You ARE voting for Maxime Bernier, right?

You are gonna vote for PPC this coming election, right leaf bros?
He's the only one who has taken any sort of stance against lessening immigration. Literally every other party is in favor of more immigration.

Attached: 19239088-e1535064832838.jpg (650x379, 20K)

>we want to be replaced
>but it has to be slow
>and we cant notice

Attached: bernier white genocide.png (1232x1014, 739K)

I'm voting for him. I was the first media figure to announce his party

Attached: statement edition.png (276x275, 32K)

He still wants less immigration which is something. Sheer and Trudeau want to go full pedal to the medal on bringing as much cultural enrichment and diversity as possible.

We're still gonna be having immigration but at least it'll be to a lesser extent.

>>we want to be replaced
>>but it has to be slow
>>and we cant notice

Still way better than the Progressive Conservative Party.

I am voting People's Party. The Progressive Conservatives are practically indistinguishable from the Liberals when it comes to replacement migration wiping out authentic Canadian identity.

It should be noted that the Bank of Canada uses the Canadian food guide for its trimmed/core/main Consumer Price Index - CPI which is used to measure inflation.

So now chicken, beef, milk and cheese can continue to appreciate in price by 10-20%/year and the CPI basket won't include any of it, just cheap carbs.

Soviet Union tier data manipulation. Amazing.

The government in canada stopped posting their numbers once the canada in collapse threads started keeping track of the real ones using actual photos from in the stores. You can verify this. It's both funny and saddening.

/CiC/ is the largest crowdsourced opensource investigation AND the most complete documentation of canadian in-store prices in their nations history.

Attached: new food guide.png (640x480, 395K)

>our conservative party is called the progressive """conservatives"""

I USED TO THINK MY LIFE WAS A TRAGEDY BUT NOW I REALIZE-IT'S A COMEDY

Attached: 1560655043055.png (685x844, 140K)

>3 morsels of beef and a quarter of an egg

Attached: 1559262186029.jpg (600x598, 52K)

Attached: femanon food prices.jpg (453x436, 49K)

probably a weeks worth of food for a leaf

Yes OP I am voting Bernier, I don't care if he does terribly this election I'm going to exercise my democratic right and vote for the only based candidate.

Slow enough that we can breed their shit genes and ideals out

>supports Israel's legitimacy
Fuck him

if you're in Alberta or Saskatchewan, join the Burgereich. we have our problems but you're your help we can turn the tide. you'll be able to eat, own a shit load of firearms and be given a goblina qt to bleach

Attached: 190506173410.png (582x581, 635K)

with your help, not you're your.

you're more extremist than saudi arabia

Attached: lord food price.png (168x234, 22K)

I will, anyone voting for Trudeau or Scheer the brownskin loving kike is a traitor

Get the fuck out of here secessionist supporter, your kind isn't welcome here.

>Less immigrants
>Rights restored
>Guns will be easier to access to prepare

well you know what they say?
if you don't secede try try again
you realize that secession is the only realistic option for the Prairie Provinces. they will be welcomed with open arms into the US. the rest of Canada not so much, sorry.

Attached: 1554136481566-1.jpg (1200x1200, 126K)

I knew the minute I saw Scheer, something was off. He just looked like a weirdo. I mean Mad Max for sure, but even Erin O'Toole would've been better than this cuck. I could go on and on on how pathetic Scheer has been.

Unfortunately I live in a hard-core conservative ridiing with the same MP since 2004.

Nothing wrong with secession, fuck this frozen shithole. I wish Québec becomes the 51st State

>He just looked like a weirdo
That's a Jew my friend

be a territory like Puerto Rico. massive benefits like federal gibs, US citizenship and lower taxes. in Saipan for example only natives of the island can own land. the only down side is that you wouldn't have any real representation in government, besides presidential primaries.

it would be like being independent, except you would have to go along with all the US military fuckery.

Can we vote for the next President? Does the Constitution apples equally? Can I move into the mainland? Kentucky or any pro-gun and White State works for me. I'd rather be a State

you wouldn't be allowed to vote in a presidential election if you lived in Quebec, however if you moved to the US you would be a citizen and could vote.
>Does the Constitution apples equally?
kind of, all US rights apply unless they aren't applicable in Quebec
>Can I move into the mainland?
you'd be a US citizen, the second you moved to the US you'd be fully an America citizen.

as a Commonwealth, Quebec would be able to maintain it's French heritage and culture. there are plenty advantages to being a commonwealth, niggericans are just too stupid and lazy to take advantage of them.

I'd take this deal - I'd like Missouri

Missouri's nice just avoid St. Louis. it's full of apes