Turkey drills for oil in Cyprus waters

Turkey has started drilling for oil in Cypriot waters.

Cyprus called it an "invasion".
Greece had an emergency meeting of the heads of the armed forces.

Turkey is drilling for oil using a ship called "Fatih", meaning conqueror.
When Constantinople fell in 1453, the Sultan was forever named "Fatih Sultan Mehmed" i.e. Sultan the Conqueror.
This is not a drill.

Attached: 5cecd658c03c0e046ca1bcac[1].jpg (750x422, 71K)

I mean technically it's kind of a drill

Thanks for the clarification.
Hoping for WW3 but we all know nothing ever happens etc.

Greece is too cucked to do anything, they will just whine to the EU and UN about it

For people unaware of recent developments: Turkey has decided to buy Russian S400 missiles. America has said no NATO country can be using Russian missiles in the Med and has kicked Turkey out of the F-35 programme. Countries that are not part of the F-35 programme will not be considered key allies of NATO and the US.

There's even talks of the USA sanctioning Turkey using the CAATSA act.

>This is not a drill.
It's as drill mounted on a ship

>ww3
I have this image saved with this filename for over a year now.

Attached: WW3.jpg (640x411, 32K)

The time has come, bros. Let's remove those motherfuckers and let's them get replaced by Kurds.

Attached: SCAN0204.png (1148x1021, 72K)

Cyprus is Turkish, has always be Turkism/Arab/Muslim. Greece is too far away and has no reason to decide on the matter.

In the very near future you and your entire family will be deported regardless of citizenship

Be realistic, greek dwarf. Cyprus isn't Europe. Also you can't win a war against Turkey, even more on their shores.
Just settle the matter giving them the upper hand on the extraction, for a fee.

Kill them.

We taking back the holy land

We'll figure out what we'll do with the Turks but you're still getting deported.
I hope you haven't made any long term plans.

Last time I checked Cyprus is not part of Greece.

Kurds are worse. Far left anarchists, at least you can predict turkroaches.

Greece uses the s300.

Yes but we got it as part of an agreement between Cyprus and Turkey we never asked for this.

Greece is a solid member of NATO and we pay our dues unlike most other countries.

Wrong. Kurds are cool. They are wahhabbist removers.

Attached: Europe base.png (893x415, 140K)

Turkish shores are alright (historically Greek lands) but further inland it's basically Iraq v2 nobody wants it

turkey is the center of muslim brotherhood,that`s why the brit jihadist lover adores them.after all.we are not european according to them.i don`t give a shit about northeners.ave.

Glorious Greek Reconquista incoming. First Cyprus, then Constantinople, then Anatolia.

I'm not even Greek but that would make me immensely happy.

They only fought wahhabists because they were promised Syrian and Iraqi clay by Israel and their Golem.
Those based Kurds killed Syrians too. They are commies and Anarchists, even their diaspora here in the UK and europe are in tight with Antifa faggots.

Wtf are you talking about cunt, I have a lot of love for Greece and its history.

You won't do anything. Just accept you fate and submit to the black turkish bull.

Commies are still much better than Arabs and Turkish. And so, if we guve them a coutry, they will be more quiet and serve as border agains moors. Trust me, they are helpful.

Attached: ReferendumUK.jpg (781x439, 109K)

Syria was helpful. The Kurds helped destroy it with their Israeli masters.
Far as i'm concerned they deserve whatever comes next, whether it be from Syrians or the stinking roaches.

Ok mehmet, why dont you go back from where you came from ? You'll never be french no matter what your passport says.

I agree with this. Been Greek ever since Homer, homie.

Cyprus ? Really ? More like Gilligans Island. Who fucking cares .

>This is not a drill.

Then how are Turks drilling the oil then ?

Attached: arya suspicious.jpg (378x480, 75K)

>Turkey has started drilling for oil in Cypriot waters
>This is not a drill.
Fuck off Carlos

Attached: beaner.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Syria wasn't helpuf. Syria have always been a shithole. Kurdistan wouln't be such a shithole. They have lots of oil, they are well organised and will become rich and paceful once they're independent.
Also, I don't give a fuck about Israel. Better have the jews there than fucking up around Europe.

