Why do leftists on here think that calling someone a virgin is the ultimate counterargument?

why do leftists on here think that calling someone a virgin is the ultimate counterargument?

Attached: Have Sex Incel!.jpg (400x225, 16K)

Did the left ever had good arguments?

yes no maybe i dont know can you repeat the question

because Jesus was a virgin and Christianity is like Raid to them.

read Industrial Society and Its Consequences and you will understand

(and get ready for the coming war)

i did

>why do leftists on here think that calling someone a virgin is the ultimate counterargument?
Because they don't get laid so they think it is the best argument

Attached: Trudie 100 bill.jpg (500x229, 25K)

I guess the answer speaks for itself

non virgins should be banned from Jow Forums

sounds like you should read it again then

a lot of them are trolls being ironic because it's fun to make fun of how leftists tend to debate.

Also the left ultimate counterargument is pushing the whole degeneracy of society. It is flawed and easily countered by two simple words

> Have Family

Most of the left come from broken homes or are mentally ill.

They're only capable of "no u" tier arguments.

irony culture is a postmodernist plague
lol arent most Jow Forums users like that too?

>why do leftists on here think
they don't. and neither do the rightists.

Among the Europeans, only Fascists are non-NPCs

Attached: find love emcel.jpg (1111x1488, 884K)

Because they are under the delusion that the reason you oppose leftist politics is because you hate women for not having sex with you.

Attached: 1560576556-1.png (544x408, 250K)

>implying turning into a nu-male feminist will get people laid

Attached: incels.png (1171x500, 92K)

Also meme flag.

Calling someone a virgin is a middle school grade insult which matches the mentality of most "have sex" and "incel" shills

My vagina

This

Faggit

because getting some is the highest thing they will ever achieve.

Attached: crippling laughter.jpg (1024x895, 63K)

Mostly 16 years old and boomers visit pol...the 2 groups least likely to be having sex

t.guy who thinks everyone who doesn't think like him is an idiot

It's funny how it's always "have sex", which is easy and pretty pointless, and not "have a relationship", which is next to impossible since modern women are trash.

Mr. polak you here just started a new trend

Leftist are extremely intellectually lazy

Probably projected shame

>have sex
>ultimate insult
hehe novices...

Attached: 1560314370457.png (843x903, 39K)

If someone tried to insult Nasim calling her a virgin, it would back fire

so the leftists are being sexist in this instance

or the psy-op people, whoever.

have sex incel is very bad advice. in the leftist spectrum of mental illness, sex is a bodily function and falsely equated with love. this is from bad parenting, bad families, and over socialization (like Ted says) these are people who should not reproduce. if they do, the cancer on earth will keep metastasizing until the system fails in an orgiastic display of greed and conceitedness. cut off the food supply to these people. they are like dogs and not worthy of the bread at their master's table. academia, media, and online media need a swift and permanent lobotomy.

how about you start actually shitposting

Error: cannot recover from this

This. Their beliefs about the world have no basis in reality.

Attached: 1537811519568.png (548x1266, 164K)

Have sex

Attached: 5oci31o8kv321.jpg (473x468, 34K)

>Pee pee poo poo
That's their level. It's good though... For them. Have you ever tried arguing with a kid? You can't really win. Doesn't mean you're wrong though, it just mean you can't win over them. You'll say something smart and they'll go like "lol you're boring and old!" and walk away and they win. If you go down to their level they also win. If you beat them up then their parens and everybody around them beat you up too and they win.
It's a game that leads nowhere, the only way of being victorious is not playing and staying in the table of the adults... But I like the miniburgers so much more than the fish :(

They don't care about it, they say it because it triggers you. It's incredible how buttmad you Jow Forumstards get about it too.

[spoiler]Have sex[/spoiler]

Virgin is the ultimate virtue in a woman. Roasties want to make it a pejorative so we forget

Attached: 1550475399568.jpg (418x600, 241K)

ROASTIE TOASTIE READ MY POSTIE
COME AND SEE WHO SUFFERS MOSTY
IS IT ME WITH MY TENDIES
OR IS IT THEE WITH THY INSTA FRIENDIES
IS IT ME WITH MY SLEEPY NAPS
OR IS IT THEE WITH THY BEEFY FLAPS
I AM A NEET WHO HAS NO JOB
YOU SELL FEET PICS TO THE MOB
I'M WARM AND COMFY IN MY SOCKS
YOU DRINK COOL WINE FROM A BOX
SIT AND PLAY VIDYA ALL DAY
GET DICKED BY CHAD WHO RUNS AWAY
I COME AND GO WHERE I PLEASE
YOU ITCH BECAUSE OF SEX DISEASE
LAUGH AND PLAY ON THE INTERNET
DROWN AND DROWN IN COLLEGE DEBT
WHEN I DIE I'LL GO TO HEAVEN
YOU'LL BURN IN HELL BECAUSE OF ABORTION
I HAVE POO POO IN MY NAPPY
YOU TAKE PILLS COS YOU'RE UNHAPPY
NOW GET MY TENDIES IN THE OVEN
OR I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT AND START SHOVING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sauce on gentle looking qt?

