Do you boycott Target?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-165827.jpg (359x420, 111K)

This donkey-faced slag needs permabanning from the Minecraft server.

Miley> Taylor

Yes. The moment that they announced that the sexually dysfunctional could select the bathroom of their delusions, I haven't gone back.

(Actually, went back 3-4 times because it was the only place where I could get reasonably priced sodas at the time)

(But we used to go 1-3 times per week)

Attached: Bobby Thanks for Nothing.jpg (635x551, 76K)

I absolutely don't! I love going into the ladies room after little girls to help them use the toilet tehehe

>Do you boycott Target?
I don't have to, have you been to one lately? I went in one a few weeks ago and I shit you not I was the only person in the store other than employees, they are sinking fast.

>conservatives boycotting a corporation because they openly support globohomo neoliberalism
>actually accomplishing anything
Pick one.

Attached: 1493698795869.png (680x680, 430K)

Oh yeah. And fuck that whore in the picture.

hate them as much as walmart

Thier loss is my gain! Gimmie the sales and the hours to pay my bills!

Aw man, come on...

Attached: 20181121_114625.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

I pick you, user. Let's go out for dinner :3

I'm at a loss as to what this is supposed to represent.

>Drinking soda
Not gonna make it.

Targets prices boycott Target.

Attached: Mollie-Sugden-as-Mrs-Slocombe.jpg (615x620, 64K)

Attached: AE53257D-4069-4A04-A758-60D77E89B12A.gif (350x412, 437K)

Is this a common walmart thing

Attached: 20181229_160426.jpg (4032x3024, 3.42M)

>Killing the child in your womb and dying old and alone is key to a happy life goy

Yeahman.

Attached: 1558458349333m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Attached: D8fzQK_UcAAy6Kj.jpg large.jpg (1024x898, 70K)

Fug. That is one of the most depressing fucking things I have seen in awhile. Just stare at that pic for a few minutes. Take it in.

>look what they have taken from us

This is a white man in 2019 America.

This dude should seriously consider suicide.

Ultimately, we are of our own making...

Yes. They allow men in dresses to use the same bathroom as little girls

Dude I kinda love you. You’re smart enough to be self aware, yet too apathetic to do anything about your miserable condition. Your way out is shitposting on for-chin and being self condescending without actually being self condescending. It’s kind of both amazing and sad, due to unfulfilled potential. I would tell you to improve, but you’re an icon, a legend and it would be a shame to destroy that.

yes

>Dude I kinda love you. You’re smart enough to be self aware, yet too apathetic to do anything about your miserable condition.
Thanks
>Your way out is shitposting on for-chin and being self condescending without actually being self condescending. It’s kind of both amazing and sad, due to unfulfilled potential.
Story of my life.
>I would tell you to improve, but you’re an icon, a legend and it would be a shame to destroy that.
God bless you.

Attached: 1560787855347905391011477335460.jpg (2560x1440, 1.11M)

I shop at target cause all the beaners are at wallmart. Why should I avoid target user?

yea cuz they got rid of the popcorn >:(

>dude i kinda love you.
get out of here faggot

I haven't shopped at target since they started letting trannys in the womens bathrooms

Why would anybody ever shop at target when they're so much more expensive from the competition?

Their chairs have shoes on, how cute...

we talking about Target? heres some great tips if you don't mind being a thief. you need clothes? grab your backpack, grab the clothes you want and go to the fitting room. LP can't do nothing once you brought merchandise into the fitting rooms. if you have a cart full of stuff and about to leave without paying LP is only able to hold from the arm but break off and that's it, Lp can't do nothing after that. Late hours is primetime since LP are off at that time and you just have target employees. the only places Lp keep their cameras focus on are electronics(tv and games), cosmetics, and clothes.

Whats the minecraft servers address? I want to play with you guys.

Well...yeah? Do you like your floors scratched?

Same.