestice car industry is a great economic indicator of how a country is doing. Having cars is the next best, because it relies on good infrastructure.
If you have neither, you tax the shit out of them, because only the rich can afford them in a shit economy.

lol no one will nuke nepal. Nobody cares about it. The only thing you have worth a damn is Everest.

If anything, China will eventually annex you. Or else the indians and pakis will use you as another front in their inevitable war. Shame about that qt, though. I bet she was very pretty before her face was broken

So you mean every lefty consented to Donald Trump's spending?

I didn't chose to live in this society... I was born into it. And I am not allowed to leave this society and make my own, because all land is taken by this society.
If I were to go live in a forest - that forest belongs to the government, not to me, I can't cut trees there, my house is illegal, the land is not mine, and they can come and take everything from me, and they are free to forbid or allow anything on that land. And if were to make my own society there, by inviting other people to live with me, that would be separatism or cult organization and they would come with guns and helicopters to burn the entire place and me and my people with it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Attached: 2lpxkq.jpg (720x499, 119K)

>you consent to slavery when you eat the food your master gives to you
shut the fuck up, commie

Attached: img2.jpg (960x720, 632K)

In America can't you literally just go live in a national park or something, couldn't you just go live in Siberia or something?

>Living in a society is consent
>lolbertardian....you consent when you use the services your taxes pay for.

1.in theory a government rules by the consent of the governed but in the US it certainly does not.

For example the civil war. The south declared Lincoln a tyrant. The withdrew their consent, so Lincoln sent an army to kill all the dissenters. When asked what authority Lincoln had to do this he declared " let us trust our hand in the fact that might makes right". So in fact, presidents rule by the threat of violence not consent.

2. The only services the US provides are dropping bomb and building prisons. Which of these services should I partake?

Based and Heemeyerpilled

>you consent when you use the services your taxes pay for
but I don't use their services
I'm not a lolberitarian, but this kike government has absolutely no legitimacy.

Did someone sew her lips up

This is 100% correct.
They also restrict us from spending our own money to buy foreign products. We cannot buy stuffs directly from foreign websites.
They can't cops will come and shoot you.

His brother did not murder him though. It was RAW. Everyone here knows this.

Dude, honestly, don't even bother buying a TV. Use the money to improve your PC and move on.

>>Getting kicked in the nuts is not as bad as having your nuts cut off
That's actually a precise statement. Getting kicked in the nuts is indeed not as bad as having your nuts cut off.

I’m pretty sure this is the girl that got sucker punched by a teenage nigger with brass knuckles.

She was gorgeous too. Fucking animals.

>google.com/amp/s/nextshark.com/asian-woman-attacked-black-suspects-car-jacking-milwaukee-wisconsin/amp/

Legit scared me how much this looks like my girlfriend

What services?
The army doesn't defend us against our enemies.
The """justice""" system doesn't protect us against criminals, and actively prevents us from defending ourselves.
Road usage is more than paid for by vehicle registration.
Utilities are privatized so those who use them pay for them.

why is taxation so fucking complicated in the US

It would be better if everyone just paid state taxes and all public services were devolved to the state level.

Attached: 1558959255925.jpg (634x637, 61K)

Are you a sovereign citizen?

Stop beating her and she won't look like that