>thinking the peepeepoopoo meme is anything but irony
You done trying to sound intellectual on a Mongolian leather-crafting forum? God, your little rant sounds so stuck up and pretentious, as if you're begging for upvotes. Neck yourself, faggot.

God you're a fucking retard, I hope the next mass shooting gets you mouth breather

Leftists ALWAYS project. Their entire existence is built on projecting their own faults onto the outside world. They shame everyone else for their own racism, corruption, and wastefulness instead of looking within and changing the behavior they don’t like.

If you want to know what a leftist is up to, just listen to the accusations directed at their opponent. This might be true of all people, but it is especially and starkly true of left leaning people.

Because they know their only worth right now is reproduction.

If you ever told to "have sex" just retaliate with "Are you a walking vagina/dick" if they say yes, then tell them to go fuck themselves. If they say no then tell them to go fuck themselves.

Really you just need to tell these people that their only outcome in life will be to shit out children in a system that will oppress them. So go be cattle somewhere else.

Attached: incel.jpg (1213x1101, 428K)

Attached: havesexcreator.jpg (1285x1373, 411K)

Because it is. They're flaunting the fact that they destroyed any semblance of civilized society and there's nothing we can do about it.
Well, there is one thing, but I doubt people are that angry yet.

Pottery

They always talk about how smart they are yet all of them always repeat the same thing.

That doesn't make you smart, just a complicit lemming. The radical individual will always redefine the collective, therefore individualism is the final battle against "we live in a society".

So they want a world where;
Everyone says the same thing
Everyone looks the same
Everyone accepts the government

And if you ever divert from "diversity" you are "literally hitler"

You are projecting. YOU are the one projecting.
>mind blown

Please stop being a meme flag tripcode faggot. But yes, they are smart enough to memorize abstractions but not smart enough to realize that many of those abstractions are incorrect or were developed by minds ignorant of many facets of knowledge.

Not really. You can always tell the difference. The wild and specific assumptions of motives and psychological states is the best indicator

Sex is overrated anyways. I mean, sure it's fun... but there are a lot of other things in life. Maybe it's because I'm married and have kids but my life doesn't revolve around it. I still hate degeneracy and I still wish I lived in a white ethnostate.

Attached: whut.gif (500x500, 133K)

Flags don't show real ISP ranges anymore
Anonymoose doesn't exist due to VPNs

Therefore I will do and say what I want on an unregulated platform. If you have a problem with it then you can go to twitter to cry on your blue checkmark handle.

I implore the ability of establishing a hierachy within threads in regards to information and the probability of the posts being real/fake or just straight shilling.

If you reply to me in a manner where my information is disregarded due to who/what is saying something then there will be no discussion.

Instead of telling tripfags to stop, explain why they should
Instead of telling memeflags to stop, explain why they should

If at any point you feel there is a logical conclusion then explaining it shouldn't take force. 2+2=5

It's the logical conclusion to arguing whit holes

>If you reply to me in a manner where my information is disregarded due to who/what is saying something then there will be no discussion
Imagine being so eager to deploy your aspergers copypasta that you didn’t see the legitimate reply

This.
This, I uh...
I can work with this. Good shit.

good fucking lord that can't be real lmao

I did see your reply, but considering how you only pinpointed that subject again means you are either a chat bot or you sincerely do not agree with me and my sentiment.

Your leading statement is more important than the definition to such words.

This, unironically. Back in the day, Jow Forums was mostly alphas now it’s filled with cuck faggots that play things like Nintendo and watch anime mangas.

because leftists broke down societal morals around sex and family values. they think anyone who doesn't agree with them must not be sexually liberated

Attached: 56337193_2724892517526145_7112631662273363968_n.jpg (720x572, 23K)

Literally this.

It's the marxist binary moral high ground mentality.

Questions are either yes or no.
Yes is good, no is bad.

Do you have sex? No, then that is bad
Do you have sex? Yes, then that is good

It is compulsive conditioning. Same as "Revolutionary/Counter-Revolutionary" mentality that sent people to the gulags for "reeducation".