Your countries as such shitholes that you have to flee to Europe for a living. More islamic shitholes aren't a solution to the problem.

>syria was a shithole
Are you fucking mental? Syria was largely advanced and peaceful, with the different religions and ethnicities co-habitating in relative harmony.
I'm convinced you're a kike now. Well, kike, your destabilization of Syria has bitten you in the ass, as their army is now larger than iys ever been, battle hardened and well aware who was behind the "civil" war.

>This is not a drill.

Attached: kojak.png (299x300, 93K)

Im going back, but my 12 sons will stay there.
There are zero reasons why Greece should dictate Turkey about Cyprus. It's not Europe, it's not Greece, it's turkish land. it would be your best interest to settle the situation giving them a big piece of the cake. Or you can go to war but Turkey will crush you, especially there.

You're literally arguing with a kurd most likely, or a Jew. Take your pick. Fuck nu-Jow Forums.

Hahaha the UKcucks and Amerisharts dont give a shit if Turkey fucks up Cyprus. Cyprus has been getting cucked since the first Persian empire. We wuz Alashyans n sheeiiit a long, long, long time ago now we are rape babies.

Roaches got a big part of the island. What did they do with it? another islamic shithole while the Greek part prospers. Yet you, an immigrant from another islamic shithole, want them to hold all of it. Shitskin logic.

Already happened.

North Cyprus is a Turkish puppet?

No European country would do anything about it if it happened to them. Everyone is too cucked and like most places only whines to bigger countries to be the big boy in the room and scare the other guy into submission

Let me guess, the US is involved somehow?

Kurdistan won't exisst for more than 5 years lol. As soon as they get their independence, Turkey will go to war against them.

Good

Why are you in France, t*rkroach? Why not stay in your glorious homeland top fucking kek.

Cyprus will burn soon enough and at the end there will be zero t*rks on it.

Attached: 1454886852753.jpg (999x735, 105K)

Turkey prosperity is none of your business.

Attached: 1448674974885.jpg (1000x637, 137K)

Attached: 1448622557024.jpg (800x600, 74K)

Attached: 1448618269453.png (729x721, 788K)

Turkey won't exist anymore. Our slav bros are about to genocide those subhumans.

Are you seriusly calling north syria "Kurdistan"?
>Bulgaria
For how many centuries your family has been our slaves?

>mfw t*rkey will not exist in my lifetime

Feels awesome man

Attached: 1448665510723.jpg (1417x1140, 674K)

...yet we are free from you, filth. You fail yet again ahahahah!

Attached: 1448640137035.jpg (500x667, 76K)

>average day in roachland

Attached: 1448629281270.png (582x960, 819K)

Kekked and checked

Desu, Armeniam Bulgaria, Greece, Kurds and Syria should make a secret anti-T*rkey pact and BTFO the roaches once and for all.

Attached: B32u41vIAAEgHUg.jpg large.jpg (640x462, 55K)

After centuries spent in injecting you women with our strong black semem, we are basically the same people.
Those are bulgarians

What prosperity kek. I actually root for erdoroach to keep doing his thing. Over 5000 Turks have asked for asylum in Greece the last years, Turkey is officially a shithole dictatorship. Just 15 years ago they almost entered EU. Today their only friends are Pakistan and ISIS.

The Brokeback Confederation

>low IQ roach doesn't know its history

Rape victims had abortions with extreme prejudice and the mothers were often killed in order to preserve the blood pure.

If anything, you roaches got BLEACHED by all the slaves that you took... they fucked your women which explains the blue eyed, white-ish roaches nowadays.

Says the LITERALLY GAY country

Attached: CKttfp3WgAAnvf2.jpg (600x730, 82K)

Last time I checked it was part of the EU and it's mostly populated by Greeks (genetically a bit different than mainland Greeks, but still Greeks)

Alright, found the Arabs. Fuck your cucked counties. Slavs are the true based master race.