>slightly edited to match line rythm
ROASTIE TOASTIE READ MY POSTIE
COME AND SEE WHO SUFFERS MOSTY
IS IT ME WITH MY WARM TENDIES
OR IS IT THEE WITH FACEBOOK FRIENDIES
IS IT ME WITH SLEEPY NAPS
OR IS IT THEE WITH BEEFY FLAPS
I’M A NEET WHO HAS NO JOB
YOU SELL FEET PICS TO THE MOB
I'M WARM AND COMFY IN MY SOCKS
YOU DRINK WHITE WINE FROM A BOX
SIT AND PLAY VIDYA ALL DAY
GET DICKED BY CHAD WHO RUNS AWAY
I COME AND GO WHERE I PLEASE
YOU ITCH BECAUSE OF SEX DISEASE
LAUGH AND PLAY ON THE INTERNET
DROWN AND DROWN IN COLLEGE DEBT
WHEN I DIE I'LL GO TO HEAVEN
YOU'LL BURN IN HELL BECAUSE OF ABORTION
I HAVE POO POO IN MY NAPPY
YOU TAKE PILLS COS YOU'RE UNHAPPY
NOW GET MY TENDIES IN THE OVEN
OR I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT AND START SHOVING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

because white genocide is real

Because lack of sex creates specific patterns of thought, mostly ego defense and sour grapes, which could be resolved just by getting laid and/or some exposure to the other gender that is being hated (goes for both men and women btw).
So yeah, it is an ultimate counterargument against arguments that derive from just not getting a nice cock/pussy in your mouth for far too long.
Its like, you are a diabetic and just made a thread going "why do doctors on here think that telling someone to get their fucking insulin is the ultimate counterargument?!"
Or, "why do psychiatrists think that telling someone to take their bipolar medication is the ultimate counter argument?"
Do you see how stupid your question is, and how much it reveals that you are either a virgin and lack experience in life, or aren't getting it for so long you start blaming others for your problems? Sour grapes, google it.

Because the only feelings that registers in emcel's empty, meaningless life is sexual pleasure so they have been conditioned to think achieving it is the only goal in life.

ahem. have sex

nobody cares about the opinions of ugly people, and ugly people don't have sex

>lack of sex creates specific patterns of thought, mostly ego defense and sour grapes
Only in the weak. The strong respond to a lack of sex by finding a woman and fucking her. Pussy

If you don't like anime you don't belong on Jow Forums

>we are sexually liberated
>we are sexual slaves to the state*

Reproduce goys or I'll replace you. Have sex, I want to inspire usury through your willingness to live, goyim.

Billie Eilish before she got MK Ultrad

It implies social failure of the individual, which for reason, has implications in political prowess to them.(?)

Anime belongs on 4channel now, you cuck.

Instead of calling you an incel they've started with the have sex thing, at least they make themselves obvious when they are here and you know to ignore their faggotry

Dialate you surgical wound, tranny

>we libe in da SOCIETY

You need to go the fuck back to plebbit you fucking pleb

Attached: 1319523395452.gif (420x240, 386K)

> and ugly people don't have sex

Uhh yeah they do. They find an ugly wife and have ugly sex together.

Dubble dubby dublins

I flow with the piss. I am the piss. The piss and I are one.

It doesn't even imply social failure it implies you don't follow the social trend of being a complete whore.

>why do leftists on here think
they don't

Attached: 1539436038615.jpg (900x563, 34K)

Yes but these people fear those who go against society norms, right now being a complete fucking degenerate in anyway possible is in, if you aren't doing it you aren't normal.

Based fellow toothpaste

And you must be lacking pussy and failing to find it for so long it has addled your brain and either you are too dumb to understand what I just said, or have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.
Where in what I said did i say anything that contradicts that? If anything, that is inline with what I'm saying, incels are weaklings, and no one wants them.

It highlights a primary source of your frustration with the world, possibly the very frustration that shaped your entire worldview.

You're not the boss of me now

Nikola Tesla died a virgin, ignoring the THOTs of his time and pursued his love of inventing electricity.
If ignoring THOTs leads to greatness we should all be doing it

This pretty much.
But your words are wasted, just as are mine. If they were able to understand this, we wouldnt be having this sort of conversation. Like children, no matter how often you tell them truths they wont believe until they are in that situation themselves, and then they recognize the parent was right, often too late, having wasted years of their lives.

dude was autistic, a genius and a lot of respect to him, but he was entirely rulled by his phobias and quirks.

>lacking pussy and failing to find it
Oh so everything is about sex for you leftists isn’t it? You can’t make a single argument so you just fall back on “have sex”. Wow what a big man you must be

Disregarding the biggest distraction and the life ending nagging for a pursuit of invention is far more desirable today than back then, women are a drag and a burden on the man they ensnare.
If you can avoid this amount of negativity simply by not associating with women it's worth it.

it's very real

grab them by the pussy and just have sex, quit being a faggot, you gay faggots

First paste best paste

And what arguments do you guys use exactly? You just call someone a leftist, or an SJW, or a communist, or drop some kind of slur.
Stop pretending like this place has anything resembling a meaningful discussion, lol.

Because they're dumb people.
Them having sex doesn't prevent them from frequently complaining about Trump and rightwingers, the fact that they think that it makes them happier makes them pretty stupid.

If anything, I'd argue that it makes them delirious after they got angry at Covington kids for smiling at native americans or demanded to censor Crowder because he called someone a lispy queer.

Because failure to have sex signals poor genes, poor social skills, isolation, unattractiveness, etc. """Men""" who are virgins or can't get sex regularly aren't worth listening to.

Have sex.

>D&C post
Every fucking time you glow in the dark nigger