Dude, please never insult other Europeans here, not matter what they say to you. Over half the time they are not even Euros and the times they are, it's not worth it to answer them and cause any further division.

Anyone and I mean ANYONE with a Western flag that supports dirty muslim pedo worshippers on Jow Forums is guaranteed to be shitskin muzzie diaspora. No exceptions.

This.

Will we get to kill turks in ww3? If so I cant wait for it debtbro

Can't wait for t*rkish civil war. I will masturbate to all the death and rivers of blood.

Attached: CKuCKOHVEAAzzw9.jpg (600x831, 79K)

Show us your biggest weapons

Greekbros who have already served. Do you think they may draft us? Have you heard about anyone getting a letter?

Sad but true

Ok but we are getting your gas anyway, Astrepetopaulos. Submit to our will without resistance and probably Recep Tayyip Erdogan will show mercy - after all, for centuries we injected our semen on your people for centuries.

Attached: D7MSxkQWsAEQqTj.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

What in the fuck...

Dude... You should really read some history. See what life was like for Greeks under Turkish occupation, as well as how it was like for Turks under Greek occupation.

A few other fun facts
1) Turks hate 2 things, us calling it Greek coffee and niggers.
2)Last time we were at full out war with Turkey, they got saved by a communist Jew
3)The EU is looking forward to creating an EU army. If shit really does go south, they are pretty much forced to join or nobody will help France and Germany build their army.

>1000 years of abortions
You share this delusion with the spaniards.

*ahem*
May I have your attention please?
Good.

FUCK ARABS
FUCK KURDS
FUCK TURKS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK MUDSLIMES
FUCK JEWS
FUCK ALL SEMITES
AND FUCK JANNIES TOO

That is all.

Attached: 1541624357247.png (824x800, 142K)

My dad was drafted in 1974.
They drafted everyone except the very old.

They took them to a military camp, they stayed there for a few days doing nothing, then the alarm ended and they went home.
Didn't even give them any military clothes or anything.

Absolutely based

We dont have those

Attached: 1448634155543.png (317x364, 240K)

Great pun

I'm just gonna sit on my lazy Greek ass and wait for CIA to arm the Kurds and split turkey in two. no need to worry

Very punny brother

We're with you brother. Not Hellenic but wouldn't let my Greek mates go to fight for you without me. Never forget the shame of Europe, 1453 when Western nations turned their backs on Constantinople. Never again.

I have a friend that was in special forces during the Cold War. He is an oldfag now, but has a lot of stories and inside info.

We have a lot of dams on the rivers that flow to t*rkey. In case of a roach invasion or war, they are ALL lined with explosives and have a 24/7 watch. If the roaches try something we can drown the European part of t*rkey, literally. They know this very well and it's the main reason they have not tried Kosovo 2.0 with the Bulgarian muslims in the south.

As always Greece beat you to the punch Italy, just like in 1940

τους γραφω στ`αρχιδια μου.μια ζωη φιλοτουρkοι ηταν.kανε τα kουμαντα σου kαι ασε με να kανω τα διkα μου.δεν ανεχομαι kανενας να με λεει τουρkοσπορο.αν εσυ το ανεχεσαι προβλημα σου.

So you're a Turk. I can understand how you feel, watching Erdogan acting as if he's a mighty Sultan in the new Ottoman empire warms your heart in the cold nights you're washing dishes or grilling kebab in France. But in reality, those acts are just a show to impress his low IQ voters. You're not getting shit from the gas.

Fucking Turks

we are all getting drafted bro. However, as said, it does not mean much unless action all out war occurs. If it's limited to minor skirmishes, then nothing serious is going to happen.

Die

mobilization when?
I want to kill some roaches

Last time I checked it was

You are insulting other Euros too, while the people saying this crap are not even Euros, they are just random muzzies living in Europe.

inb4 "it's just a drill!"

Listen to big bad Straya ere
If you lot were around then you wouldn't do fuck all but shit post in manuscripts.

Sounds fun. I can already imagine my mother if I get drafted, though... hahaha

Do you blame them for poking each other in the ass when their women look like this?

Attached: turkish girls.jpg (614x307, 64K)